ADVERTISEMENT

I'm pretty sure Double DEI Harris gets it.

Harris will get it and remember she is a former lawyer and a Trump debate with her will be quite different than Biden .I would love to see the Harris / Beshear ticket.. Trump is going to lose no matter now as many Republicans wont vote for him because of January 6th.
We have a new board stooge, please let him settle in before trying to take the crown.

Harris will get it and remember she is a former lawyer and a Trump debate with her will be quite different than Biden .I would love to see the Harris / Beshear ticket.. Trump is going to lose no matter now as many Republicans wont vote for him because of January 6th.
You're right. I remember Trump gave direct orders to his followers to overtake the government without weapons.

Reactions: 19MU88
But it's possible that non-DEI Newsome gets it.
Let’s not forget about the money and donations that went to Biden can’t just transferred to Harris. There will be legal battles and an open convention ahead and it won’t be pretty.

The will of primary voters has been thwarted and is now up to super delegates to tell Democrats voters who they annointed.

Trump has already debated the Democrat Primary winner in a debate and no further debates are needed.

That is a most racist comment
She is a black female.

She is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Nothing racist about it at all.

The Dems already had a man with cognitive decline. They got what they wanted, which was control. Now they have another person they can control.

Reactions: 30CAT
False

Trump will grab Harrus by her pussy if he gets half a chance. A debate between them will be something like what Vietnam did to the French in 53.

Harris believes God is white because in the Bible he says I am who I am. If he was black he would say I is who I is. Just one example of something Harris said that shows she wishes she was white

Told the Country Joe was smart as a tack and the smartest guy in the room. If Joe was the smartest guy in the room, and she was in the room, that makes her “dumber than a bag of hammers”.
So all of you MAGA lovers are going to vote for a traitor to our country? The biggest liar who ever held the office of President. People who are smart enough to know better will never vote for Trump. Many Republicans will just not vote. Remember what happened to Dole when many Reublicans just didnt vote?

So all of you MAGA lovers are going to vote for a traitor to our country? The biggest liar who ever held the office of President. People who are smart enough to know better will never vote for Trump. Many Republicans will just not vote. Remember what happened to Dole when many Reublicans just didnt vote?
calm down, greed jr.

So all of you MAGA lovers are going to vote for a traitor to our country?
Happy Tv Show GIF by Productions Deferlantes

Hasn’t the whole Democrat Party “lied” to us for the last 3 and 1/2 years???? They “lied” to us so bad we don’t even have a functioning President right now.

Go wipe the Maypo from your mouth and quit dribbling.

I am hoping that Harris picks Gretchen Whitmer for her running mate. That way I can be completely disinterested in the 2024 election.

Please exprlain why you think Harris is dumber than a bag of hammers
She makes verbal blunders similar to Biden, but she can’t blame age of infirmity. Looking at her accomplishments, or lack of, I feel very uneasy with the thought of her leading the country.

So all of you MAGA lovers are going to vote for a traitor to our country?
Says the guy who accepts the fact Biden and his family, accepted 10s of $$millions in payments from foreign entities the last decade. Just accept the welfare payment you receive that we pay for, say thanks and move away from the keyboard.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Says the guy who accepts the fact Biden and his family, accepted 10s of $$millions in payments from foreign entities the last decade. Just accept the welfare payment you receive that we pay for, say thanks and move away from the keyboard.
That was never proven and the Republicans gave up on that trying to sell that lie of theirs. I am not on welfare and only receive social security that I paid into all my working life and something you Republicans want to do away with . What a dumb thing that would be for our economy. Just like that 10 percent tariff that Trump wants to bring if elected. Go ahead and vote for that loser so you can get another tax break that you dont need.

Hasn’t the whole Democrat Party “lied” to us for the last 3 and 1/2 years???? They “lied” to us so bad we don’t even have a functioning President right now.

Go wipe the Maypo from your mouth and quit dribbling.
What did they lie about ? And I dont dribble and got way more smarts than you guys who think Trump is good for our country.

What did they lie about ? And I dont dribble and got way more smarts than you guys who think Trump is good for our country.
Biden is still functioning he just cannot debate well now. He got things done that Trump never could. Remember it is the message not the messenger and Trump did nothing but lie during the debate and promised he would do the same traitorous thing he did when he lost the last election very badly.

Biden is still functioning he just cannot debate well now. He got things done that Trump never could. Remember it is the message not the messenger and Trump did nothing but lie during the debate and promised he would do the same traitorous thing he did when he lost the last election very badly.
Funny that you are calling someone a liar, because you said you would never discuss politics on here again. You lied

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT