ADVERTISEMENT

I'll start the Complaints...

goherdorgohome2

Silver Buffalo
May 1, 2016
im joking!!! Marshall played very well all around finally...!! First half offense was spot on besides no rush attack ( but we didn't need it) second half was almost to slow pace and non producing but they did fine and found a way to score still..... defense played really good..!! Not a ton of penalties on Marshall...!! And special teams were huge again this game...! I guess only complaint is ESPNs weak game plan..!

No real complaints about the game other than the 15 yard penalties that bailed out Cinci's offense. The ESPN 3 stream however was a mess. Kept cutting out and at one point was a good 10 minutes behind the Game Tracker feature on Herdzone. End of stream happened with almost 2 minutes showing on their game clock. Disappointing for the "major" sport network.
Go Herd, beat Charlotte(no tv or feed listed)

WV MetroNews reporting that Dozier has left the team. Is this old news that I didn't see? Didn't he have a good game vs Kent State.

No real complaints about the game other than the 15 yard penalties that bailed out Cinci's offense. The ESPN 3 stream however was a mess. Kept cutting out and at one point was a good 10 minutes behind the Game Tracker feature on Herdzone. End of stream happened with almost 2 minutes showing on their game clock. Disappointing for the "major" sport network.

Not being about to watch the road games is total crap

The ESPN3 stream was a complete disaster.

MU @ UNCC will be live on free TV. It will be on WQCW, channel 30, The Tri-State's CW. It will also be on the CW channel in Charlotte and on MASN which is the local regional sports channel in the part of the world where the Orioles and Nationals are the local baseball teams (which includes the eastern panhandle) or nationwide if you get the sports packages on the dishes (it is channel 640 on DirecTV).

And before anybody asks, yes, you get WQCW if you live in this area, it is on every system in the lowest package. It is a local over-the-air channel.

My 2 gripes: loss of signal 4 or 5 times, #2 my CBS sports app was giving me score updates about 30 secs ahead of the espn3 feed. Fortunately most were Herd score updates, which made watching the delayed play much less stree-filled....

Going forward, it does get a little better:

UNCC - WQCW (local free TV) & MASN (on the dishes).
ODU - ESPN3 (sigh, but it is a home game)
MTSU - ESPN2 (yes, ESPN2, the actual real channel)
FIU - Facebook internet (sigh, but it is a home game)
FAU - CBSSN
WKU - BEIN Sports (on the dishes)
UTSA - current Facebook, but being produced for local broadcast by a San Antonio station that is owned by the same company that owns WCHS/WVAH. If team continues to do well, they certainly will toss it up on one of their side channels.
USM - Stadium (which is available OTA or on cable).

That is not awful.

And remember the rights belong to the HOME team. This game was on ESPN3 because of the mighty popularity of THE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT