ADVERTISEMENT

I probably could have retired earlier if it would not have been for Joe Mush Biden.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Damn, since that clown was elected(cough, cough) it sure has cost me and all of us. 401k takes a big hit. Investments. Throw in inflation and the cost of the goods and services we have and the Mush Head has set me back. You too, I would imagine.

Thanks, Mush.

Hell, there’s millions of people struggling to pay for gas & groceries under Biden

61wmp9.jpg

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
greed, been gone for a couple days working the garden. seeing a bunch of negative posts from you. can we have a conversation? I believe I can help.
He's at a "cans convention". Evidently he skipped the "helping" portion of the cult meeting.

Hell, there’s millions of people struggling to pay for gas & groceries under Biden
Gasoline has gone down a lot now from its highs. groceries have leveled off . Egg prices were due to the bird flu not Biden. Many other prices were probably due to price gouging by big grocery companies. Look a how much they earned the last year. You cannot blame this all entirely on Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Damn, since that clown was elected(cough, cough) it sure has cost me and all of us. 401k takes a big hit. Investments. Throw in inflation and the cost of the goods and services we have and the Mush Head has set me back. You too, I would imagine.

Thanks, Mush.
Don't forget you are losing buying power every day of what $$ you have left.

Stolen Elections have consequences.

Gasoline has gone down a lot now from its highs. groceries have leveled off . Egg prices were due to the bird flu not Biden. Many other prices were probably due to price gouging by big grocery companies. Look a how much they earned the last year. You cannot blame this all entirely on Biden.
Gasoline is dramatically higher than the day Biden took office. The cost for groceries shot up & you think resting on a spike makes your case?

960x0.png

I can. He is a Mush brain that triggered a lot of it. Gas is still 3.30 or so

Kroger's net profit was DOWN 23.9% for the quarter ending in Jan. Net Profit margin was only 1.3%.

Would you like to come up with some other type of stupid reason.
You lying idiot.
Kroger net income for the twelve months ending January 31, 2023 was $2.244B, a 35.59% increase year-over-year

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You lying idiot.
Kroger net income for the twelve months ending January 31, 2023 was $2.244B, a 35.59% increase year-over-year
reread his post, moron.

Business across many sectores now are seeing diminished net profits and margins. there is a shit storm brewing.

again, you are simple minded and don't have a clue. you really are. you have zero clue sometimes
You're an idiot and lying trumptard oath breaker. You're so stupid that you lower the IQ of the county you live in. You're simply pathetic.

You're an idiot and lying trumptard oath breaker. You're so stupid that you lower the IQ of the county you live in. You're simply pathetic.
so do you understand downward trends in business? reread his post moron.

so do you understand downward trends in business? reread his post moron.
You stupid lying punk. Here is Oldies statement...
Many other prices were probably due to price gouging by big grocery companies. Look a how much they earned the last year
phlegmwad then made a lying stupid attempt to discredit Oldies statement by using only one quarter of data.

I then showed that phlegmwad's statement was disingenuous by posting that Kroger's net income was a 35.59% increase year-over-year.

Next, the lying idiot oath breaking scumbag (you) wants me to re-read what phlegmwad posted in a pathetic and imbecilic attempt to defend your stupid lying ally. You are THE most pathetic poster on this board. YOU ruin this board with constant anti
democracy drivel, outright lies, and absolute ignorance. Time for you to leave. Dimwit.

So, greed and Oldie need to figure out if they were gouging people when their net profits down in that quarter and their net margins were 1.3%.

Which is it fellas?

So, greed and Oldie need to figure out if they were gouging people when their net profits down in that quarter and their net margins were 1.3%.

Which is it fellas?
There^^^is the stupid lying trumptard punk again. Tell us you malarkey-brained idiot, if your net income increases 35.59% this year over last year did you net more income this year or last year.

There^^^is the stupid lying trumptard punk again. Tell us you malarkey-brained idiot, if your net income increases 35.59% this year over last year did you net more income this year or last year.
So they decide to be greedy and then turn it off?

Irrelevant, you oath breaking trumptard lying moron. I proved that Oldies statement was reasonable and phlegmwads rebuttal to be stupid.
Relevant. You two were railing on Kroger's profit and tying it to gouging. But, then when you show they are now seeing reducing profits and margins, what is your answer? Turnd off the gouging?

That is hwo you are simple minded.

Relevant. You two were railing on Kroger's profit and tying it to gouging. But, then when you show they are now seeing reducing profits and margins, what is your answer? Turnd off the gouging?

That is hwo you are simple minded.
You're the second stupidest on t. his board and most prolific liar. When we tell you that about 50% of inflation is being caused by excessive corporate profits, you're too stupid to understand excessive corporate profits IS price gouging. Get...off...this...board.

You're the second stupidest on t. his board and most prolific liar. When we tell you that about 50% of inflation is being caused by excessive corporate profits, you're too stupid to understand excessive corporate profits IS price gouging. Get...off...this...board.
So, our profits with many of my customers are shrinking over the last 5 months or so, are we not gouging now? Kroger is in the same situation. So, we can turn gouging on and off? My customers are experiencing the same thing. Reduced reveniew and shrinking profits.

Cmon explain it?

That is the simle minded crap you and Oldie get caught up in.

Absolutely. It's turned on every time corporations get a chance, and turned off whenever their forced to do so. Imbecile.

______trumptard corporate sheep
So why would Kroger or any other company turn it off?

You make zero sense.

By the way Kroger is a union shop. Maybe they could reduce wages and cut some costs passed on to the consumer. Hehehe

Absolutely. It's turned on every time corporations get a chance, and turned off whenever their forced to do so. Imbecile.

______trumptard corporate sheep
Stick to saws and sandpaper idiot. No one cares what an unemployed cabinet maker thinks about this.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I'll say it again, you're the worst poster on this board. Ignorant, liar, oath breaker, trump sheep, malignant little board tumor.
I don't think so. You once again have most an argument. You act ased on rhetoric, emotion, and jealousy.

So are you saying corporations can turn gouging on and off? At whar percentage profit do you determine to be bad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT