ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time for the 25th Amendment on Pullman Square.

Weird. Because anyone with the slightest ability to read this thread and comprehend the discussion, can see that I not only addressed the topic and shot down your terrible attempt to make an argument, they can also see that you never asked me a question directly requiring me to answer.
You want to try another post to see if you can offer some relevance?
You can’t help yourself, just like President Trump! Put downs are a part of your nature, sad to say! The question you did not answer in my last post - “why would you write such a lengthy response to a post you thought to be unintelligible?

You can’t help yourself, just like President Trump! Put downs are a part of your nature, sad to say! The question you did not answer in my last post - “why would you write such a lengthy response to a post you thought to be unintelligible?
First. It’s not a “put down” to question the premise of your claim and ask you to post something relevant. (It’s called debate)
Second. I didn’t consider my post to unintelligible. Still don’t understand irony do you? You claimed mine was... while failing to offer a rebuttal to the facts I pointed out.
Do you want to try again?

First. It’s not a “put down” to question the premise of your claim and ask you to post something relevant. (It’s called debate)
Second. I didn’t consider my post to unintelligible. Still don’t understand irony do you? You claimed mine was... while failing to offer a rebuttal to the facts I pointed out.
Do you want to try again?
I disagree with you. You are projecting. Everything I mentioned about President Trump is accurate and not just from my point of view. Your subsequent post did not respond to anything. You were verbose, exhibited anger, and seemed to enjoy diverting the conversation into an attack on my intellectual ability. That is typical of folks that do not have facts or evidence to support their viewpoint. You were trying to defend the indefensible. Debates take place face to face not in forums. Our exchanges can hardly be classified as a debate. Trump lost the election and faces a number of court cases when he leaves office. I doubt he will serve any time in prison although he probably should. You and many others are supporting a pathological liar and someone that only cares about himself. He is grasping at straws because he knows he is in trouble. Watch and weep.

Reactions: extragreen
I disagree with you. You are projecting. Everything I mentioned about President Trump is accurate and not just from my point of view. Your subsequent post did not respond to anything. You were verbose, exhibited anger, and seemed to enjoy diverting the conversation into an attack on my intellectual ability. That is typical of folks that do not have facts or evidence to support their viewpoint. You were trying to defend the indefensible. Debates take place face to face not in forums. Our exchanges can hardly be classified as a debate. Trump lost the election and faces a number of court cases when he leaves office. I doubt he will serve any time in prison although he probably should. You and many others are supporting a pathological liar and someone that only cares about himself. He is grasping at straws because he knows he is in trouble. Watch and weep.
The exchanges here aren’t a debate??? That’s the whole point of this forum. You see why your “intelligence” is mocked? Someone questions your premise with factual examples countering your opinion and you whine about being attacked and that anyone questioning you is “angry”. Calling you pathetic is being gracious at this point. I’m being compassionate in advising you to quit embarrassing yourself.

There was nothing verbose about what I stated or asked you to answer. Multiple examples and direct to the point of why your opinion on specific issues were flawed isn’t verbose. Why didn’t you answer my questions?

Do you want to try again?? I’m not even sure you know what and who you were communicating with at this point. Trump wasn’t even a part of a discussion (with me) until the very end here. Your “stock” claim was absolute nonsense and brought me into the thread.

I wasn’t even defending Trump directly. I was asking you to justify the hypocrisy of the various Liberal narratives that have changed over the last several weeks/months. You couldn’t.

Why would my decision to embrace liberal policies and get what I’m owed make me “weep”?

The exchanges here aren’t a debate??? That’s the whole point of this forum. You see why your “intelligence” is mocked? Someone questions your premise with factual examples countering your opinion and you whine about being attacked and that anyone questioning you is “angry”. Calling you pathetic is being gracious at this point. I’m being compassionate in advising you to quit embarrassing yourself.

There was nothing verbose about what I stated or asked you to answer. Multiple examples and direct to the point of why your opinion on specific issues were flawed isn’t verbose. Why didn’t you answer my questions?

Do you want to try again?? I’m not even sure you know what and who you were communicating with at this point. Trump wasn’t even a part of a discussion (with me) until the very end here. Your “stock” claim was absolute nonsense and brought me into the thread.

I wasn’t even defending Trump directly. I was asking you to justify the hypocrisy of the various Liberal narratives that have changed over the last several weeks/months. You couldn’t.

Why would my decision to embrace liberal policies and get what I’m owed make me “weep”?
Again, you project!

Again, you project!
llg8ag1.jpg

Why wont you answer my question?

This thread is embarrassingly bad for liarherdfan. Do we really need to explain to him the difference between leadership and dictatorship? Do we really need to explain to him that Trump isn't being blamed for not instituting a mandatory national lockdown/mask, but rather, lacking basic honesty to the American public and his continued use of pseudo-science that has had significant damage on the American public?

And this fool really had the gall to mock somebody else for spelling a word incorrectly? This is the guy who was so insecure about his lack of intelligence that he lied repeatedly about his incorrect spelling of a word by claiming he knew the right way but just accidentally typed the wrong key. Then, when multiple other threads were shown of him making the exact same spelling error, he ran like the little cowardly bitch that he is . . . and you're calling others "hypocrites" in this thread after that, moron?

Another liberal narrative which continues to change: "he thinks he has all the answers". The actual narcissist that posts on this board just got done criticizing Trump for asking his advisors advice (not the first time) for an international military action.

Your stupidity has no limits. Trump didn't just ask his advisors if they should consider attacking Iran. He asked for options of ways to attack them. The "if" was already questionable, but he wasn't even looking for advice about "if." He was looking for advice on how to attack them. If you can't see the difference between those two (not even considering the timing of it), then congratulations on being a deplorable.

Reactions: Herd1972
raleighherdfan said:
Another liberal narrative which continues to change: "he thinks he has all the answers". The actual narcissist that posts on this board just got done criticizing Trump for asking his advisors advice (not the first time) for an international military action.

UAG7.gif

raleighherdfan said:

UAG7.gif

I never understood this tactic. A poster will make himself look like a moron all in an attempt to bait somebody into coming on here and exposing the poster as a moron? Brilliant. You're that desperate for my attention that you are willing to continue playing the fool on here?

I never understood this tactic. A poster will make himself look like a moron all in an attempt to bait somebody into coming on here and exposing the poster as a moron? Brilliant. You're that desperate for my attention that you are willing to continue playing the fool on here?
200.gif

Tell us again why someone "with all the answers" does this...

He asked for options of ways to attack them.

That's ^^^you after your orange jesus got his legs cut off by Biden, and then you claim it's a flesh wound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT