ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Just a Bill, Yes I'm Only a Bill

laugh.r191677.gif

The sad thing was, & I'm not kidding, the Washington Post felt the need to fact check this skit. Draw your own conclusions why.

I loved the fact check simply for what it represents.

Meanwhile Palin gets blasted for a satirical article about sending Mexicans back across the ocean. The people calling Palin an idiot can't even recognize satire. You can't make this stuff up.

Link

Satirical or not, the Republican Party needs to move on from Palin......She is an idiot. Stop putting her on TV, it's embarrassing.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:
Satirical or not, the Republican Party needs to move on from Palin......She is an idiot. Stop putting her on TV, it's embarrassing.
It's the left that needs to get over it's palin obsession.

Originally posted by herdfan429:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If she would just shut up and go away, the Left wouldn't have any sound bites to use.

She got her 15 minutes of fame and she got rich......Time to fade into oblivion.

Originally posted by herdfan429:

If she would just shut up and go away, the Left wouldn't have any sound bites to use.

She got her 15 minutes of fame and she got rich......Time to fade into oblivion.
Turn the channel or dont read the articles cocky. If the left hates her so bad.........ignore her. She would go away. She is getting richer because the left cant stand it. That's what makes this so funny. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

If only a majority of Hollywood would take your advice too.....oh wait....they are lefties who sponsor fundraisers. Suggesting that left wingers STFU would be criminal. Never surprised at the complete double standard.

And where exactly does the RNC exactly "include" her in anything these days?

If the left hates her so bad.........ignore her. She would go away. She is getting richer because the left cant stand it. That's what makes this so funny. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

What??? The Left doesn't hate her, they love that she keeps running her mouth. She fits the stereotype of the far right that they are trying to portray.

Unfortunately the Republican Party (and Fox News) won't cut her off, because they don't want to lose the far right (Tea Party) that still support her.

sure they hate her cocky. look at the vitriol that comes out when she pops up. so a "far right" person doesn't have the right to participate in the process if they are able?? The "far right" person should basically stfu and not speak because of their 15 mins of fame has passed in the dems eyes? My god....if only the Clintons took your advice.

How exactly is it "hurting" the RNC? She has no impact on whether a liberal voters show up to the polls on election day. It should be readily apparent that the only reason Dem voters actually show up to vote is if a minority is on the ticket and/or the minority promises them some freebies if they win election. Yep, she hurt the RNC so badly during this last election, huh? Might want to look at the guy you were giving all the credit to in another thread (Prez). Probably the most responsible for the trouncing seen earlier this month.

It's a free country and Sarah Palin can say whatever she likes but she's certainly not representative of the Republican Party I'm hoping for in the future. If she is, then I'll start looking for a new party.

Which ever party figures out why they won or lost in 2014, will be the party that wins in 2016.

Neither appears to have a clue at this point......We'll see.

It's a free country and Sarah Palin can say whatever she likes but she's certainly not representative of the Republican Party I'm hoping for in the future. If she is, then I'll start looking for a new party.

Which ever party figures out why they won or lost in 2014, will be the party that wins
A lot of republicans have left the party due to the ilk like John McCain,Linsdey Graham and Mitch Mconnell. people are leaving the party because they have become the liberals of 8 years ago. sure they won and I do suppose that is better that Harry and Nancy being in control. the only thing the party ran on the entire election was "my opponent is in bed with Obama ". That platform was very effective.
Their actual platform was nothing. Other than the blanket crap they usually say but never do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT