ADVERTISEMENT

If you smell what The Rock is cookin'.

Funny, I've been doing the same with Trump voters.
There are two large groups I see on a weekly basis. One is mostly 30's & 40's (about 50 people). They're mostly anti-Trump & would never vote for him. The other is late 20's to early 30's (about 80 people) these are mostly democrat/progressives. It's honestly a little shocking to hear them talk badly about Biden just because I'm not used to dems being vocal for fear their friends will take any dissent as being pro-Trump. It's WV, it's gonna be a landslide for Trump. But the overall election isn't won by popular vote. Vote for the guys who are going to clash harshly with the agencies that are spying on & manipulating the public, not enable & encourage it.

Just a reminder that DJ was a co-star of mine in a movie:

Ironically, a letter Hunter Thompson wrote the day JFK was assassinated was his first usage of the phrase “fear & loathing.”
I did not know this. But it makes sense, what a terrible couple of days in history. Not just JFK being assassinated, but seeing his killer blown away on TV two days later? And then the funeral? Incredibly shocking, all of it.

I’d rather have Trump
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT