ADVERTISEMENT

I still have to ask, because I haven't received an answer.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
Dems,

Don’t you feel frustrated about the position you’re in and the deception from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits?

How can you still trust your party’s leadership after this? When (if) they introduce a new candidate at the convention, what reason would you have to believe in them anymore?

Isn’t it likely that many voters, like you, are now disenchanted with the Democrats?

You ate this up for 4 years now:

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
I’m honestly shocked anyone who supported Bernie doesn’t do the “insulted Italian grandma” anytime the dNC is mentioned

Dems,

Don’t you feel frustrated about the position you’re in and the deception from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits?

How can you still trust your party’s leadership after this? When (if) they introduce a new candidate at the convention, what reason would you have to believe in them anymore?

Isn’t it likely that many voters, like you, are now disenchanted with the Democrats?

Here comes greed and his mugshot picture

Dems,

If you want an actual answer I’ll give you one, though I probably won’t respond to the gloating and neener neenering I expect from the peanut gallery after my response. And to be fair I’d be doing the same gloating if the shoe were on the other foot.

Most people on the left have been frustrated with the democrats for various reasons for a long time. The position is frustrating. It likely would’ve been better had Biden committed to only doing one term.

I’m not sure what I wanted the DNC to do. Maybe they could’ve talked him out of running for a second term. If he wasn’t willing to step aside then I think a truly contested primary, which hasn’t happened with an incumbent since I don’t even know when, wouldn’t have led to a better place than we are now. I don’t know what “deception” you mean unless you wanted the Democrats to be out there saying “yeah he’s lost a few steps” which would just be stupid and nobody would ever do.

His performance at the debate was very bad. Maybe he had a cold, he should’ve been able to do better than that with a cold. It was just bad. Trump’s wasn’t that good but Biden made it look good by not being able capitalize on anything.

It may have disenchanted voters. Typically the debates don’t tend to matter much. I have to hope that the fact that this one was so early will mean it matters even less. The bright side, if there is one, is that people didn’t seem to walk away thinking “I like Trump more,” they walked away thinking “**** both these guys.”

The Democrats foisting a new candidate on us at the convention would be maybe the only thing worse than having Biden run. You’re going to go campaign on “democracy is at stake” which I agree with but you’re going to run someone nobody voted for? That’s not going to sell well. If Biden decides to step away from the race then it puts them in a position where they have to do that, and in that case holy **** Biden this is the worst timing you could possibly have to make that decision.

I’d still rather have Biden be president than Trump. I would rather have someone with marginal effectiveness doing things I want done than someone with better effectiveness doing things I don’t want done. I’ll still vote for him and encourage everyone else to.

But yes the debate was bad.

But you’re not voting for him, you are voting for the unaccountable, unnamed people in the background that have no stated policy positions so how are you sure they will try to do any specific thing?
They have so far and I don’t want the things the other guy says he’ll do, or that he did last time, to happen.

If you want an actual answer I’ll give you one, though I probably won’t respond to the gloating and neener neenering I expect from the peanut gallery after my response. And to be fair I’d be doing the same gloating if the shoe were on the other foot.

Most people on the left have been frustrated with the democrats for various reasons for a long time. The position is frustrating. It likely would’ve been better had Biden committed to only doing one term.

I’m not sure what I wanted the DNC to do. Maybe they could’ve talked him out of running for a second term. If he wasn’t willing to step aside then I think a truly contested primary, which hasn’t happened with an incumbent since I don’t even know when, wouldn’t have led to a better place than we are now. I don’t know what “deception” you mean unless you wanted the Democrats to be out there saying “yeah he’s lost a few steps” which would just be stupid and nobody would ever do.

His performance at the debate was very bad. Maybe he had a cold, he should’ve been able to do better than that with a cold. It was just bad. Trump’s wasn’t that good but Biden made it look good by not being able capitalize on anything.

It may have disenchanted voters. Typically the debates don’t tend to matter much. I have to hope that the fact that this one was so early will mean it matters even less. The bright side, if there is one, is that people didn’t seem to walk away thinking “I like Trump more,” they walked away thinking “**** both these guys.”

The Democrats foisting a new candidate on us at the convention would be maybe the only thing worse than having Biden run. You’re going to go campaign on “democracy is at stake” which I agree with but you’re going to run someone nobody voted for? That’s not going to sell well. If Biden decides to step away from the race then it puts them in a position where they have to do that, and in that case holy **** Biden this is the worst timing you could possibly have to make that decision.

I’d still rather have Biden be president than Trump. I would rather have someone with marginal effectiveness doing things I want done than someone with better effectiveness doing things I don’t want done. I’ll still vote for him and encourage everyone else to.

But yes the debate was bad.
Are you sticking by your claim that Biden beats Trump?

Reactions: ohio herd
They have so far and I don’t want the things the other guy says he’ll do, or that he did last time, to happen.
My sister is horrifically liberal and has a very strong TDS infection. I ask her to just specifically name the policies Trump implemented that she found untenable. After saying “everything” I asked for just one. After a moment she said “kids in cages”. When I pointed out that Obama built and used those facilities and that the infamous pictures were actually taken in 2014 (all true) she hung up and didn’t speak to me for 6 months.

So I’ll just throw the same question out. What about what Trump did, not his personality, not as a person, but the actual things he did as President from a policy perspective really bothered you?

Was it:

Stopping ISIS
Killing some Iranian terrorist
Tariffs on China
Forcing NATO countries to meet their commitments
Immigration policies that reduced border crossings to the lowest levels in 40 years
Requiring 3 regulations be removed for each new one put in place
Funding HBCUs
Prison reforms
Reaching energy independence
Lowering taxes for everyone
First President in a century to not get us involved in a new armed conflict
The Abraham Accords
Refilling the strategic petroleum reserve

The only real beef I see libs can have with him is he got 3 conservative judges on the SC, but oddly, Brown sided with the conservatives and Coney Barrett with the libs on their last 6-3 decision. Even Kavanaugh has gone left on a few decisions. All 4 new judges seem to be less ideological than what we’ve seen over the 30-40 years and more independent in their decisions.

So other than “feels” what really bothers you about Trump?

My sister is horrifically liberal and has a very strong TDS infection. I ask her to just specifically name the policies Trump implemented that she found untenable. After saying “everything” I asked for just one. After a moment she said “kids in cages”. When I pointed out that Obama built and used those facilities and that the infamous pictures were actually taken in 2014 (all true) she hung up and didn’t speak to me for 6 months.

So I’ll just throw the same question out. What about what Trump did, not his personality, not as a person, but the actual things he did as President from a policy perspective really bothered you?

Was it:

Stopping ISIS
Killing some Iranian terrorist
Tariffs on China
Forcing NATO countries to meet their commitments
Immigration policies that reduced border crossings to the lowest levels in 40 years
Requiring 3 regulations be removed for each new one put in place
Funding HBCUs
Prison reforms
Reaching energy independence
Lowering taxes for everyone
First President in a century to not get us involved in a new armed conflict
The Abraham Accords
Refilling the strategic petroleum reserve

The only real beef I see libs can have with him is he got 3 conservative judges on the SC, but oddly, Brown sided with the conservatives and Coney Barrett with the libs on their last 6-3 decision. Even Kavanaugh has gone left on a few decisions. All 4 new judges seem to be less ideological than what we’ve seen over the 30-40 years and more independent in their decisions.

So other than “feels” what really bothers you about Trump?
Betas like H&H, Rifle and RaoulTurd vote with their Mangina and leave out all logical thought.

I didn't include Greed because he's technically a eunuch.

Dems,

[
What Dems have you been around to get the incorrect impression that we all thought Biden was on top of his game and health? What I have mocked you deplorables for is manipulating videos, numerous times, to false prove your point . . . especially when there are a ton of legitimate pieces of evidence you could have used.

From every Dem I know, we all were aware that he is 82 and acts it. Now, go ahead and answer the questions I have asked over the last week that your kind hides from.

What Dems have you been around to get the incorrect impression that we all thought Biden was on top of his game and health? What I have mocked you deplorables for is manipulating videos, numerous times, to false prove your point . . . especially when there are a ton of legitimate pieces of evidence you could have used.

From every Dem I know, we all were aware that he is 82 and acts it. Now, go ahead and answer the questions I have asked over the last week that your kind hides from.
We have never needed to doctor any videos to substantiate our argument.

We are now confronted with the sudden revelation from the left that it was during the debate, indicating Biden's significant cognitive decline, rather than any prior incidents. For years, skeptics like you dismissed these concerns. Many 82-year-olds outperform Biden both physically and mentally.

Describing his condition as merely looking like that of an 82-year-old minimizes the severity of the situation with soft language. It's a play on words to downplay the acknowledgement of what's been evident for a very, very long time.

The videos weren't manipulated. They were segments of his floundering.

I told this forum years ago he was off. Now it is worse. His handlers, family, amd Democrats tried to tell us he was OK. He was wandering around in Normandy. He was lost recently stage and Obama had to help him out. His wife travels everywhere with him to be his handler.

Face reality.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
Uh, hello? This is Pullman. You can take as long as you need.

But it looks like you're deflecting because, like most Leftists, you don't really have much reason to dislike Trump other than it's what you're told to do
I’m at my botox appointment. When I get home, I have to walk to the gym for crippled-cardio. When I get home to watch the Mets win, again, I’ll be sure to give an extensive list. And it will be extensive, as there were a lot of issues.

There’s a reason why just about every reputable listing of presidential rankings has Trump closed to the bottom. And that’s not due to media bias.

Uh, hello? This is Pullman. You can take as long as you need.
The question was for his time, not mine. He will need hours to go through all of them. And since I’m considerate, I was taking into account that I don’t work, because ya’ know, wealthy, and he does in order to run his new rehab center, so time consideration is more important for him.

facial injuries from bike crash was bad enough that you need reconstructive filler botox injected? or you going for a rupaul-esqe appearance?

He’s always wanted those big DSLs.
I’d use E.T.’s line of “cons, always worried about the genitalia of others,” but I’m not sure that’s the case in this situation. I think, when you think of me with DSLs, you’re thinking about your own genitals instead of somebody else’s.

I’ve never once thought about a guy having DSLs. Happy pride month! Glad you’re feeling comfortable.

facial injuries from bike crash was bad enough that you need reconstructive filler botox injected? or you going for a rupaul-esqe appearance?
I’ve been getting it since at least 2010. They recommend every four months, but I usually do every eight. I go very light (20 units in forehead, 10-20 in the 11 lines). There are a couple of male realtors in my neighborhood that have it comically done. I think they’re both around me age, but they don’t have a single wrinkle, frown line, etc. anywhere.

If you can tell that you get it done, then you’re doing too much.

We have never needed to doctor any videos to substantiate our argument.

We are now confronted with the sudden revelation from the left that it was during the debate, indicating Biden's significant cognitive decline, rather than any prior incidents. For years, skeptics like you dismissed these concerns. Many 82-year-olds outperform Biden both physically and mentally.

Describing his condition as merely looking like that of an 82-year-old minimizes the severity of the situation with soft language. It's a play on words to downplay the acknowledgement of what's been evident for a very, very long time.
Since 2019 (at least), folks on this board were pointing out his clearly obvious signs of noticeable cognitive decline. And up until this month, the Biden admin, Biden supporters, dems, & the media have attacked anyone who pointed out the obvious. So either something shocking & immediate has happened to Joe Biden OR all those groups have been attempting to cover up a very dangerous situation for a number of years. Either one of those realities is gravely concerning.

As many as you need if you want to discuss specific policies.
1) trump's reduction of Bears Ears by 85%, which not coincidentally, came after significant lobbying from a uranium firm that wanted to mine and develop the area.
2) His executive order to allow employers to stop paying social security payroll tax on low earners.
3) Tax cuts in 2017 which led to the DOW doing nothing for 18 months.
4) The abysmal handling of Covid in numerous ways which led to the U.S. having a significantly higher death rate than the rest of the world.
5) Capping SALT, which has a major impact on me.
6) Stripping the EPA which has and will continue to have major negative impact. The same with the Department of Education.
7) Withdrawing from international treaties which has left the U.S. toothless and helped strengthen our enemies.
8) Screwing up the budget that led to the longest government freeze in history.
9) Loss in reproductive rights.
10) His border dispute with Mexico, his lies, and his policies which wasted money.
11) His SCOTUS nominations
12) Fvcking up the census, which has a major impact on representation and funding.
13) Dreamers

That's just off the top of my head. Allow me to google it, and I am sure I will be reminded of dozens more. Plus, his actions/words had just as much negative impact with non-policy things than those listed above: January 6th, his comments and treatment of allies, his racist/ethnically insensitive comments, his "leadership" exhibited by boasting about his cock size/mocking the appearance of the wives of his competitors, constant attacks on major government agencies leading to public distrust, attacks on the media leading to public distrust, supporting criminals (the chubby. white, young, dork who shot the protester and many others), his urging to use physical violence against protesters, surrounding himself with felons, his promises that have rang hollow, and many more.

Hahaha salt deduction. Pay your fair share cuz you know rich.
I am, moron. Please, just pretend you're not stupid for one discussion.

I live in one of the highest giving states for the federal government. California, when taking money to the fed and money from the fed, is a net giver. On the other hand, South Carolina (like west virginia) is one of the net mooches. They take far more than they receive.

My state (including me) gives more money to shithole states like South Carolina than we get from the feds. In other words, my state tax money is going to morons like you while I don't get any benefit. So people in states like mine absolutely should have the benefit.

I’m at my botox appointment. When I get home, I have to walk to the gym for crippled-cardio. When I get home to watch the Mets win, again, I’ll be sure to give an extensive list. And it will be extensive, as there were a lot of issues.

There’s a reason why just about every reputable listing of presidential rankings has Trump closed to the bottom. And that’s not due to media bias.
Americans don't know history.

I am, moron. Please, just pretend you're not stupid for one discussion.

I live in one of the highest giving states for the federal government. California, when taking money to the fed and money from the fed, is a net giver. On the other hand, South Carolina (like west virginia) is one of the net mooches. They take far more than they receive.

My state (including me) gives more money to shithole states like South Carolina than we get from the feds. In other words, my state tax money is going to morons like you while I don't get any benefit. So people in states like mine absolutely should have the benefit.
Typical lib just pay your fair share and be happy about it...cuz you know rich

Typical lib just pay your fair share and be happy about it...cuz you know rich
That's the point, moron. It's far more than my fair share all because trump's feelings were hurt by people from these states. It's average income earners in shithole states like you who aren't paying your fair share.

Since 2019 (at least), folks on this board were pointing out his clearly obvious signs of noticeable cognitive decline. And up until this month, the Biden admin, Biden supporters, dems, & the media have attacked anyone who pointed out the obvious. So either something shocking & immediate has happened to Joe Biden OR all those groups have been attempting to cover up a very dangerous situation for a number of years. Either one of those realities is gravely concerning.

He just stutters...

And evidently that's still his problem...

The question was for his time, not mine. He will need hours to go through all of them. And since I’m considerate, I was taking into account that I don’t work, because ya’ know, wealthy, and he does in order to run his new rehab center, so time consideration is more important for him.
^^said ordering UBER eats was reflection of his wealth^^

We have no history. We are an infant-country. Get out of the U.S., and you’ll experience that.
yep. I'm no world traveler by any means. my travels consist mainly of limited east coast continental US, a tad bit of Mexico, same with Canada, and Ireland, with a short stint to Texas to watch Baylor assrape the mountaineers.

Ireland . . . we drove around most of the country and the history is absolutely breathtaking. told my wife at some point between getting food poisoning from oyster shots at the Temple bar in Dublin and the oldest bar in the world, Sean's bar, that the difference between the US and Ireland when it comes to pure history is akin to thinking about what you did yesterday in comparison to what you did when you were 2 or 3 years old.

European history is exhilarating and I can't wait to experience more of it next year, especially Switzerland, where my ancestors from my mother's paternal side came from, and Italy, which has interested me for years for whatever reaso..

yep. I'm no world traveler by any means. my travels consist mainly of limited east coast continental US, a tad bit of Mexico, same with Canada, and Ireland, with a short stint to Texas to watch Baylor assrape the mountaineers.

Ireland . . . we drove around most of the country and the history is absolutely breathtaking. told my wife at some point between getting food poisoning from oyster shots at the Temple bar in Dublin and the oldest bar in the world, Sean's bar, that the difference between the US and Ireland when it comes to pure history is akin to thinking about what you did yesterday in comparison to what you did when you were 2 or 3 years old.

European history is exhilarating and I can't wait to experience more of it next year, especially Switzerland, where my ancestors from my mother's paternal side came from, and Italy, which has interested me for years for whatever reaso..
No need to travel to have a good time.

Greed said he nicknamed your right leg Thanksgiving and your left Christmas.

He wants to spend time with you between the holidays.

Zurich and Geneva are both on my top 20 that I want to visit. I need to get back to Italy. Spend a 2.5 months there but didn't explore as much as I should have. Stayed mostly in Milan with some visits to other countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT