ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS is back.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Centcom commander says the group that bombed US Topps during the withdraw from Afghanistan will be able to hit the West within 6 months.

Maybe we can get another transgender study or rename a base that surely will stop ISIS
Maybe we can get another Republican President to lie to us so we can waste billions of dollars, lose significant American lives, and be the catalyst to start ISIS.

Reactions: FootballArmy
Maybe we can get another Republican President to lie to us so we can waste billions of dollars, lose significant American lives, and be the catalyst to start ISIS.
Dumb ass. You had Obama in there for 8 years also

Reactions: 19MU88
Dumb ass. You had Obama in there for 8 years also
What? Saddam was both captured many years before Obama was in office and executed before he was in office. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with that. Saddam’s downfall was what led to what is now ISIS via handing far greater power to bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

If not for the Republican lies (and billions of dollars and thousands of lives), there would be no reemergence of bin Laden. There would be no reemergence of Al Qaeda. There would be no development of ISIS.

Destabilizing Iraq by lying about Saddam is what started all of this. If not, it would have just continued to be Iraq vs. Iran like always. Iran would have eventually called Iraq’s bluff about WMDs, taken over more of southern Iraq, and wash, rinse, repeat over there (and wash again for you West Virginia natives who are about 14 years past due on your annual shower).

Last edited:
What? Saddam was both captured many years before Obama was in office and executed before he was in office. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with that. Saddam’s downfall was what led to what is now ISIS via handing far greater power to bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

If not for the Republican lies (and billions of dollars and thousands of lives), there would be no reemergence of bin Laden. There would be no reemergence of Al Qaeda. There would be no development of ISIS.

Destabilizing Iraq by lying about Saddam is what started all of this. If not, it would have just continued to be Iraq vs. Iran like always. Iran would have eventually called Iraq’s bluff about WMDs, taken over more of southern Iraq, and wash, rinse, repeat over there (and wash again for you West Virginia natives who are about 14 years past due on your annual shower).
No Obama didn’t care one bit about ISIS and even called them the JV

No Obama didn’t care one bit about ISIS and even called them the JV
What does that have to do with anything? Herdman made a false comment. I explained how Obama had nothing to do with the Saddam situation that wasted billions, cost thousands, and led to the power of bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and in turn, ISIS.

If not for the Republican lies, none of those things would have ever happened.

Reactions: FootballArmy

Gotcha so...Iran good. Sadaam good.

What does that have to do with anything? Herdman made a false comment. I explained how Obama had nothing to do with the Saddam situation that wasted billions, cost thousands, and led to the power of bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and in turn, ISIS.

Obama let ISIS grow for sure.

Yes, let’s blame Bush for radical Muslims hating America. We haven’t used that one in a long time.

Obama ignored the rise of ISIS that's what.

@i am herdman

Maybe the head of DEI at the DoD schools will help us take on the Taliban again?

This will at least help with military recruitment? That’s going well I hear.

@i am herdman

Maybe the head of DEI at the DoD schools will help us take on the Taliban again?

This will at least help with military recruitment? That’s going well I hear.

Better than those mean posts coming out of the Trump White House...

Our military got flushed out by the Obama and Biden administrations.

Remember elections have consequences...

I'm a horrible person and not even registered to vote.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT