ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump were President He Would Get Baby Formula on the shelves

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What the hell is wrong with these Mush Brained Fools? Trump would work with government and private sectors and supply chains to get this going. These clowns are life govt hackers and can't do a thing. I have no doubt Mr Trump would not tolerate this crap. He would get something done.

Mush is turning into a national disgrace. This is the United States of America.

Reactions: Jartard
What the hell is wrong with these Mush Brained Fools? Trump would work with government and private sectors and supply chains to get this going. These clowns are life govt hackers and can't do a thing. I have no doubt Mr Trump would not tolerate this crap. He would get something done.

Mush is turning into a national disgrace. This is the United States of America.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

How? And be specific
It is all a damn snowball effect of this useless turd in the whitehouse. INflation, the damn world going to shit as in Ukraine on his watch, high fuel prices, And you have a damn boob who doesn't know how to solve problems. He can't work with the private sector because he has no idea how it works nor does any of his staff. God damn it, he is the POTUS of the USA, solve problems. The inflation didn't help. There is a fight for commodities. Just wait, the food shortage problem is coming for the world. It is job to solve major problems. He is in control of the FDA. Get them in there and solve these damn problems for the recall with the companies.

All these damn problem are on his damn watch. Get it from Europe there are supplies. Air lift the shit. Release temporary blockage of it.

The farmers are getting ready to get hammered because of cost. You wait until this hits you and me are paying more and there are shortages . The damn fertizlier is going nuts.

He is the damn president.We have a big problem coming. One of my customers is a wheat farmer and sweat tater farmer. He said they are in a world of hurt because of the rising cost.

Last edited:
Fewer press conferences blaming Putin, GOP, and businesses (that are still, for a short time, able to employee people). More meetings with business leaders to finalize strategy for getting manufacturing back here in America and other actions necessary to help with supply chains. Immediately look at potential red tape, govt bureaucracy and other pointless regulation that slows this progression and eliminate it...NOW.

If this isn't just more evidence that people putting their entire faith in govt bureaucrats to fix, make fair, lead, do everything, is a complete failed ideology, then I dont know what is. Sadly, the real idiots of dependent desperation like Greedtard want this for their children and grandchildren.

Fewer press conferences blaming Putin, GOP, and businesses (that are still, for a short time, able to employee people). More meetings with business leaders to finalize strategy for getting manufacturing back here in America and other actions necessary to help with supply chains. Immediately look at potential red tape, govt bureaucracy and other pointless regulation that slows this progression and eliminate it...NOW.

If this isn't just more evidence that people putting their entire faith in govt bureaucrats to fix, make fair, lead, do everything, is a complete failed ideology, then I dont know what is. Sadly, the real idiots of dependent desperation like Greedtard want this for their children and grandchildren.
You're a lying idiot. You could stop lying if you really tried, but there's nothing you can do about your stupidity.

The us govt is blocking European forumula
Here's why, you lying idiot trumptard oath breaker....

The potential dangers are numerous. Children can fall ill or become malnourished if parents inadvertently use an incorrect formula-to-water ratio; unofficial formula vendors may not store the powdered formula properly, raising the possibility of bacterial contamination, product deterioration or loss in nutrient density; there is no system in place to notify consumers in the United States if any of these formulas are recalled; and while many European formulas contain the nutrients required in the United States, some do not. In addition, parents in the United States may not realize that European formulas labeled hypoallergenic aren’t meant for children with cow’s milk allergies.

Figure it out Mush Brain. You are in charge, your FDA, your control imports. All your admin is a excuse machine worthless as tits on a boar hog.

So something I didn’t know about the baby formula shortage is that a major manufacturing plant was shut down in February due to a federal investigation into two infant deaths and illness potentially linked to the formula. Of course the investigations didn’t find anything but the fda needs to sign off on restarting the facility. So yes in greeds world it’s a supply issue but it was caused by the feds

Reactions: KyMUfan
What is making me really mad about this is the FDA, CDC, and pediatricians online telling people what NOT to feed their babies. But no practical advice about what they can actually do. No where (that I've seen in quick glance) is there practical advice about what to do in this situation if you literally can't get formula.

There should be a simple "recipe" for an oh shit i can't get formula situation put out by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Could potentially be evaporated milk based. Of course it's not going to be perfect, but what can you do? Of course people will run to facebook for grandma's formula recipe because the inaction of other "expert" organizations.

With my tin foil hat on I *think* this is part of the paternalism "noble lies" stance the CDC takes because they don't want to put out home made recipes because they think people are stupid enough to screw them up and/or quit buying real formula instead once this is all solved. Or it's also some coordination with formula manufacturers to not put this in info out. I don't know. Am I losing my mind?

What is making me really mad about this is the FDA, CDC, and pediatricians online telling people what NOT to feed their babies. But no practical advice about what they can actually do. No where (that I've seen in quick glance) is there practical advice about what to do in this situation if you literally can't get formula.

There should be a simple "recipe" for an oh shit i can't get formula situation put out by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Could potentially be evaporated milk based. Of course it's not going to be perfect, but what can you do? Of course people will run to facebook for grandma's formula recipe because the inaction of other "expert" organizations.

With my tin foil hat on I *think* this is part of the paternalism "noble lies" stance the CDC takes because they don't want to put out home made recipes because they think people are stupid enough to screw them up and/or quit buying real formula instead once this is all solved. Or it's also some coordination with formula manufacturers to not put this in info out. I don't know. Am I losing my mind?
No, these people need to be problem solvers and give examples of what to do. I think a solution would be to get some from the Eurpeans and give the proper instruction for it. If babies in Denmark can drink it then why can't babies here? Explain that one. You could come up with the proper procedure and post it or change labels. This should not be happening.

We need to get that plant back up and going also. Fast track the FDA in cooperation with private partners to make it happen.

They are creating these problems in my opinion. Why? Deflection. You start taking away people's food, energy sky rockets, etc. then you build a case for govt power and war.

So something I didn’t know about the baby formula shortage is that a major manufacturing plant was shut down in February due to a federal investigation into two infant deaths and illness potentially linked to the formula. Of course the investigations didn’t find anything but the fda needs to sign off on restarting the facility. So yes in greeds world it’s a supply issue but it was caused by the feds
So....your suggestion is to let the formula manufacturers continue to distribute their products after failing to maintain sanitary conditions and procedures at the facility?

So....your suggestion is to let the formula manufacturers continue to distribute their products after failing to maintain sanitary conditions and procedures at the facility?
versus... simply allowing babies to lay there and starve to death? why does your kind enjoy killing babies?

it's pretty much satanic behavior we're seeing out of your kind.

versus... simply allowing babies to lay there and starve to death? why does your kind enjoy killing babies?

it's pretty much satanic behavior we're seeing out of your kind.
So....feed the babies potentially deadly milk. Sounds reasonable. Idiot.

The Dems are working on a plan. Kill all the babies and lower demand. Protest/try to intimidate conservative judges at their homes till they get their way.

You’re 100% right that’s what they should be doing. As for why, the only real explanations I can think of are yours or incredible incompetence.

You’re 100% right that’s what they should be doing. As for why, the only real explanations I can think of are yours or incredible incompetence.

It's actually actively funneling people into whack job anti-vax world (not talking covid vax, i'm talking measles) of corners of the internet. absolutely nuts to me.

It's actually actively funneling people into whack job anti-vax world (not talking covid vax, i'm talking measles) of corners of the internet. absolutely nuts to me.
There’s this idea it’s better to be indirectly responsible for a huge problem instead of directly responsible for a small one. I hope we find out what their rationale was at some point and people are held accountable (pipe dream…)

The formula was not linked to the illness and death move on reopen

I saw some moron on TV last night, saying another reason Americans couldn't use European formula was because it's sold in metric, and Americans wouldn't be able to figure it all out.
No that’s probably true. I teach conversions to my classes and they are fvcking morons when it comes to converting between metric and imperial units

I saw some moron on TV last night, saying another reason Americans couldn't use European formula was because it's sold in metric, and Americans wouldn't be able to figure it all out.
Seems pretty nonsensical when a lot of child medicines are measured metric.

The issue I could see is that they usually use weight instead of volume and most people don’t have a kitchen scale in the US, but that feels extremely solvable.

No that’s probably true. I teach conversions to my classes and they are fvcking morons when it comes to converting between metric and imperial units
I have all my conversions memorized, since I constantly have to deal with woke Canadians. I remember spending a lot of time on learning the metric system back in 70s, when supposedly, we were going to convert to their system. Last I knew, the US and maybe 2 or 3 other countries are the only ones that don't use the metric system, other than in track & field and swimming. Of course, I have to buy tools for both metric and standard just to account for all the damn various nuts and bolts that are used.

One meter is 3.28083333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ft

But, you have international feet, and US survey ft.

South Carolina measures on international feet but most other states are on US Survey Ft. But, that is soon changing and most states will go back to international ft.

Of course you have grid distance and ground distance. Slop distance and horizontal distance.

Carpenters measure in 8ths
Engineers, surveyors, dirt contactators measure in 10ths of a foot.

Babies you measure in lumps for the forumula, one lump or two? THey just want to eat.

Last edited:
I’m sure the ignored user is doing his part and breastfeeding a baby or two.

Here we go with the monopolies and duopolies again.
2 companies control 80% of baby food production. That’s unacceptable. So when one of them spent $5B on stock buybacks while letting their lines fall apart, this happens.

Reactions: Chevy1
Here we go with the monopolies and duopolies again.
2 companies control 80% of baby food production. That’s unacceptable. So when one of them spent $5B on stock buybacks while letting their lines fall apart, this happens.
Sounds like a business opportunity. Go for it.

If joe Biden holds an event and no one is there to see it does it really happen?
did can't fill a junio high gym and got 82 million votes somehow

he would probably have to have help playing Bingo at the home

11111FSgHcXjXwAYfoYK_jpg-2380741.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT