ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Going to Write a Book

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
And it's going to be nothing but a compilation of love letters posted to social media. This shall be my first entry:

"I am often in awe of the happiness, love, and excitement that flow from you as we celebrate your special day. Your kind nature, steadfast assistance, and infinite tolerance (especially of me) are evident in all that you do, especially when we're together. I am grateful that you are a pillar of support in my life and that you have a positive impact on everyone who is blessed enough to know you. You are a blessing to everyone in your path, not simply a gift to me. I thank God for all your years, and cheers to many more of celebrating the extraordinary spirit that is you. I love you."

The name of the book. I WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD MAKE LOVE TO ME
I saw the manuscript, and he talks extensively about me and my weiner. Long story short, but mostly long, he writes about seeing my big one in the shower. I tell him don't worry about having a small one. Check your email and reply to one of those enlargement things. Think he must have replied 3 or 4 times since he's now longer than a pica pole.

Entry 2

This is essentially how she appeared, devoid of the sizable box of Whitmans, when our paths crossed again after the significant span of years that had passed since I left high school. In those days, she was always a blonde, but now she had returned to her natural dark hair color. "Are you xxxxxx?" I inquired. "Yes, xxxxx. It's been quite some time, hasn't it?"

It happened in West Virginia, precisely at Ruby Memorial Hospital on the 8th floor. Our journey, like the lyrics of "Country Roads," led us "home" to a pivotal moment that marked the beginning of the story everyone now knows. It was November 7th 2014, another "7" symbolizing completion, a recurring milestone in our journey leading up to marriage.

I used to approach the final months of the year with trepidation, a stark reminder of yet another year drawing to a close and the milestones I thought I'd missed. However, as November unfolds, I've grown more mindful of life's swift passage. Nowadays, I actively work to infuse each hour with deeper purpose and meaning. It was on that November 7th day that I discovered my true purpose and meaning.

Entry 3:

Three years ago, many of us learned that our tenures at XXX Pharmaceuticals were ending. This pushed many of us beyond our comfort zones; specifically, leading me to a larger company, a bigger city, and a completely different regulated industry. I often questioned my capabilities, asking my wife, "Can I do this?"

Fast forward to today, reaching the halfway point in my MBA with a 4.0 GPA amid a demanding work schedule. The learning curve is steep, especially with no background in economics, finance, and law. The doubt crept in many times, "Can I do this?"

In both instances, the Lord had a way of reminding me, "Not only can you, but you'll excel." I'd hazard to say this applies to my wife as well with the jump way outside of her own comfort zone.

I think the last three years have taught me (and hopefully everyone else impacted) to:

1) Rely on God.
2) You're more capable than you think.
3) Don't underestimate the value of a good team.
4) Uplift one another.

Don’t forget to you’re more capable than you think.

Also to don’t underestimate the value of a good team.

That Yinzer is quite the romantic with words. I almost shed a tear as I struggled to get through #3.
I'm just honing my craft as a motivanal speaker.

A few years ago I was inspired by a guy wearing a straw hat selling Amway:

KQgC6Gz.jpg

They say this Christmas season, every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.

I'm hoping to earn my straw hat.

The guy in the straw hat needs a better tailor. Those pant legs are so long, it appears he's wearing those shin protectors soccer and hockey players wear.

If you are Manute Bol.

Are those shoes Sperry's? Is that shirt the outline of South Carolina? I have some black Gold Cup Sperry's which are very comfortable.
I can't figure out why he's wearing those shin guards. Was this picture taken around the same time Walden got kicked in the shins?

Come on now guys. We all know that his Texas tshirt cost 87 bajillion dollars. His blue jeans were made by Levi Strauss himself. He's selling timeshares to a bunch of 65 year olds because you know rich

Are those shoes Sperry's? Is that shirt the outline of South Carolina? I have some black Gold Cup Sperry's which are very comfortable.
Close. They’re Gucci. Gucci is a clothing, shoe, and lifestyle brand from Italy. Italy is a country in Europe.

I like that particular $600 shoe so much that I bought two pairs, because ya’ know (say it with me), wealthy.

I can't figure out why he's wearing those shin guards. Was this picture taken around the same time Walden got kicked in the shins?

Trying too hard. Your Guatemalan wife needs to take some stress off of you.

When I first met your wife, I thought everybody was using a nickname for her and calling her “Da’ Knees,” since she was always on them when I saw her. I later learned that they were calling her “Denise.”

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2
Come on now guys. We all know that his Texas tshirt cost 87 bajillion dollars. His blue jeans were made by Levi Strauss himself. He's selling timeshares to a bunch of 65 year olds because you know rich
This was speaking one of numerous times that week to the company that I had equity in. It sold for just over $300MM. Ask one of the 12 year olds that you lube up to do the math if I owned just 1% of that company.

Ya’ know, you’ve tried a lot of personas on this board: the utterly stupid routine, the family guy sketch, the mean guy. Nike of them have been endearing to anybody. You should try the nice guy approach, because the other attempts by you have been failures.

Last edited:
This was speaking one of numerous times that week to the company that I had equity in. It sold for just over $300MM. Ask one of the 12 year olds that you lube up to do the math if I owned just 1% of that company.

Ya’ know, you’ve tried a lot of personas on this board: the utterly stupid routine, the family guy sketch, the mean guy. Nike of them have been endearing to anybody. You should try the nice guy approach, because the other attempts by you have been failures.
Stick to suing black guys for racism and bragging to a bunch of guys that don't give two shits about how "rich" you are

Close. They’re Gucci. Gucci is a clothing, shoe, and lifestyle brand from Italy. Italy is a country in Europe.

I like that particular $600 shoe so much that I bought two pairs, because ya’ know (say it with me), wealthy.

My Sperry's look better and have cushioning inside and non slip soles on the bottom.

Last edited:
Hope they didn’t get you too aroused. Not sure any other posters on here stalk men’s social media pictures.
@Archetype XLIV proved you wrong in this thread. So you just got exposed for being wrong and for calling Arch a homo.

Stick to suing black guys for racism and bragging to a bunch of guys that don't give two shits about how "rich" you are
Poor effort and just as poor execution.

Again, try another persona.

My Sperry's look better and have cushioning inside and not slip soles on the bottom.
Your Sperrys don’t get you blown by a 23 year old recent college grad that your company just hired behind the stage in an empty hotel ballroom. And I did get her name beforehand since she had a lanyard on.

@Archetype XLIV proved you wrong in this thread. So you just got exposed for being wrong and for calling Arch a homo.

Poor effort and just as poor execution.

Again, try another persona.

Your Sperrys don’t get you blown by a 23 year old recent college grad that your company just hired behind the stage in an empty hotel ballroom. And I did get her name beforehand since she had a lanyard on.
Well my feet like them.

I'm just honing my craft as a motivanal speaker.

A few years ago I was inspired by a guy wearing a straw hat selling Amway:

KQgC6Gz.jpg

They say this Christmas season, every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.

I'm hoping to earn my straw hat.
At least we know what Rox was talking about when we see that photo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT