ADVERTISEMENT

I TOLD YOU SO

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
I TOLD YOU CONS WOULD CUT TAXES INCREASING THE DEBT $1.5 TRILLION THIS YEAR THEN NEXT YEAR CLAIMING THEY HAVE TO CUT MEDICARE BECAUSE OF THE DEBT.
HERE IT COMES:
Senate Republicans are divided over whether they should use the months before the 2018 elections trying to cut spending on social programs, including Medicare.

Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the third-ranking Republican in the Senate, said that Congress should consider reducing long-term spending on these federal programs next year.

“If we’re going to do something about spending and debt, we have to get faster growth in the economy — which I hope tax reform will achieve. But we have also got to take on making our entitlement programs more sustainable,” including Medicare, Thune said on Thursday. “I think there is support, generally, here for entitlement reform.”

Last week, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said that Congress should try passing a reconciliation package in 2018 to target Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...medicare-cuts-in-2018/?utm_term=.795adf5a6d4f

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE PULLED THIS STUNT REAGAN DID IT BUSH 2 DID IT
NOT TRUMP IS DOING IT.
I HOPE YOU CONS WILL WISE UP - REPUBLICANS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE PULLED THIS STUNT REAGAN DID IT BUSH 2 DID IT. OBUMMA DID IT

^^^^Fixed it for you^^^^^
You seem to forget a certain past President who also made "cuts" to certain components of Medicare/Reimbursement when he signed the ACA into law..

Seriously. You turds too dumb to remember?

How's he not my friend? Unlike extra, I don't receive any government hand outs, so don't care if they cut them. In fact, I'll be excited if they do.

Reactions: 19MU88
My parents are dead. I paid out of my pocket - I know, novel concept - to bring my mom back home from Florida and house her in a nice assisted living facility close to my home (100% private pay) so that she could have the care she needed as her health faded.

Self reliance allows you to have strong opinions that actually mean something.

congratulations on your success and applause for your deeds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT