ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder where you can get a 6-7 T shirt

If Huff is handing out 6-7 shirts and telling the guys to get their shit together because everyone expects better of the program – good for him.

Like the guy or not, he understands this year is a make or break year in his head coaching career.

If Huff is handing out 6-7 shirts and telling the guys to get their shit together because everyone expects better of the program – good for him.

Like the guy or not, he understands this year is a make or break year in his head coaching career.
maybe a note in their lockers will help too!

Reactions: RhinoD
I like it.

It was like the year that Ohio U worked out all summer in “Beat Marshall” t-shirts that fall when Cato was QB we went up there and they crushed us.

I like different things like this.

I like it.

It was like the year that Ohio U worked out all summer in “Beat Marshall” t-shirts that fall when Cato was QB we went up there and they crushed us.

compare and consider, Beat Marshall is a positive thought. grinding on 6-7 reinforces the negatives of last year, imo.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I still have my 3-9 shirt from 2016. Plus our second place CDOA shirts from the last two title games. A 6-7 shirt would complete the wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
compare and consider, Beat Marshall is a positive thought. grinding on 6-7 reinforces the negatives of last year, imo.
Depends what you’re trying to do. Michigan the year before they finally beat Ohio State a few years ago had the previous year’s score plastered all over their building for a year….
Alabama after they lost to Georgia had that score all over and wore shirts with the score…

Teams use it in different ways

Should have went with "Unacceptable" on the front and "But Nonetheless Accepted" on the back.

Since CS is almost certain to say the same thing after this year, could get two or maybe three years use out of them. After all this year is all about saving money.

• Haha
Reactions: elginherd
I like it.

But then you have Purdue doing that same thing, put all their eggs in beating us, and ended up with a terrible season.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
A lot of guys on the 2024 team would have loved to be on a team that won 6 games last year. When you have 40-50 new players I’m not sure this has much impact. I would rather see them wearing 2024 14-0 or SBC champs shirts. You set goals in the preseason. Is our goal just to be better than .500?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
A lot of guys on the 2024 team would have loved to be on a team that won 6 games last year. When you have 40-50 new players I’m not sure this has much impact. I would rather see them wearing 2024 14-0 or SBC champs shirts. You set goals in the preseason. Is our goal just to be better than .500?
Yep. My analogy would be a golfer wearing a 99 shirt as he tees off on #1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT