ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS Attack in Texas

We got a panther on here now. Still mad that he had to spend four years in Klansville, WV to go to college or else he'd be cleaning toilets at Yankee Stadium.

CATCH a wanna be muslim isis wanna be,,killing any american cut their head off at the county courthouse. First put them in an Iron Maiden for 3 days prior to the execution and let the town folk walk by and play,Open season on the guy in the iron maiden. These people are demonic. They only understand brute force.They are idiots. The good muslims better get off their asses and speak out against the bad apples. maybe one a month some muslim pops up and denounces them but not too often. They are like cops. Some bad cops kill someone and the so called good cops say nothing.

If being proud of being black makes the biggest racist on this board(which is false) then so be it. But then again I don't consistently make racist jokes on here either like most posters nor do I repeat racist redneck jokes or consistently call black athletes "thugs" like many do on here.

Yet you think its ok for a muslim to shoot someone for daring to poke fun at them. That's the whole point of terrorism, scaring people into acting a certain way toward your point of view. You're just a sympathizer.

I'm not sure how or why people like you even exist.

Wow! If there was ever a thread or comment that the mods needed to delete, this is it.

You're on a slipperty slope my friend........Stupid!

Hope you've invested in some burner phones........NSA is watching.

I thought about it, but he's getting schooled by everyone right now.

It's self-moderation at its best.

I fully support free speech. However, free speech does not protect one from of the consequences of their speech

The basis of my argument, don't really care if people don't like my opinion on this matter

I was going to ask when the Panthers are coming to Huntington for payback, but what would they get out of that? Be about like robbing Al Bundy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT