ADVERTISEMENT

I vote next time greed asks alpha if his wife is still dating other men or alpha calls greed a cuck that they both be banned for life.

Something needs to be done. Extra brings nothing but name calling to the board. In the past we had threads about it and the mods did something about it. It needs to be done again

Reactions: mlblack16.
Extra brings nothing but name calling to the board.

Well, all you have to do is everything he wants and then he'll stop.

I tried to do some of it. No way on all of it. I just lose the game and get to be a sniveling idiot forever. All because I am too impatient to read big books to join Scientology, too cheap to vote for $3 gas and don't like to wear masks.

You have to do all that or get called an idiot. It's just not worth it. I'll take the name and go on with it. Sniveling my way to the grave without having to read someone else's books, without having to vote for high gas and without enjoying breathing my own snot in a mask.

Let's go one further. How about we permanently ban someone caught in a lie or a false accusation? Let's see how many takers we have on this one?....

Let's go one further. How about we permanently ban someone caught in a lie or a false accusation? Let's see how many takers we have on this one?....
Is it a false accusation if it is presented in the form of a question?

Alpha has just allowed himself to get pulled into Greeds bullshit. Keep Alpha, ban Greed.

I made the decision to put the draft dodging cock gobbler on ignore some time ago, and the user experience on here has improved by about 90%.

Greed is the only one I've ever placed on ignore. He either lacks the self-awareness to acknowledge when he has lost an argument or just can't be man enough to admit it and move on. He NEVER moves on. That's what makes dealing with him maddening and a complete waste of time.

Reactions: Jartard
Alpha has just allowed himself to get pulled into Greeds bullshit. Keep Alpha, ban Greed.

I made the decision to put the draft dodging cock gobbler on ignore some time ago, and the user experience on here has improved by about 90%.

Greed is the only one I've ever placed on ignore. He either lacks the self-awareness to acknowledge when he has lost an argument or just can't be man enough to admit it and move on. He NEVER moves on. That's what makes dealing with him maddening and a complete waste of time.
How about we permanently ban someone caught in a lie or a false accusation? Let's see how many takers we have on this one?.... You're an idiot and liar.

Alpha has allowed himself to be pulled into extra’s bullshit? The guy just started a thread titled “Scientology” as bait.

As you said, there is the ignore function. Also, no one is holding a gun to someone’s head and forcing them to hit “Post Reply” in response to an extragreen post.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Alpha has allowed himself to be pulled into extra’s bullshit? The guy just started a thread titled “Scientology” as bait.

As you said, there is the ignore function. Also, no one is holding a gun to someone’s head and forcing them to hit “Post Reply” in response to an extragreen post.
No you just don’t want to do your job. You started a thread a few months back about extra doing this exact thing banned him for a while and now he’s right back at it. The ignore function only goes so far and interferes with the flow of threads

I don't care who posts here, nor do I care if I don't like the content. The way I see it, if you don't mind reading my bullshit, then who am I to complain about having to read other poster's bullshit.

No you just don’t want to do your job. You started a thread a few months back about extra doing this exact thing banned him for a while and now he’s right back at it. The ignore function only goes so far and interferes with the flow of threads
This board is not for you. And I don't think random has ever banned me.

I have looked through my threads dating back to late 2019, and all I found was the one talking about the constant derailments. After that thread, everything cooled off for a bit from all parties involved.

extra has been banned by Raoul in the past, but that was a long time ago. There was a time this year where he didn’t post much, but that had nothing to do with him being removed as far as I am aware.

I have looked through my threads dating back to late 2019, and all I found was the one talking about the constant derailments. After that thread, everything cooled off for a bit from all parties involved.

extra has been banned by Raoul in the past, but that was a long time ago. There was a time this year where he didn’t post much, but that had nothing to do with him being removed as far as I am aware.
You'd better hope Chris doesn't read the customer service feedback forms. You will lose his generous 0.001% annual merit increase for 2021.

Or did you just slip under the radar again and he already did your performance review??

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
To be fair, I wasn't actually advocating for either poster to be banned. It was a tongue-in-cheek response to the constant devolution of threads by the back-and-fourths between these two.

To be fair, I wasn't actually advocating for either poster to be banned. It was a tongue-in-cheek response to the constant devolution of threads by the back-and-fourths between these two.
It's not a legitimate comparison, you idiot. Literally 9 of every 10 posts by alfalfa since May of this year on Pullman are either to me or about me.

No you just don’t want to do your job.
200.gif

On a 100% serious note. How often do you post without hurling an insult at someone?
Rarely. And I intend to continue as long as there are posters that lie, believe that giving rich people huge tax cuts is good for America, believe that the election was rigged without a smidgen of evidence, that the origin of covid 19 is known, that 90% of poverty can be remedied by everyone graduating high school, waiting until 21 to marry and have children, and getting a full time job; that declare they are for freedom of religion while being completely intolerant of all except one, that can't stand to be fact checked, that deny an insurrection occurred on Jan 6, calling black protesters thugs and white rioters good ol' boys, and that care more for dogs than human beings. The list could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98

The problem is that he has the social interaction skills and converses like a 9 year old.

Ive stated my theory that he is the way he is because he is just constantly surrounded by uneducated hillbillies and is probably the “smart one” in the group. He just mistakenly thinks that makes him the smart one in every setting. He’s the 4 that hangs out with 2s, but thinks he can go to a club full of 9s and be a ten. Doesn’t get that a 4 is a 4 no matter where they are.

Just the variable of education significantly lowered poverty levels. No HS diploma is about a 25% chance you live in poverty. Get the HS diploma and that is almost cut in half. Get a college degree and that drops to 4%.

The problem is that he has the social interaction skills and converses like a 9 year old.

Ive stated my theory that he is the way he is because he is just constantly surrounded by uneducated hillbillies and is probably the “smart one” in the group. He just mistakenly thinks that makes him the smart one in every setting. He’s the 4 that hangs out with 2s, but thinks he can go to a club full of 9s and be a ten. Doesn’t get that a 4 is a 4 no matter where they are.
I can socially interact as well as anyone on this board. The reason I just call you liars and idiots is because, well, you're liars and idiots. I gave reasons in the post above. Idiots like you are stupid enough to state that a $15/hr minimum wage will create $13 Happy Meals, claim that minimum wage increase will cause the poverty level to be $35,000, and the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants. So instead of proving that you're stupid multiple times, I save that time and cut to the chase. You liars and idiots can continue to whine or you can stop being liars and idiots.

I can socially interact as well as anyone on this board. The reason I just call you liars and idiots is because, well, you're liars and idiots. I gave reasons in the post above. Idiots like you are stupid enough to state that a $15/hr minimum wage will create $13 Happy Meals, claim that minimum wage increase will cause the poverty level to be $35,000, and the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants. So instead of proving that you're stupid multiple times, I save that time and cut to the chase. You liars and idiots can continue to whine or you can stop being liars and idiots.
The way you post is a direct link to the education level of the poster.

Just the variable of education significantly lowered poverty levels. No HS diploma is about a 25% chance you live in poverty. Get the HS diploma and that is almost cut in half. Get a college degree and that drops to 4%.

I guess that's great statistics. Tell that to all the poor people and let's see how much your statistics help them pass high school classes, obtain food, and prepare for college in high schools that don't offer the credits required by many colleges to enroll. bravo

Rarely. And I intend to continue as long as there are posters that lie, believe that giving rich people huge tax cuts is good for America, believe that the election was rigged without a smidgen of evidence, that the origin of covid 19 is known, that 90% of poverty can be remedied by everyone graduating high school, waiting until 21 to marry and have children, and getting a full time job; that declare they are for freedom of religion while being completely intolerant of all except one, that can't stand to be fact checked, that deny an insurrection occurred on Jan 6, calling black protesters thugs and white rioters good ol' boys, and that care more for dogs than human beings. The list could go on.
So because someone believes differently, you will choose to insult them? Why not engage in real dialogue and try to prove your point instead of just name calling? You’d get further with all of us that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT