ADVERTISEMENT

If You Had to Guess . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . which one of these guys would more enjoy Trump's hard schlong in their mouth, which one would you choose?

I’ll answer this after rifle tells us which transvestite he would hook up with. We’re still waiting on that one. Surely there’s one, somewhere, correct? There has to be a ‘female’ penis out there that you would suck, rifle. Pick the hottest tranny on planet earth. You can have that one. We don’t mind. Just let us know the name. If not, you continue to prove you’re a bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Rifle proves once again that he is a psycho social media stalker.
I was going to add your picture, but I realized it would lead to no discussion, as everybody would agree that you’re the schlong enjoyer.

I was going to add your picture, but I realized it would lead to no discussion, as everybody would agree that you’re the schlong enjoyer.
Well damn. I was brining back the women threads and all that kind of stuff. Just forget it now. We would rather post dudes pictures. Hahaa.

Thought maybe we could get hot chic pictures and all that . But nooooooo.

One dude even has a C list performer that is close by. But noooooooooo. Dude pics..

Dude even told one person to take a self imposed suspension because they picked on his buddy and football advisor.

Do we want boobies or dudes?

Well damn. I was brining back the women threads and all that kind of stuff. Just forget it now. We would rather post dudes pictures. Hahaa.

Thought maybe we could get hot chic pictures and all that . But nooooooo.

One dude even has a C list performer that is close by. But noooooooooo. Dude pics..

Dude even told one person to take a self imposed suspension because they picked on his buddy and football advisor.

Do we want boobies or dudes?
Just a vote for one of the four would be sufficient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT