ADVERTISEMENT

If You Are Betting

I am leaving the board on those discussions...

Ohhhh! By "leaving the board," you actually just meant "not taking part in discussions about certain topics." Yeah, that makes sense . . . about as much sense as claiming a team covered a spread that didn't cover a spread.

I apologize that copy and paste is in English, this board doesn't have an option to translate it into dumbass or moron...

In other words, you played both sides of the bet. So if you lost either way, you could say "Oh, I didn't mean it that way - the way the rest of the world means it - I meant the other way I said it."

Again, Marshall didn't cover even though you argued that they did which you claimed was a win for you. This in no way is an indictment on my reading, but rather, your habit of communicating at a second grade level.

You claimed that Buffalo and Indiana would cover this week. Does that mean they will cover like how you claimed Marshall covered last week?

Ohhhh! By "leaving the board," you actually just meant "not taking part in discussions about certain topics." Yeah, that makes sense . . . about as much sense as claiming a team covered a spread that didn't cover a spread.

In other words, you played both sides of the bet. So if you lost either way, you could say "Oh, I didn't mean it that way - the way the rest of the world means it - I meant the other way I said it."

Again, Marshall didn't cover even though you argued that they did which you claimed was a win for you. This in no way is an indictment on my reading, but rather, your habit of communicating at a second grade level.

You claimed that Buffalo and Indiana would cover this week. Does that mean they will cover like how you claimed Marshall covered last week?

I already copied and pasted my original post about who I took.. if you are unable to read it, I can't help you any further. I apologize that I am not your 2nd grade English teacher, but I tried.

I already copied and pasted my original post about who I took.. if you are unable to read it, I can't help you any further. I apologize that I am not your 2nd grade English teacher, but I tried.

I can read just fine. You clearly can't type/articulate well enough to pass for a second grader.

Did you not say both things? You first said you were going to take MTSU to cover, then you later claimed that you won when Marshall covered. You're playing both sides of the bet, moron. Don't blame others for your own error.

Why do you lose so many of your locks? .500 is not a way to succeed in betting, especially when those are supposed to be your best picks.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
I can read just fine. You clearly can't type/articulate well enough to pass for a second grader.

Did you not say both things? You first said you were going to take MTSU to cover, then you later claimed that you won when Marshall covered. You're playing both sides of the bet, moron. Don't blame others for your own error.

Why do you lose so many of your locks? .500 is not a way to succeed in betting, especially when those are supposed to be your best picks.

Try to read it again.. I can't keep explaining it to you.

3-2 pays well

Your name is TeenWolfChubby. I wouldn’t say anything about anyone else’s name
He wants everyone to believe he just started posting on message boards beginning Wednesday, March 21st, 2018. I smell something rotten. Hope Chubs takes a bath.

No, it really doesn't. On top of that, you claim to play more games. If those five games were your best picks, that's a very bad sign.

"Marshall covered." Moron.

Right, and when I tell you I played more games, you just claim I am a degenerate. You can't have it both ways...

I also posted who I took in the bet, and I am sorry I forgot to say 'game' after Marshall GAME covered. I even copied and pasted it for you again and that isn't helping. I tried.

Keep up the good work rookie...

Geez... just saw a post on another thread. Had I known Yaggydouche was a liberal snowflake I wouldn't have even got into a conversation with him. My assumptions were correct- smokes weed so thinks he knows more about life than anyone else, hits a parlay once a month and thinks he is a big gambler, probably made fun of people who hang out at the union in college because they are 'conformists'...

yep... that guy

Whoa- three straight posts within an hour. Somebody is emotionally unstable and scatter-brained.

I also posted who I took in the bet, and I am sorry I forgot to say 'game' after Marshall GAME covered. I even copied and pasted it for you again and that isn't helping. I tried.

Yes, you posted who you took in the bet, but you also posted that you won by claiming the opposite team covered. It's called "covering your ass." Regardless of the outcome of the game, you could go back and claim you misspoke on whichever one was wrong.

Right, and when I tell you I played more games, you just claim I am a degenerate. You can't have it both ways...

Well, yeah. That's how all degenerates work. They post their picks. Then, when they lose, they claim to have played other games which all won which overcame the losses of the games they picked.

By the way this week-

Buffalo (in college since I am sure you'll try to claim I meant NFL when they cover)
Indiana
Michigan UNDER

Damn, another bad weekend for you so far How can you only win 50% of your locks? We all know what that means for the other games you claim to play that you forget to post ahead of time on here.

Oh, and that Indiana game? My buddy said is was not only extremely stupid to go with Indiana, but it was such an obvious play to take Iowa that he put $1000 on it. Also, notice the total of the win column compared to the total of the loss column. There's no manipulating that - it totals all of your win and losses for that week. He's up $2600 this week and is already beating the spread at halftime of two other active games:

keFa411.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT