ADVERTISEMENT

I knew it Guessed within 5 seconds.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Sitting at the bar eating my dinner. Group comes up to order at the bar. Within 5 seconds of hearing them talk and act. California. That was my guess. They kept conversing and so I wiggled my way in to the conversation to see if I guessed right.

Nailed it. California. They have a certain demeanor. Grown up valley girl talk. Then a hint of arrogance. I am good at guessing where people are from.

Golfed with a good fella from New Jersey rhe other day. I knew it also. I think he might have been a republican. Wanted to ask but didn't.

I knew these people were from California just by the way they carried themselves and ordered.

They were nice though. Different than Southern Men and Women. Different than the Midwest people.

I might need to move there just to check it out.

Sitting at the bar eating my dinner. Group comes up to order at the bar. Within 5 seconds of hearing them talk and act. California. That was my guess. They kept conversing and so I wiggled my way in to the conversation to see if I guessed right.

Nailed it. California. They have a certain demeanor. Grown up valley girl talk. Then a hint of arrogance. I am good at guessing where people are from.

Golfed with a good fella from New Jersey rhe other day. I knew it also. I think he might have been a republican. Wanted to ask but didn't.

I knew these people were from California just by the way they carried themselves and ordered.

They were nice though. Different than Southern Men and Women. Different than the Midwest people.
Much like Texas, California is huge with a ton of diversity. Unless you're getting people from Orange County or upper-class from Los Angeles, it's very hard to identify them.

NY/NJ are much easier to identify.

I might need to move there just to check it out.
You can only afford to rent my third bedroom. Bring the woman in the picture of the family that Facebook keeps showing me, and I'll give you 50% off, since her clothes will be 100% off.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Much like Texas, California is huge with a ton of diversity. Unless you're getting people from Orange County or upper-class from Los Angeles, it's very hard to identify them.

NY/NJ are much easier to identify.

You can only afford to rent my third bedroom. Bring the woman in the picture of the family that Facebook keeps showing me, and I'll give you 50% off, since her clothes will be 100% off.
LA area. I pick up on things. Outside of LA. Californians have a different demeanor. The women in particular havea different way of talking or carrying themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT