ADVERTISEMENT

I need some new stylish threads

I saw a picture of LeBron James’ son going to his prom. Jacket but no shirt. I keep thinking of all the money I could have saved on dress shirts if that was the style during my time.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
does rifle still use TJMax and Marshall's as the go to place for the latest trends in fashion?
They sell clothes? My niece just told me it was a good place to look for a cheap watering can. Ended up going to Tractor Supply instead. You might want to try them out. I noticed they had a clothing section full of stylish urban farmer chic.

I hear they have some snappy clothes on display at Target Michigan

They sell clothes? My niece just told me it was a good place to look for a cheap watering can. Ended up going to Tractor Supply instead. You might want to try them out. I noticed they had a clothing section full of stylish urban farmer chic.
I'm a regular at Tractor Supply, as well as Family, Farm, & Home, but like Blaine's Farm & Fleet the best. Just picked up a new Dewalt pull cart for my lawn tractor last week. I'm such a redneck, I wanted to try it out once I assembled it, and tossed my cooler of beer in the back, and rode around the yard a couple laps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT