ADVERTISEMENT

if trump is 6'3" and 229 i'll kiss your ass on 5th ave. and give you 60 minutes to draw a crowd

I am five inches shorter than Trump, have no ass and a smaller gut than him, and weight the same. Granted, I am packing a lot more muscle under my fat than Trump...but yeah no way he is 229.
239. fvcking libs make up the dumbest shit.

Reactions: 19MU88
I'd bet everything I own Trump has snorted enough blow to kill a horse. That's just the scene he ran in when he was younger.

yeah - that's what all that sniffing is about. 4 hrs sleep per night that sucker
is snorting coke up the ass.

I'm guessing he is 250+, easy.

Look, I don't care. He could look like Jim Justice, so what. But why lie? Be a proud fatass that eats well and has a hot wife. That's the American Dream.
why lie? keep the crying libs busy with something to talk about while he goes on his way working on other things.

AMAZINGLY TRUMP COMES IN ONE POUND UNDER OBESE
WHAT A FREAKIN COINCIDENSE. IF THEY LIE ABOUT HIS WEIGHT
HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE.
IN FACT THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING SO HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE
ANYTHING.

BMI CALUCULATOR USED FOR TRUMP / BMI CATAGORIES TO THE
RIGHT SHOW 240 AS OBESE FOR HIS HEIGHT. NOT SURPRISINGLY
TRUMP COMES IN ONE POUND UNDER OBESE.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

I HATE FOR SOMEONE TO LIE TO ME AND WHEN THEY LIE TO ME
AND WE BOTH KNOW THEY ARE LYING THAT IS AS ARROGANT
AS YOU CAN BE.
Anyone that knows anything knows bmi is a joke based off of your original post those athletes are 1 lb under being obese. Nice try though

Reactions: thunderscope
I'm guessing he is 250+, easy.

Look, I don't care. He could look like Jim Justice, so what. But why lie? Be a proud fatass that eats well and has a hot wife. That's the American Dream.

Why are folks acting like a well-respected Rear Admiral who was appointed by Obama would be so ethically obscene as to lie about this stuff?

He's the one who gave the report not Trump.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I'd bet everything I own Trump has snorted enough blow to kill a horse. That's just the scene he ran in when he was younger.

hopefully you don't own much. those that refuse to even take a drink of alcohol aren't typically inclined to snort blow.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
DTtsKUGWsAEDwAo.jpg

I am five inches shorter than Trump, have no ass and a smaller gut than him, and weight the same. Granted, I am packing a lot more muscle under my fat than Trump...but yeah no way he is 229.

you might look a little more portly than you imagine.

Why are folks acting like a well-respected Rear Admiral who was appointed by Obama would be so ethically obscene as to lie about this stuff?

Sounds eerily similar to folks, including a certain inhabitant of the White House, who consider the entire national security apparatus as ethically obscene to lie about russian interference with the election.

Sounds eerily similar to folks, including a certain inhabitant of the White House, who consider the entire national security apparatus as ethically obscene to lie about russian interference with the election.
You still believe the russians caused hillary to lose?

hopefully you don't own much. those that refuse to even take a drink of alcohol aren't typically inclined to snort blow.
I have an old high school friend that doesn't drink a drop, but will burn 3 or 4 doobies a day, and if he has a rock, he'll blow through the entire rock within a day or two.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I have an old high school friend that doesn't drink a drop, but will burn 3 or 4 doobies a day, and if he has a rock, he'll blow through the entire rock within a day or two.

People who have never been around the party scene have no idea how common that is. I think a lot of it is there are people that won't drink because there is a history of alcoholism in their family, but they instead do every thing else under the sun.

The worst drunks I have known usually won't "do drugs". The worst drug addicts I have known usually drink very little. And the people who drink a little, smoke a little, and might toot a rail if someone lays one done at a party? They usually have their shit together.

This will be a process son. When you say something really stupid, and I see it, then you'll understand.

If you're waiting for me to say something really stupid, you're right, it will be a process, a long process kid.

If you're waiting for me to say something really stupid, you're right, it will be a process, a long process kid.

After reading several of your interactions I've noticed that you're the kind of "Christian" that gives Christ a bad name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT