ADVERTISEMENT

Ineptocracy

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Ineptocracy
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Ineptocracy
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
And at the final stages of an Ineptocracy, the kleptocrats in charge loot the treasury for personal gain, inflate the fiat currency, and engage in endless wars to disguise the trillions they're stealing after laundering it through a puppet government of a corrupt state.

What a time to be alive.

Civil War II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ineptocracy
200w.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Havne't you heard? Man Bear Pig and Nut Rubber on Nancy's Desk can acutally overthrow the govt?

No way Those guys were all Democratic plants to make Republicans look bad. Just ask all of your fellow deplorables.

Some of you guys and babbling politiians say that Man Bear Pig's Legions are the greatest threat to The USA. They can topple a govt witha spear.
Would you be concerned about Man Bear Pig if he attempted to kill YOUR WIFE but was unsuccessful?

Which part? That he's a God hater, liar, or supported the insurrection? Snotlicker.
How about all three, but start with the 'so-called' insurrection. Then follow that up with God hater. Actually, no need to get into the liar one, as I already know you're the one lying. You have that track record, you know.

How about all three, but start with the 'so-called' insurrection. Then follow that up with God hater. Actually, no need to get into the liar one, as I already know you're the one lying. You have that track record, you know.
Just remember @MichiganHerd , when you take control over a big chunk of a city center, destroy businesses, have armed patrols, set large fires and run the police off etc that’s freedom of speech, when you protest the government or the way an election was carried out it’s an insurrection

He will vote for trump, the insurrection inciter, again if he runs.

God hater: the fact he doesn't serve God.

Liar: proven by you licking his snot.
First of all, I have not voted in a future election that hasn't happened yet. So, you don't know that 100%. Disagreeing with you on issues doesn't make someone an insurrection supporter.

Second of all, while I may not be perfect and have my ways, but I don't hate God. I believe the Good Book says something to the effect:

Romans 3:23-24 New King James Version (NKJV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Straight from the Saviour

John 8:7

King James Version

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

First of all, I have not voted in a future election that hasn't happened yet. So, you don't know that 100%.
This does it for me. I am voting for Trump.
Dec 8 2022^^^
Disagreeing with you on issues doesn't make someone an insurrection supporter.
Correct. You voting for and supporting someone who incites an insurrection against the United States of America in order to overturn a free and fair election does make you an insurrection supporter.
Second of all, while I may not be perfect and have my ways, but I don't hate God.
You calling God a liar?...

Matthew 6: 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other

Dec 8 2022^^^

Correct. You voting for and supporting someone who incites an insurrection against the United States of America in order to overturn a free and fair election does make you an insurrection supporter.

You calling God a liar?...

Matthew 6: 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other
No. You are a liar.

I have not cast a vote for Trumo yet. I have also said I am waiting on thr DeSantis decision.

Trump has not been found guilty od insurrection. So support foe him doesn't make one an insurrection supporter.

You ever vote foe Byrd? Does that make you a KKK member?

No. You are a liar.

I have not cast a vote for Trumo yet. I have also said I am waiting on thr DeSantis decision.

Trump has not been found guilty od insurrection. So support foe him doesn't make one an insurrection supporter.

You ever vote foe Byrd? Does that make you a KKK member?
You're the liar. Moron.
i am herdman said:

Your orange jesus incited an insurrection. Everyone here knows it, most of you just lie about it.

Byrd changed. You should try it. Lying idiot.

You're the liar. Moron.
i am herdman said:

Your orange jesus incited an insurrection. Everyone here knows it, most of you just lie about it.

Byrd changed. You should try it. Lying idiot.
Of course your guy changes, but nobody else can. Hypocrite.

Everyone knows it? Wow, are you now all knowing?

I haven't voted for Trump yet, but somebody better than him better hop in there because Mush and the Hyena and Cross Dressing Fools in the Democrat Party are on their way to making the world a damn mess. But, right now nobody is stepping up that can fix it.

Trump didn't start an insurrection or incite it. You damn left wingers morons stirred people up. But, hey your side and their minions can burn cities for months and tear stuff up. But, that is ok, right?

Greed, just because somebody voted for Trump in the 2020 election does not make them an insurrection supporter. The so-called insurrection didn't happen until after the election was over. Using your logic 2 + 1 = 4. But maybe that's the new math OW.

Greed, just because somebody voted for Trump in the 2020 election does not make them an insurrection supporter. The so-called insurrection didn't happen until after the election was over. Using your logic 2 + 1 = 4. But maybe that's the new math OW.
meathed, you're an idiot.

He will vote for trump, the insurrection inciter, again if he runs.
^^^That is part of why he is an insurrection supporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT