ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump were President He Would Get Baby Formula on the shelves

Formula was found to have not been the cause of illness and death dipshit
There was bacteria in the formula, hence, ""failing to maintain sanitary conditions and procedures at the facility" got them closed down. Idiot.

There was bacteria in the formula, hence, ""failing to maintain sanitary conditions and procedures at the facility" got them closed down. Idiot.
You do know that the fda allows a certain level of pesticides in baby formula

You do know that the fda allows a certain level of pesticides in baby formula

The bacteria was not linked to the infant illness or deaths. Go drink round up since you think pesticides in formula are ok

The bacteria was not linked to the infant illness or deaths. Go drink round up since you think pesticides in formula are ok
You're an idiot. If you want zero pesticide in your baby's formula, breast feed. Nope, you moron, mother's milk has pesticide in it also.

formula1_jpeg-2408324.JPG

The potential dangers are numerous. Children can fall ill or become malnourished if parents inadvertently use an incorrect formula-to-water ratio; unofficial formula vendors may not store the powdered formula properly, raising the possibility of bacterial contamination, product deterioration or loss in nutrient density; there is no system in place to notify consumers in the United States if any of these formulas are recalled; and while many European formulas contain the nutrients required in the United States, some do not. In addition, parents in the United States may not realize that European formulas labeled hypoallergenic aren’t meant for children with cow’s milk allergies.
read through this thread for the first time and when i read greeds well articulated post, it was like a siren went off as though there were incoming scud missles. "no way in hell this idiot could put together such a rational well thought out reply, whether anybody agrees, or not", immediately crossed my mind.

i'm just a bit surprised someone hasn't already called his plagiaristic old ass out on it as of yet. there's absolutely no way those are his original thoughts and he didn't copy/paste it from somewhere.

Reactions: 19MU88
read through this thread for the first time and when i read greeds well articulated post, it was like a siren went off as though there were incoming scud missles. "no way in hell this idiot could put together such a rational well thought out reply, whether anybody agrees, or not", immediately crossed my mind.

i'm just a bit surprised someone hasn't already called his plagiaristic old ass out on it as of yet. there's absolutely no way those are his original thoughts and he didn't copy/paste it from somewhere.
You're a lying idiot.

In order to call him out someone else would have needed to read it. So many have him on ignore I doubt that they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
In order to call him out someone else would have needed to read it. So many have him on ignore I doubt that they did.
a-greed. i initially put him on ignore upon my return, but elected to remove the block as it's entertaining watching others put the old bastard in check. he should likely educate himself on plagiarism as it obviously was never introduced to him prior to his dropping out of elementary school. i'll attempt an assist although he'll likely need someone to explain it 4th grade terms.

here you go, greed:

a-greed. i initially put him on ignore upon my return, but elected to remove the block as it's entertaining watching others put the old bastard in check. he should likely educate himself on plagiarism as it obviously was never introduced to him prior to his dropping out of elementary school. i'll attempt an assist although he'll likely need someone to explain it 4th grade terms.

here you go, greed:

You're a lying idiot. You just lied again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT