ADVERTISEMENT

It's a bad look for democrats

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006
Food prices still going up and now gas prices are out of control again. You would have thought this would have leveled off this far along and this close to the election. bad look

Food prices still going up and now gas prices are out of control again. You would have thought this would have leveled off this far along and this close to the election. bad look
Hopefully Biden releases oil from the SPR again. It worked so well last time

Reactions: ohio herd
This is an actual bad look...

Reactions: riflearm2
More evidence of NS - Natural Stupidity which often manifests itself as TDS...

The same amount of evidence the House has in it's "impeachment" of Joe Biden.

2024 feels a lot like 1980. High inflation, problems with Iran, Russia bogged down in a war with the U.S. supplying a lot of arms. Failed military evacuation missions and an incompetent President in office.

Hard to do since he never replaced what he took out last time. If we had a war right now our tanks would have to line up at Sheetz.
More reserves now than under St Ronnie.

If we had a war right now the contards would line up behind the nearest dictator wannabe.

2024 feels a lot like 1980. High inflation, problems with Iran, Russia bogged down in a war with the U.S. supplying a lot of arms. Failed military evacuation missions and an incompetent President in office.
Good thing it's not like the rest of the 80s when St ronnie started with a national UE rate of 7.5, went up to 10.8 and never got below 5.4, while it spiked to 18.4% here in wv and never got below 8.1%, and public debt increased by 100%. Selling arms to Iran and getting 241 U.S. military personnel killed in lebanon. Glorious times.

^^^^ 70 year old whimpy stays up until 3:30 posting pure garbage while watching reruns of Maddow and that racist colored woman that hates any and every shade of white.

Sign here, you coward:

__________________________ <<<<
You're a coward. Want proof?.........see below. Coward.
Dec 2, 2020
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.
Dec 2, 2020 We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.
Dec 2, 2020 I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently
Dec 2, 2020 You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
You're a coward.

Are you going to sign or what?
Snot licking Snotlicker.

^^^^ 70 year old whimpy stays up until 3:30 posting pure garbage while watching reruns of Maddow and that racist colored woman that hates any and every shade of white.

Sign here, you coward:

__________________________ <<<<
You're a coward. Want proof?.........see below. Coward.
Dec 2, 2020
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.
Dec 2, 2020 We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.
Dec 2, 2020 I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently
Dec 2, 2020 You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
You're a coward.

So
More reserves now than under St Ronnie.

If we had a war right now the contards would line up behind the nearest dictator wannabe.
we have more reserves than 40 years ago? I would hope so since we have over 100 million more people. Also, we didn’t even have a reserve before 1975, so it was zero and when Reagan left office it was over 600MM barrels. Reagan added to the reserve every single month of his presidency.

When Biden took over he inherited over 600MM barrels, it currently sits at 385MM barrels.

So

we have more reserves than 40 years ago? I would hope so since we have over 100 million more people. Also, we didn’t even have a reserve before 1975, so it was zero and when Reagan left office it was over 600MM barrels. Reagan added to the reserve every single month of his presidency.

When Biden took over he inherited over 600MM barrels, it currently sits at 385MM barrels.

Any idea on what year Congress passed legislation requiring sales from the reserve to pay the debt? And any idea on who controlled Congress then? Not that I am blaming, it would be dumb no matter who did it...but at least it's not as dumb now that we lead the world in production.

right011.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT