ADVERTISEMENT

if trump is 6'3" and 229 i'll kiss your ass on 5th ave. and give you 60 minutes to draw a crowd

You tell the Elder about your other religion? I bet he is open to that.

ACCORDING TO THE "PHYSICAL"
TRUMP GREW FROM 6'2" TO 6' 3" IN THE LAST YEAR.
QUITE A FEAT FOR A 71 YEAR OLD
TRAITOR.

I have an old high school friend that doesn't drink a drop, but will burn 3 or 4 doobies a day, and if he has a rock, he'll blow through the entire rock within a day or two.

but, I would bet (not everything I own of course) that he has imbibed at least once, or more than once.

people who refrain totally because of what they've seen in a relative's addiction aren't likely to skip booze and go straight to blow. who knows, maybe Trump is the exception. I'm sure if he has even been within a city block of some cocaine, CNN will report any day now.

people who refrain totally because of what they've seen in a relative's addiction aren't likely to skip booze and go straight to blow.

When Trump was younger he was in a pretty wild club scene in NYC. I'm not knocking him for it, if I were young and rich in NYC in those days I would have been snorting rails and banging broads with the rest of them.

2017-01-20T175509Z_213612117_HT1ED1K1DRHBM_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-INAUGURATION.jpg

cheetos 6'3" versus obama 6'1"

but, I would bet (not everything I own of course) that he has imbibed at least once, or more than once.

people who refrain totally because of what they've seen in a relative's addiction aren't likely to skip booze and go straight to blow. who knows, maybe Trump is the exception. I'm sure if he has even been within a city block of some cocaine, CNN will report any day now.
You should have bet everything you own, because he was an alcoholic in his early 20s. Hasn't drank for last 35 years. He's also one of these phony Christians. Smokes, sells weed, steals from others, gets tossed in jail, but shows up for church on Sunday mornings.

You should have bet everything you own, because he was an alcoholic in his early 20s. Hasn't drank for last 35 years. He's also one of these phony Christians. Smokes, sells weed, steals from others, gets tossed in jail, but shows up for church on Sunday mornings.

I knew it!! those are my favorite kinds of Christians! I recall a conversation years ago among friends, one said you are a Baptist and you drink beer like that? the friend responded, Baptist drink, just not with other Baptist.

Reactions: WV-FAN
When Trump was younger he was in a pretty wild club scene in NYC. I'm not knocking him for it, if I were young and rich in NYC in those days I would have been snorting rails and banging broads with the rest of them.

you and Trump are not the same person, for example you will never be president. I'm thinking if he snorts, it will come out, hell even if he didn't it should come out with our lying media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT