ADVERTISEMENT

Our troops living in terrible conditions. But, send more money to Ukraine

Yes and your father should have pulled out but here we are.
Troops should have made better choices. When they saw a trillion dollar tax cut for the wealthy they should have known their barracks weren't going to be 4 star.

Speaking of Ukraine, this is awkward...

You idiot.

TORONTO (AP) — The speaker of Canada’s House of Commons apologized Sunday for recognizing a man who fought for a Nazi military unit during World War II.

“In my remarks following the address of the President of Ukraine, I recognized an individual in the gallery. I have subsequently become aware of more information which causes me to regret my decision to do so,” Rota said in a statement.

“I particularly want to extend my deepest apologies to Jewish communities in Canada and around the world. I accept full responsibility for my action,” Rota said.

It ain't the country. It's the tax cuts for the wealthy republicans choking off revenue. Stop whining and give back the tax cuts, hypocrite oath breaker.
Hhaa that is dumb. You literally think if people paid more taxes this would be fixed? You literally have a brain the size of a pebble.

You idiot.

TORONTO (AP) — The speaker of Canada’s House of Commons apologized Sunday for recognizing a man who fought for a Nazi military unit during World War II.

“In my remarks following the address of the President of Ukraine, I recognized an individual in the gallery. I have subsequently become aware of more information which causes me to regret my decision to do so,” Rota said in a statement.

“I particularly want to extend my deepest apologies to Jewish communities in Canada and around the world. I accept full responsibility for my action,” Rota said.
Well Ukraine has some Nazis and the PM of Canada is a douche bag.

Hhaa that is dumb. You literally think if people paid more taxes this would be fixed? You literally have a brain the size of a pebble.
It ain't the country. It's the tax cuts for the wealthy republicans choking off revenue. Stop whining and give back the tax cuts, hypocrite oath breaker.

Well Ukraine has some Nazis and the PM of Canada is a douche bag.
Some Nazis? It’s not exactly a secret there’s a decent amount in their ranks. Given how many troops they’ve lost, they can’t exactly afford to expel them. As if Biden’s foreign policy wasn’t bad enough (& that’s saying something) he’s funding Nazis.

Some Nazis? It’s not exactly a secret there’s a decent amount in their ranks. Given how many troops they’ve lost, they can’t exactly afford to expel them. As if Biden’s foreign policy wasn’t bad enough (& that’s saying something) he’s funding Nazis.
If I remember correctly at one time they had a whole battallion of Nazi sympathizers/followers. When the west and NATO said they was not a good look, the word is they busted it apart and spread them out. So, not sure it went away or they just did away with the battallion that was openly Nazi.

Now Zelenskyy is calling for stripping Russia of its nukes & ousting Putin from office. You know, totally serious, achievable stuff.

Now Zelenskyy is calling for stripping Russians
jiggity GIF

Reactions: SamSwimmer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT