ADVERTISEMENT

Ineptocracy

Hilarious the idiot brings up the unarmed insurrection where no one gets charged with insurrection

I guess that makes you the same. You told two lies in that post. So by your definition you hat God. But we already knew that about you by the way you try to push people away from God.
You're a God hating liar, and idiot.

You're a God hating liar, and idiot.
Wouldn't everyone be a God hating liar? Nobody is perfect nobody can serve God 100 percent of the time without faults? So at some point everyone would be by your definition a God hating liar.

Wouldn't everyone be a God hating liar? Nobody is perfect nobody can serve God 100 percent of the time without faults? So at some point everyone would be by your definition a God hating liar.
Yes, and especially sexual deviants that have a bull.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Telling the truth is not the devil's work. It's your God hating lying and being and idiot for resorting to lying.
But see you resorted to lying by saying Trump incited an insurrection which was lie one. Lie two was you stating everyone knows it.

But see you resorted to lying by saying Trump incited an insurrection which was lie one. Lie two was you stating everyone knows it.
Your orange jesus incited an insurrection. Fact.

Everyone knows it. People like you lie and deny it. Fact.

Ban Bet Details:

Trump is charged by DOJ for inciting an insurrection.
Trump is convicted for inciting an insurrection.

If those two things take place, I am permanently banned from this forum.
If those two things fail to take place, God greed is permanently banned from this forum.

Sounds serious. People go to prison for less. When is the DOJ going to formally charge such an offense?

Ban bet?
Individuals charged with seditious conspiracy can be fined and could serve up to 20 years in prison. At least 6 of your heroes have been found guilty of this. And more are facing that charge.

Charges of insurrection, or the incitement of insurrection, involves fines and imprisonment of up to 10 years.

Which would you rather be found guilty of ?? Idiot.

Ban Bet Details:

Trump is charged by DOJ for inciting an insurrection.
Trump is convicted for inciting an insurrection.

If those two things take place, I am permanently banned from this forum.
If those two things fail to take place, God greed is permanently banned from this forum.
Donald J. Trump has never incited an insurrection.

Anybody stating otherwise is a flat out God hating LIAR.

See ban bet details.

Reactions: WVUSerg

See ban bet details.
You're a God hating liar.

Individuals charged with seditious conspiracy can be fined and could serve up to 20 years in prison. At least 6 of your heroes have been found guilty of this. And more are facing that charge.

Charges of insurrection, or the incitement of insurrection, involves fines and imprisonment of up to 10 years.

Which would you rather be found guilty of ?? Idiot.

Both your opinions are not facts.

No matter how many times you repeat it, it is still your opinion.
No, God hater. I watched your orange jesus incite an insurrection in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

People like you lie and deny it. Fact.

See ban bet details.
Let the record clearly show: greed isn't interested in a perma-ban bet, which means, he's lying about Donald J. Trump being an inciter of an insurrection. He hasn't been charged. He hasn't been convicted. What does this all mean, you ask? greed is a proven liar, as well as a proven coward. That's what it all means.

No, God hater. I watched your orange jesus incite an insurrection in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

People like you lie and deny it. Fact.
No you didn't watch Trump do such a thing. If you had watched the speech you would have heard him say peacefully let your voices be heard. It is not his fault som dumbasses went too far.

It has all been discussed before but you are blinded by your hatred.

No you didn't watch Trump do such a thing. If you had watched the speech you would have heard him say peacefully let your voices be heard. It is not his fault som dumbasses went too far.

In fairness to greed, he heard Adam Schiff say it a few dozen times. That's the same Adam Schiff who was recently removed from the intel committee for. . . get this. . . LYING

Birds of a feather, they say

In fairness to greed, he heard Adam Schiff say it a few dozen times. That's the same Adam Schiff who was recently removed from the intel committee for. . . get this. . . LYING

Birds of a feather, they say
Yeah greed is too busy doing the devil's work to hear the truth

Let the record clearly show: greed isn't interested in a perma-ban bet, which means, he's lying about Donald J. Trump being an inciter of an insurrection. He hasn't been charged. He hasn't been convicted. What does this all mean, you ask? greed is a proven liar, as well as a proven coward. That's what it all means.
^^^Same lying idiot coward God hater that wouldn't take my biden beats orange jesus bet.

You're a simple God hating liar.

^^^Same lying idiot coward God hater that wouldn't take my biden beats orange jesus bet.
Let's get this straight. I didn't take a bet on Trump being President, likely due to the FACT I knew your team would cheat. You've gone on record of stating Trump has incited an insurrection, but yet, no facts to support your claim, and call everybody else a liar that disagrees with your lame take.

See ban bet details.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT