ADVERTISEMENT

IMG Academy

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
I went and watched them last night here in San Diego and here is some thoughts.

1. Let me give some props to Corona Centennial. Lost 2 QBs including 1 sent to the Hospital with a severe concussion. With their undersized 3rd string QB and undersized OL, they ran it down IMG throat all game. Talking about a DL with kids committed to Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia. If Centennial didnt lose their starting QB 3 plays in, they probably win that came. They gave IMG all they had and then some.

2. @Chris McLaughlin you wont like this but dont expect Bookie to end up at Nebraska. I sat with his Dad and Uncle all game. First off, they are some very good people, very solid guys. Just from our conversation, it seems like Michigan has a real good chance to landing him. Also based on our conversation, Bookie isnt going to come cheap. Pound for Pound, he might be the best player in the country and its not his fault coaches are bidding for his services. I would say his top 5 is Michigan, Alabama, USC, Nebraska, Florida.

3. IMG OL is terrible as a whole but the Big guy from Australia will be really good in the future.. For as big as they are, they got no push on Centennial. A HS team like Mater Dai or St. Thomas Aquinos will beat IMG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News