ADVERTISEMENT

Ice Cube and 50 Cent are my favorite rappers

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And believe me these guys are no Chainsaw Face Shield Wearing Puerto Ricans chasing Instagram likes. These guys are the real deal and real stars. they know get woke means get broke

I sent him a text to straighten him out a few days ago.
0MSDIMy.jpg

Why u always go with the gay long point. That like a pickewwwwwwww junior jammer rifle blast, or what? No less than half a dozen pics of you doing that juvenile point over the years. Take you back to yore early preteen years of the late 90s, or what?

Why u always go with the gay long point. That like a pickewwwwwwww junior jammer rifle blast, or what? No less than half a dozen pics of you doing that juvenile point over the years. Take you back to yore early preteen years of the late 90s, or what?

It's a sign of respect. It's why they all do it to me, because they respect the OG.

FL2Fx3q.jpg

KvC33tU.jpg

e7qJoLs.jpg

NIzEABX.jpg

AQLVLUs.jpg

r0pc59q.jpg

0gcbYfZ.jpg

76uz0kS.jpg

JGYi5c3.jpg

xjBUarf.jpg

3wm716a.jpg
VGDSsqk.jpg

bVNcKkt.jpg

CUkCYet.jpg

e0J9jog.jpg

tEA9npr.jpg

1. Besides Kathy Griffin, I don't know who any of those people are.

You should get out more.

-Shay Mooney from Dan + Shay (Shay was discovered by and originally signed to T-Pain's label).
-Nas, one of the top five rappers of all time, and one of numerous times I have been with him.
-Camila Cabello, who has been one of the most successful music artists on the charts over the last few years. She only has 50 million Instagram followers.
-Luis Coronel.
-Kelsea Bellerini, one of the biggest country artists to hit the scene over the last few years.
-Mystikal "Shake That Ass"
-Twista
-8Ball & MJG
-Jojo
-Johnny Gill
-Baby Bash
-Nelly, one of the top 10 most successful rappers ever
-Kane Brown, a very big country artist
-Blackstreet/Teddy Riley (one of the best all around producers and artists in urban music)

2. How much money do you spend on backstage passes and celebrity meet and greets?

I've been in the industry for more than a dozen years, and I have never once heard of being able to buy "backstage passes." It simply doesn't exist. It would be a security and privacy nightmare. Now, some artists will do meet & greets for a price for "fan club members," etc., but those aren't held in the places I am in with those artists (their personal tour buses, in their dressing rooms, in studios, in nightclubs with them). More, artists like Nas don't do meet & greets. I've been with him a dozen times and probably only have two or three pics with him. He doesn't do pics. The last time I was with him, Mary J Blige was with us for about an hour in a dressing room.

Cool pics rifle. Ask one of them for the 300. Be quick cause they probably have warrants. Rifle you are living a James bond kinda life. Of course without the guns. You would shoot yourself in the foot. You are a lover not a fighter.Only kidding about the warrants. It's a trump thang///////

I sent him a text to straighten him out a few days ago.
0MSDIMy.jpg

Oh you "straightened him out?"

You lying douche, Ice wouldn't listen to his own people about this, let alone a pasty-ass white boy like you.

He's not directly supporting Trump, but he is supporting Trump's involvement in the Platinum Plan since Trump made agreements to immediately support before the election; whereas, just like admitting to packing the Supreme Court, MushBrainBiden won't agree to support Cube's plans until after the election.

Liberals like you have promised black America for decades that you will improve their lives and create equality if they will give you their votes and yet delivered almost nothing in return. Demoncrat politicians get the funds and then use them for other agendas.

Reactions: 19MU88
He's not directly supporting Trump, but he is supporting Trump's involvement in the Platinum Plan since Trump made agreements to immediately support before the election; whereas, just like admitting to packing the Supreme Court, MushBrainBiden won't agree to support Cube's plans until after the election.

Forgive Mr Big(ot). This is the first time liberals, like him, are learning about this.

Reactions: mlblack16.
And believe me these guys are no Chainsaw Face Shield Wearing Puerto Ricans chasing Instagram likes. These guys are the real deal and real stars. they know get woke means get broke

As big of a laugh as we got from that picture, Rifle must have told his boy to get Google to scrub that from the internet. It's not showing up when I search. Damn, that was hilarious and bizarre, all in one.

You should get out more.

-Shay Mooney from Dan + Shay (Shay was discovered by and originally signed to T-Pain's label).
-Nas, one of the top five rappers of all time, and one of numerous times I have been with him.
-Camila Cabello, who has been one of the most successful music artists on the charts over the last few years. She only has 50 million Instagram followers.
-Luis Coronel.
-Kelsea Bellerini, one of the biggest country artists to hit the scene over the last few years.
-Mystikal "Shake That Ass"
-Twista
-8Ball & MJG
-Jojo
-Johnny Gill
-Baby Bash
-Nelly, one of the top 10 most successful rappers ever
-Kane Brown, a very big country artist
-Blackstreet/Teddy Riley (one of the best all around producers and artists in urban music)

I've been in the industry for more than a dozen years, and I have never once heard of being able to buy "backstage passes." It simply doesn't exist. It would be a security and privacy nightmare. Now, some artists will do meet & greets for a price for "fan club members," etc., but those aren't held in the places I am in with those artists (their personal tour buses, in their dressing rooms, in studios, in nightclubs with them). More, artists like Nas don't do meet & greets. I've been with him a dozen times and probably only have two or three pics with him. He doesn't do pics. The last time I was with him, Mary J Blige was with us for about an hour in a dressing room.
Boring, very boring. Hunter Biden‘s laptop knows!

Reactions: 19MU88
You realize what earners of $400,000+ in California currently pay in taxes, right? No? I didn't think so.
Ok you realize that people pay federal and state income tax(except a few states like FL, TN). No, I didn't think so. So combine the two smarty pants.

So, call up my boy, 50 cent and explain that shit, mo fo.

This looks like the same group of guys I saw coming out of a Target store in Minneapolis, carrying a bunch of boxes of Sketchers and a couple of 48" TVs

bG2A0VZ.jpg

The main thing I learned from this thread is that Johnny Gill is still alive. Who knew?

I remember when my daughter was a teenager. She loved having pics taking with entertainers or people she otherwise perceived as famous and sharing them. Thanks for the memories Rifle, it seems you do the same.

Ok you realize that people pay federal and state income tax(except a few states like FL, TN). No, I didn't think so. So combine the two smarty pants.

So, call up my boy, 50 cent and explain that shit, mo fo.

Let me dumb this down for you:

The 62% alleged tax rate for those making $400K+ includes the state income tax. That rate is only in states with high state income taxes (CA, NY). My point was that earners of $400K+ in those states are already paying about 55%. Biden's plan isn't a huge change from what they were already getting hit with.

I remember when my daughter was a teenager.

You're old enough to have a daughter who is through her teen years? Christ, based on your embarrassingly bad posts and your desperate attempts to get acknowledged on here or accepted by your heroes, I thought you were around 26 years old. I actually feel kinda' bad for you knowing that you're actually a full grown man.

Is your daughter a whore like Herdman's daughter? Is she as much of a whore as Marshall77's daughter who got fired from her Hooters gig after she got caught blowing the cook after hours?

You're old enough to have a daughter who is through her teen years? Christ, based on your embarrassingly bad posts and your desperate attempts to get acknowledged on here or accepted by your heroes, I thought you were around 26 years old. I actually feel kinda' bad for you knowing that you're actually a full grown man.

Is your daughter a whore like Herdman's daughter? Is she as much of a whore as Marshall77's daughter who got fired from her Hooters gig after she got caught blowing the cook after hours?

You should have known I was a full grown man when I didn't brag about money, material possessions, travel, girls I've banged, high school blow jobs and things like that. You know, things that you do regularly on here.

Let me dumb this down for you:

The 62% alleged tax rate for those making $400K+ includes the state income tax. That rate is only in states with high state income taxes (CA, NY). My point was that earners of $400K+ in those states are already paying about 55%. Biden's plan isn't a huge change from what they were already getting hit with.

So, call my boy, 50 Cent and tell him paying 7 percent more is no big deal! Do the math for some of those big stars you hang around. That is some serious $$$$$$$

So, call my boy, 50 Cent and tell him paying 7 percent more is no big deal! Do the math for some of those big stars you hang around. That is some serious $$$$$$$
just wait until 50 Cent goes broke, and has to get a loan from rifle at 25% interest rate.

Better yet, at 62% tax, 50 Cent is going to have to change up his name to 38 Cent

Reactions: raleighherdfan
just wait until 50 Cent goes broke, and has to get a loan from rifle at 25% interest rate.

Better yet, at 62% tax, 50 Cent is going to have to change up his name to 38 Cent
rifle can sell 50, or 38 cent, a car with one of those pay day loans. Maybe work a deal where 38 cent can advertise for the car lot.

You should have known I was a full grown man when I didn't brag about money, material possessions, travel, girls I've banged, high school blow jobs and things like that. You know, things that you do regularly on here.

Are you new to this board, moron? In that case, there are no full grown men on here.

I don't know him.

Somebody's been reading online jokes regarding this situation, then decided it would be a good idea to recycle those jokes on here.

You stole your wife from Puerto Rico, stole Ducky's character on here, stole the board's honesty by pretending to be drunk, and now stole 50's own jokes on his social media pages. Is there anything you don't steal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT