ADVERTISEMENT

Bring In Troops to Protect The Students

Dec 12, 2023
I am old enough to remember when President Eisenhower brought in Federal Troops to protect students when they integrated Little Rock, Arkansas high school. It was a horrible scene and Ike showed leadership by bringing in troops to stop the riots and protect the students. I wonder if Biden will show the same moral leadership with the current situation.?

I am old enough to remember when President Eisenhower brought in Federal Troops to protect students when they integrated Little Rock, Arkansas high school. It was a horrible scene and Ike showed leadership by bringing in troops to stop the riots and protect the students. I wonder if Biden will show the same moral leadership with the current situation.?
No, because he has no balls. Two, he has to kiss the ass of these rioters, aka left wing nuts and muslims. Three, they need this to go on in an election season. Four, he is dumb in the head.

Reactions: 30CAT
I am old enough to remember when President Eisenhower brought in Federal Troops to protect students when they integrated Little Rock, Arkansas high school. It was a horrible scene and Ike showed leadership by bringing in troops to stop the riots and protect the students. I wonder if Pedo-Joe will show the same moral leadership with the current situation.?

The man is doing what he is told and saying what he is told to say. He is not a leader. and as @i am herdman said. He's catering to the radical left. What we are seeing is the AOC/Bernie/Warren show.

Reactions: ohio herd
No. Obama and his people in the WH are directing any and all governance. Antisemitism and anti Israel policy is OK in their book.

Expecting Biden to “do something” in any situation is a futile question. The man needs a nurse to wipe his ass and the SS pointing to where he needs to walk and stand. He is a complete vegetable 75% of the day.

Reactions: ohio herd
Speaker Johnson says calling National Guard on Columbia riots would be 'appropriate'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT