ADVERTISEMENT

It is unAmerican Not to Have Hot Dogs at the Football Game

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I go to a game and I could not find a hot dog inside the stadium. Maybe there were but, I went to multiple concession stands.

I know there was Hot Dog Gate, but if you are going to fire you hot dog vendor you need to have a backup hot dog plan. That should have been in place.

Hot Dogs are pure Americana. Sometimes it is your duty to eat one even if you do not want one or are not hungry.

I surprised we are not jinxed and can win any games because we do not sell hot dogs at the games.

How can you go to a football game and not get a hot dog?

Somebody dropped the ball. If you fire the hot dog man(and whatever I don't care) you have to have another hot dog man.

I can go to Home Depot or Lowes and at lunch I can get a hot dog of the cart. Go to a ball game at Marshall and can't get a hot dog.

We need to get that fixed.

Do your ore-game at Stewart’s and be happy. Then come to the game.

Didn't have time when I drive halfway across the country to go to a game. A football stadium should have a hot dog for sale inside the stadium. MU is probably the only team in the country in the country to not sell hot dogs inside of the stadium.

Get a hot dog vendor. Hell, have the Boy Scouts come in a grill some up or boil them. Doesn't matter.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Well I am herdman you simply need to contact Sodexo at Marshall. Here you go: 1-304-696-2535. Let em have it!

Well I am herdman you simply need to contact Sodexo at Marshall. Here you go: 1-304-696-2535. Let em have it!
Will do.

I just looked this outfit up and this probably explains it. Bunch, of limp wristed Frenchman. Told you it was unAmerican. This cannot be tolerated.

Sodexo is a French food services and facilities management company headquartered in the Paris suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux. Sodexo is one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries.

Will do.

I just looked this outfit up and this probably explains it. Bunch, of limp wristed Frenchman. Told you it was unAmerican. This cannot be tolerated.

Sodexo is a French food services and facilities management company headquartered in the Paris suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux. Sodexo is one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries.

Just can’t trust the Frogs.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Once again, quite different experience. We stopped on the way to our seats and got two dogs; they were quite good. We like the sauce better than the ThunderDog from Stuies...

Once again, quite different experience. We stopped on the way to our seats and got two dogs; they were quite good. We like the sauce better than the ThunderDog from Stuies...
where at? I could find one and went to two different stands?

I think all stands on the west side of the stadium had them, the old concession stands. Got mine at the stand between section 112 and 114

Well, guess that they want the folks on the East side of the Joan to buy the rather pedestrian and quite overpriced sandwiches, etc., that are offered.

We sat on the East side. We bought hotdogs at the concession stand. There were at least two and probably three stands that sold hotdogs. $3.00 all beef hotdog (370) calories. Some stands on the east have hotdogs, others have burgers and different philly and chicken sandwiches. Good selections. Philly and chicken and burgers are about $8.00

Last edited:
The concession stands have hot dogs right by my section. As others mentioned some have different things.

I believe herdman still wants Stewart’s Hot Dogs (gag) but if he wants em someone go get him some. BTW the Sodexo Hot Dogs s_ _ k! JMO

iahm - bring a little insulated back pack. Drop by Stewart’s, p/u the 12 for $12 dressed the way you like, then bootleg sell the ones you are not going to eat in the lot prior to entry....stuff the ones you’re going to eat in your pockets, enter & enjoy. Or, walk over to the other side!

I believe herdman still wants Stewart’s Hot Dogs (gag) but if he wants em someone go get him some. BTW the Sodexo Hot Dogs s_ _ k! JMO
I just wanted a hot dog. Went to two different stands and they did not have them. They told me they did not carry hot dogs. I did not care where it was from.

Rather disturbing turn of events.

iahm - bring a little insulated back pack. Drop by Stewart’s, p/u the 12 for $12 dressed the way you like, then bootleg sell the ones you are not going to eat in the lot prior to entry....stuff the ones you’re going to eat in your pockets, enter & enjoy. Or, walk over to the other side!
I don't care if they are Stewart's. I just wanted a hot dog and went to two different stands and they said we do not have hot dogs.

I might not even have been all that hungry but, it is a tradition for me to have a hot dog at a football game. In addition, it is bad luck for me not spill hot dog sauce all down the front of me and not have a stain. I am surprised we won.

Well, guess that they want the folks on the East side of the Joan to buy the rather pedestrian and quite overpriced sandwiches, etc., that are offered.
Got that $11 three day old small pizza. Pretty good. They threw in the pepperonis for free.

I just wanted a hot dog. Went to two different stands and they did not have them. They told me they did not carry hot dogs. I did not care where it was from.

Rather disturbing turn of events.
If you really don't care where it's from, herdalicous seems to have you covered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT