ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Going to Write a Book

When I first met your wife, I thought everybody was using a nickname for her and calling her “Da’ Knees,” since she was always on them when I saw her. I later learned that they were calling her “Denise.”
This is one of the most original and best lines this board has seen in years, and it gets no love. You ungrateful bastards are spoiled. You have a comedic genius and a world-class entertainer dropping lines like that, and you show no appreciation.

It’s like a San Francisco Giants season ticket holder not reacting when Barry Bonds hits another 500 foot home run, because they’re so used to his unbelievable feats.

This is one of the most original and best lines this board has seen in years, and it gets no love. You ungrateful bastards are spoiled. You have a comedic genius and a world-class entertainer dropping lines like that, and you show no appreciation.

It’s like a San Francisco Giants season ticket holder not reacting when Barry Bonds hits another 500 foot home run, because they’re so used to his unbelievable feats.
Barry Bonds ended up being a fraud.

Barry Bonds ended up being a fraud.
We have die-hard WWE fans on here. We have die-hard Trumpers on here. You think they care about fraud?

Bonds has been the most successful and most entertaining MLB player of the last 30 years. I’m his peer on this board.

We have die-hard WWE fans on here. We have die-hard Trumpers on here. You think they care about fraud?

Bonds has been the most successful and most entertaining MLB player of the last 30 years. I’m his peer on this board.
Pick one of the Japs. They are going to pass them all. We can't even play baseball anymore.

To be honest, your post was eerily similar to ones we've come to anticipate of W-S HerdFan. We have much higher expectations out of you. I mean, the mlblack selfies was brilliant, but a Da-Knees? Followed up with a comparison to Barry Bonds? That's even borderline 429 territory in terms of post quality.

Entry #4

Celebrating 7 years of legal union today. XXXX has consistently been the driving force, inspiration, and unwavering support that propelled me to surpass my perceived limits. When I married her, it wasn't just about companionship—I sought her encouragement to push beyond my boundaries, and she delivered.

As we confront the significant challenges in our careers and academics concurrently this year, her encouragement, support, love, and unique tenderness become indispensable.

Our intentional choice of Russian Christmas, January 7th, as our official wedding date, is a nod to our Eastern European roots and her Russian heritage.

Happy Anniversary, and God willing, many more years to come.

My love to you.

. . . And a heartfelt С Рождеством to our family celebrating Christmas today. ☦️

Entry #4

Celebrating 7 years of legal union today. XXXX has consistently been the driving force, inspiration, and unwavering support that propelled me to surpass my perceived limits. When I married her, it wasn't just about companionship—I sought her encouragement to push beyond my boundaries, and she delivered.

As we confront the significant challenges in our careers and academics concurrently this year, her encouragement, support, love, and unique tenderness become indispensable.

Our intentional choice of Russian Christmas, January 7th, as our official wedding date, is a nod to our Eastern European roots and her Russian heritage.

Happy Anniversary, and God willing, many more years to come.

My love to you.

. . . And a heartfelt С Рождеством to our family celebrating Christmas today. ☦️
ice cream religion GIF by Scorpion Dagger

Entry #5

Happy Birthday to my husband, XXXXXX! 🎉

XXXXXX… My heart. My life. My world. My everything. You have brought so much love, happiness & joy into my life. The way you love me & care about me is incredible. You are selfless, always putting my needs above yours & making sure I am okay & taken care of. You have taught me it’s important to see someone for who they are & not for what you would expect. I love who you are.

We have been through a lot together, & you keep our little family strong. I am so proud of you for your accomplishments & growth with your job, all while studying daily & working hard to maintain a 4.0 in your WVU masters courses for your MBA. Also being selected for induction into the Business International Honor Society. Simply amazing! Anything good in our lives is all because of the Lord Jesus Christ, our Lord & Savior. We have had many answered prayers & the hardest, uncertain, craziest situations working out for our good. Romans 8:28.
I’m forever indebted.

Today we celebrate you & another year of God-given life. 💙 Happy Birthday my sweet love! I love you forever.

(Picture to the left is XXXXXX & I from a high school Homecoming dance, close to 25 years ago.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT