ADVERTISEMENT

in defense of the truth - charles m. blow

March 22 “Well, now, if you take a look at the votes, when I say that, I mean mostly they register wrong — in other words, for the votes, they register incorrectly and/or illegally. And they then vote. You have tremendous numbers of people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

March 29 “Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!” (It didn't apologize.)

April 2 “Now, my last tweet — you know, the one that you are talking about, perhaps — was the one about being, in quotes, wiretapped, meaning surveilled. Guess what, it is turning out to be true.” (There is still no evidence.)

APRIL 6 “If you look at the kind of cost-cutting we’ve been able to achieve with the military and at the same time ordering vast amounts of equipment — saved hundreds of millions of dollars on airplanes, and really billions, because if you take that out over a period of years it’s many billions of dollars — I think we’ve had a tremendous success.” (Much of the price cuts were already projected.)

Still:

Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

April 11 “I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late. I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve.” (He knew Steve Bannon since 2011.)

APRIL 18 “The fake media goes, ‘Donald Trump changed his stance on China.’ I haven’t changed my stance.” (He did.)

Would one of the mods please lock this thread? It has become Dtard's secret closet where he escapes to daily to masturbate.

I'm not bothering to read any of it. I would just like to not have it getting bumped daily.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
April 29 “As you know, I've been a big critic of China, and I've been talking about currency manipulation for a long time. But I have to tell you that during the election, number one, they stopped.” (China stopped years ago.)

Here's a good one........

"Ending the estate tax would "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer.""

translation - republican to English dictionary - OUR BILLIONAIR BENEFACTORS AND DONALD TRUMP
ARE GETTING A YUUUUUUUGE TAX CUT. YUUUUUGE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH FROM THE
MIDDLE CLASS TO THE REPUBLICAN ELITE.

I swear dtard has Greed DNA.

Reactions: dherd
APRIL 29 “I've already saved more than $725 million on a simple order of F-35 planes. I got involved in the negotiation.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

NOTICE HOW HE REPEATS THIS LIE OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
HE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS HE IS LYING, BUT REPEATS THE LIES ANYWAY EVEN
AFTER HE HAS BEEN CALLED OUT ON IT. #SHAMELESS

NOTHING TO POINT TO AS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT EXCEPT A LIE - SAD.

April 29 “We're also getting NATO countries to finally step up and contribute their fair share. They've begun to increase their contributions by billions of dollars, but we are not going to be satisfied until everyone pays what they owe.” (The deal was struck in 2014.

April 29 “When they talk about currency manipulation, and I did say I would call China, if they were, a currency manipulator, early in my tenure. And then I get there. Number one, they — as soon as I got elected, they stopped.” (China stopped in 2014.)

256 days and no investigation into the 3-5 million illegal votes that cost cheetos the popular vote. sad

256 days and no investigation into the 3-5 million illegal votes that cost cheetos the popular vote. sad

THEY ARE TO BUSY SPENDING MY MONEY TO PROVE THE 4 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES THAT DO NOT EXIST DO EXIST.

May 1 “First of all, since I started running, they haven't increased their — you know, they have not manipulated their currency. I think that was out of respect to me and the campaign.” (China stopped years ago.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT