ADVERTISEMENT

If you can't see what is going on in this country, on boths sides, then are a blinded fool.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The protective government state is going to take out their enemies. Think what you will of Trump, but nothing happens to Biden, Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. They can start wars, keep the same type documents, take bribes, enrich themselves illegally, and so on. Nothing. They will protect from an outsider. Now they are going after political enemies.

What would they do to you or me.

And, this goes for you too, Republicans. No I won't be voting for DeSantis or Nikki or Pence. I will vote for the Indian guy first. Why? They want loyaltist to the swamp. Why do you think DeSantis is even running? Because they know Trump was going to be indicted. Trump was going to crush him. Not even close. That is why DeSantis hopped in and he will have his marching order. Mitch doesn't care, he will take second place.

We live in a country that has a swamp govt. We have a retarded President now because he is a puppte to the power brokers. They will jail, bankrupt any political enemies.

God Damn, Dick Cheny can help promote a war and get billions in contracts for a company he had a huge vested interest in and nothing.

The FBI is a corrupt poltical machine beholden to the machine.

The spend millions dividing peope renaming military bases and there are 22 veterans comitting suicide a day. Troops have mold in the barracks. They can't fill recruiting goals. They are thousands upon thousands short. We send billions to Ukraine and follow the money, someone is getting rich. You know who gets shit on? The troops and the average tax payer. Both sides, R and D, do it.

The system is rigged, corrupt, and out of touch. Biden does something and Trump gets an indictment. They timed it right when the FBI was going to go after the FBI director for contempt. Boom. GO after Trump. Deflection.

The system is corrupt and broken. They funnel money. Get contracts. Live high on the hog. They will protect it all costs.

If you don't think you live in a banana republic you are saddly mistaken. The more you dig deeper the more you will realize it. It is right there before you eyes. This is not even a Trump thing. He can take care of himself. It is bigger than that.

The swamp knows the walls and the house are crubling down and they are just going to steal and pillage and loot and rip the wires out of the wall to enrich themselves as it crumbles. That is where we are at.

PS-Don't even ask me to vote for DeSantis or any others. Hell with them all. D or R. R's have no balls.

Last edited:
We will see about that.
The point is it is bigger than Trump. I am saying he will be fine. Has money and lawyers and whatever Want me to share other stories? What they have done to veterans and other people?

Biden had 1850 docs and time as from a Senator which is a NO Go. Nothing.

But, back to my point. They have veterans on watch list. They have gone through the military and tried to figure out who voted for who. Tried to figure who went to a Trump campaign rally. Have guns ? Have ammo? How many?

Say something on line?

Look you can hate Trump all you want. Don't vote for the guy. If you are ok with some of this stuff, that is not what this country is about. Don't vote for someone. Express your opinon, but they are going after political opponents and people they feel are a threat.

Plain and simple.

Biden had 1850 docs and time as from a Senator
IRRELEVANT.

But Trump’s vague insinuations that there is something improper about the existence of the Biden collection at the University of Delaware are baseless. The collection of donated documents is from Biden’s 36-year tenure as a US senator for Delaware. Unlike presidents, who are subject to the Presidential Records Act, senators own their offices’ documents and can do whatever they want with them – donate them to colleges, keep them at their homes, give them to journalists, even throw them in the trash.

“No statute governs their retention or disposition and there is no public right of access to congressional records, under FOIA or any other statute,”

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks god we have Orange Jesus to save us. He would never use his office to try and make money for his or his family's business ventures. I'm so glad he is trying again to become president after he voiced that he wants to do away with the Constitution.

IRRELEVANT.

But Trump’s vague insinuations that there is something improper about the existence of the Biden collection at the University of Delaware are baseless. The collection of donated documents is from Biden’s 36-year tenure as a US senator for Delaware. Unlike presidents, who are subject to the Presidential Records Act, senators own their offices’ documents and can do whatever they want with them – donate them to colleges, keep them at their homes, give them to journalists, even throw them in the trash.

“No statute governs their retention or disposition and there is no public right of access to congressional records, under FOIA or any other statute,”
Irrelevant? Biden takes docs from a secure area as a Senator??

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks god we have Orange Jesus to save us. He would never use his office to try and make money for his or his family's business ventures. I'm so glad he is trying again to become president after he voiced that he wants to do away with the Constitution.
The only people that will start a civil war are democrats.

The protective government state is going to take out their enemies. Think what you will of Trump, but nothing happens to Biden, Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. They can start wars, keep the same type documents, take bribes, enrich themselves illegally, and so on. Nothing. They will protect from an outsider. Now they are going after political enemies.

What would they do to you or me.

And, this goes for you too, Republicans. No I won't be voting for DeSantis or Nikki or Pence. I will vote for the Indian guy first. Why? They want loyaltist to the swamp. Why do you think DeSantis is even running? Because they know Trump was going to be indicted. Trump was going to crush him. Not even close. That is why DeSantis hopped in and he will have his marching order. Mitch doesn't care, he will take second place.

We live in a country that has a swamp govt. We have a retarded President now because he is a puppte to the power brokers. They will jail, bankrupt any political enemies.

God Damn, Dick Cheny can help promote a war and get billions in contracts for a company he had a huge vested interest in and nothing.

The FBI is a corrupt poltical machine beholden to the machine.

The spend millions dividing peope renaming military bases and there are 22 veterans comitting suicide a day. Troops have mold in the barracks. They can't fill recruiting goals. They are thousands upon thousands short. We send billions to Ukraine and follow the money, someone is getting rich. You know who gets shit on? The troops and the average tax payer. Both sides, R and D, do it.

The system is rigged, corrupt, and out of touch. Biden does something and Trump gets an indictment. They timed it right when the FBI was going to go after the FBI director for contempt. Boom. GO after Trump. Deflection.

The system is corrupt and broken. They funnel money. Get contracts. Live high on the hog. They will protect it all costs.

If you don't think you live in a banana republic you are saddly mistaken. The more you dig deeper the more you will realize it. It is right there before you eyes. This is not even a Trump thing. He can take care of himself. It is bigger than that.

The swamp knows the walls and the house are crubling down and they are just going to steal and pillage and loot and rip the wires out of the wall to enrich themselves as it crumbles. That is where we are at.

PS-Don't even ask me to vote for DeSantis or any others. Hell with them all. D or R. R's have no balls.
The Indian guy grew up in Cincinnati. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Link to your fake news...?
The FBI spent more than 12 hours searching President Biden's Wilmington, Del., residence Friday, and found more classified documents.

Some of the items date back to Biden's time as a a senator, while others were from his time as vice president, said Biden's personal attorney, Bob Bauer, announced the extraordinary development in a Saturday night statement. The Justice Department also took some handwritten notes for further review, he said.

The FBI spent more than 12 hours searching President Biden's Wilmington, Del., residence Friday, and found more classified documents.

Some of the items date back to Biden's time as a a senator, while others were from his time as vice president, said Biden's personal attorney, Bob Bauer, announced the extraordinary development in a Saturday night statement. The Justice Department also took some handwritten notes for further review, he said.

IRRELEVANT.^^^

Have you ever been trained on the handling of classified materials?

We had to take a class every year that I was in the military for this. Improper handling of classified materials is a crime.

Biden having classified materials at his home from the time he was senator and VP is a crime.

Reactions: Marc22
Have you ever been trained on the handling of classified materials?

We had to take a class every year that I was in the military for this. Improper handling of classified materials is a crime.

Biden having classified materials at his home from the time he was senator and VP is a crime.
Then your orange jesus, vp Mike pence, and Biden would all be charged. There's a difference between these situations regarding Biden/pence, and trump. With all your training in handling classified materials maybe you can figure out the difference. If not ask a 4th grader to explain it to you.

Then your orange jesus, vp Mike pence, and Biden would all be charged. There's a difference between these situations regarding Biden/pence, and trump. With all your training in handling classified materials maybe you can figure out the difference. If not ask a 4th grader to explain it to you.
the swamp hates one of them

There is a difference one of them had the authority to declassify. The other two did not especially when they were a senator.

Reactions: mlblack16.
the swamp hates one of them
The "swamp" didn't vote your orange jesus out of office. That's your excuse for his landslide popular and electoral defeat. That's what you can expect to happen to a chronic and continual liar, an immoral and unethical spoiled brat who would have long ago been in a morgue or soup line, at best, if not for his dad's money. I used to think he was worse than his followers, but people like you have changed my mind. The coward found a message low enough to get people like you to support him in an effort to weaken or destroy democracy, fall in line with dictators, ignore the Constitution and attempt to over turn a free and fair election. He's turned weak-minded little creatures like you into turncoats for trump, and you grovel in his ugly shadow.

There is a difference one of them had the authority to declassify. The other two did not especially when they were a senator.
All 3 of them have the authority to declassify documents as VP. You evidently didn't learn as much as you think when you attended all those classes about handling classified information.

All 3 of them have the authority to declassify documents as VP. You evidently didn't learn as much as you think when you attended all those classes about handling classified information.
He had classified documents from his time as a senator, dumbass

The "swamp" didn't vote your orange jesus out of office. That's your excuse for his landslide popular and electoral defeat. That's what you can expect to happen to a chronic and continual liar, an immoral and unethical spoiled brat who would have long ago been in a morgue or soup line, at best, if not for his dad's money. I used to think he was worse than his followers, but people like you have changed my mind. The coward found a message low enough to get people like you to support him in an effort to weaken or destroy democracy, fall in line with dictators, ignore the Constitution and attempt to over turn a free and fair election. He's turned weak-minded little creatures like you into turncoats for trump, and you grovel in his ugly shadow.
The swamp does hate him. Not even talking about the election

He had materials as a senator. VP also does not have thr broader and mores direct.power a president does and that includes declassify authority. Vp can only declassify things they originate. Nowhere near the power as president. Senator? Forget about it.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
ITT of course I have the little faggit Greed blocked, yet I can tell you guys are attempting the impossible. Greed is a stupid prick who just wants to argue.

Despite the fact you've presented him with facts and using one of his own preferred resources, he's still trying to argue against his Dementia Jesus having committed crimes.

Reactions: alphasig1053
The swamp does hate him. Not even talking about the election

He had materials as a senator. VP also does not have thr broader and mores direct.power a president does and that includes declassify authority. Vp can only declassify things they originate. Nowhere near the power as president. Senator? Forget about it.
Wrong. This has been explained to you before. Repeating your lie won't make it the truth.

Wrong. This has been explained to you before. Repeating your lie won't make it the truth.
It's not wrong. The vp does not have the power of a president. Plain and simple. That's a false Democrat Party narrative. They can only declassify if they are the originator. They simply don't have the same power as a president. A senator might get to see classified material or be read in. They have zero authority to declassify. Biden had material as a senator.

You are a complete moron. He is not allowed to have them at his house.
Correct

Greed. Senators can't take the material and they don't have at will access to anything they want. Damn. Things are compartmentalized for a reason. 100 damn denators don't have access to everything.

It's not wrong. The vp does not have the power of a president. Plain and simple. That's a false Democrat Party narrative. They can only declassify if they are the originator. They simply don't have the same power as a president. A senator might get to see classified material or be read in. They have zero authority to declassify. Biden had material as a senator.
You don't know what you're talking about. As always.

Correct

Greed. Senators can't take the material and they don't have at will access to anything they want. Damn. Things are compartmentalized for a reason. 100 damn denators don't have access to everything.
Snot. No one is arguing what you are arguing.

Snot, you don't know what you're talking about.
so, what you are saying is the president and vice president have equal powers?

think about what you are saying. the president could classify something or his staff could and by what you are saying the vice president could go around him or behind his back and declassify it. So, you are saying the vice president could go to the Pentagon, NSA, or CIA and declassify anything they wanted to? At will?

so, what you are saying is the president and vice president have equal powers?

think about what you are saying. the president could classify something or his staff could and by what you are saying the vice president could go around him or behind his back and declassify it. So, you are saying the vice president could go to the Pentagon, NSA, or CIA and declassify anything they wanted to? At will?
You don't know what you're talking about. No one at or near the top of the executive branch has asked your opinion or permission to classify or declassify documents.

You don't know what you're talking about. No one at or near the top of the executive branch has asked your opinion or permission to classify or declassify documents.
I am asking you if that is what you are saying??? Clarification please.

What's the difference. If a person af Ft Knox removed a document from a secure area what would happen?

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material​

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT