ADVERTISEMENT

Trump may end up taking a few years off

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.
I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently, as the jury is still out as to whether you'll even be here in the coming weeks. You see how you do against the three or four you already betted with first, and then you schedule an appointment to meet with me. (please go through the secretary though)

I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently, as the jury is still out as to whether you'll even be here in the coming weeks. You see how you do against the three or four you already betted with first, and then you schedule an appointment to meet with me. (please go through the secretary though)

We can make the bet on the condition that IF I were to lose the current bet, then the perma ban bet you and I make is to be of no effect. Whaddaya say?....coward. You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.

We can make the bet on the condition that IF I were to lose the current bet, then the perma ban bet you and I make is to be of no effect. Whaddaya say?....coward. You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

This "cheating" narrative has been pretty lucrative. Trump's pac raised $170 million since the election. Don't think he'll walk away from that kind of $$. Keep those checks comin'!

Nah, you have four years of fresh faux outrage to bring.
I don't see it playing out like that. The normal republicans that bitch now days will bitch more during the next four years, but in the end, they really don't give a shit. Next four years is going to be about the progressives going against the moderate democrats. Not sure how the liberal networks will handle it, but I won't be watching. I now only watch Discovery ID and Oxygen. Last night I watched a 15 year old who stabbed his 13 year old brother 64 times, and practically cut his head off. If I were a younger man, some of these shows would have probably turned me into some kind of a mad butcher. Problem be up Mt. Olive with a couple of my high school mates.

This "cheating" narrative has been pretty lucrative. Trump's pac raised $170 million since the election. Don't think he'll walk away from that kind of $$. Keep those checks comin'!
I think that was a big part of the plan, the campaign was very low on cash and they have bills to pay. He whips em into a frenzy with his outlandish claims and they send him their money. Brilliant!!

I agree with this. However, the Clinton's were the best at leveraging a presidency for a check cashing scheme after leaving though.

Hell, even Obummer may roll out a 3rd or 4th "autobiography" in 2024 to remind us he was a president once.

I agree with this. However, the Clinton's were the best at leveraging a presidency for a check cashing scheme after leaving though.

Hell, even Obummer may roll out a 3rd or 4th "autobiography" in 2024 to remind us he was a president once.
Are you comparing book sales to raising money for "lawsuits?"

Obama was funneling money to all kind of Democrat chronies. Through variius schemes including Solyndra. Holder was running guns in Mexico. He was also giving them jobs and appointments and awarding contracts. Long laundry list. Not to mention the whole Russia Gate thing and the mystery cash to Iran on a plane. For whatever reason.

Obama was funneling money to all kind of Democrat chronies. Through variius schemes including Solyndra. Holder was running guns in Mexico. He was also giving them jobs and appointments and awarding contracts. Long laundry list. Not to mention the whole Russia Gate thing and the mystery cash to Iran on a plane. For whatever reason.

You're an idiot.

How does this answer my question?

It doesn't.

He's doing the same thing in the thread I started about Trump supporters threatening politicians and workers who helped with the election.
I was telling you the background of the situation. Just because you don't like it then, well that is on you

When it comes to outgoing and former presidents (all politicians actually)...I look at "raising money" as... raising money. They can leverage their name and sell what they want or need to make a buck and cover the expenses of their choice. Doesn't matter whether its to cover lawsuits and legal fees (to challenge election results), buying million $$ homes in Martha's Vineyard and DC (while claiming they are fighting for wealth equality), or creating phony international foundations like the clintons, giving more to themselves than charitable causes. (who, by the way, also claimed they were broke due to legal expenses when they left the whitehouse).

Politics is just another money making sector of the economy...just ask the Bidens

Last edited:
Just another con. Trump using the "corrupt, fraudulent" election to raise money in order fight the outcome.....only the bulk of the $$ won't be used for that - a fact disclaimed in the literature.

It's easy money.

Just another con. Trump using the "corrupt, fraudulent" election to raise money in order fight the outcome.....only the bulk of the $$ won't be used for that - a fact disclaimed in the literature.

It's easy money.
My donation was worth it. Trump gave me 4 fantastic years. Stood up for folks like me when nobody else has in a long time and him calling Nancy Pelosi a "worthless politician" was worth the donation alone. Not even to mention the night he beat that bitch, Hillary Clinton

I spent 50 bucks watching Mike Tyson fight Roy Jones, which was pretty cool. I have spend $150 bucks to play a round of golf. So, a couple hundred to Trump is ok with me.

Two of the greatest period of my life was the Herd football run from 87 to 2001 and the Trump presidency.

Good grief.....The Clintons aren't an ethical benchmark....but, since those jackasses raised pac $$, then, it's certainly OK for Trump...and I can't argue with that logic.

However, the subject of this thread is Trump may be taking some time off. I believe you and I agree he won't because it's easy money.

Also, I don't believe Hillary's PAC raised money under the same conditions. According to the article you linked, her money is from "a network of political backers that she and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, had methodically cultivated over 40 years." In other words, her $$ was from wealthy donors. Trump's has more small donors. Then there's the pretense of Trump's money going to fight election results.

Good grief.....The Clintons aren't an ethical benchmark....but, since those jackasses raised pac $$, then, it's certainly OK for Trump...and I can't argue with that logic.

However, the subject of this thread is Trump may be taking some time off. I believe you and I agree he won't because it's easy money.

Also, I don't believe Hillary's PAC raised money under the same conditions. According to the article you linked, her money is from "a network of political backers that she and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, had methodically cultivated over 40 years." In other words, her $$ was from wealthy donors. Trump's has more small donors. Then there's the pretense of Trump's money going to fight election results.

So we are worried about Trump's PAC, but Hunter Biden getting those jobs and funneling money to Joe is ok.

Double standard.

My point is, politics is all an easy money moving shell game regardless of party. Of course he's not going to "take time off". I disagree with the OP, but not for reasons totally linked to your reasoning.

With all do respect. A multi billionaire writing a $100K check to the clintons, is like herdman writing a $100 check to Trump. It doesn't matter whether they have been cultivated a list for 40 years or 40 minutes. Donors chose to write a check to a politician, that is going to use the money as they want. Buyers beware regardless of party.

Reactions: Chevy1
So we are worried about Trump's PAC, but Hunter Biden getting those jobs and funneling money to Joe is ok.

Double standard.
I didn't give him any money....why should I be worried? He's not leaving because "it's a profit deal".

128806075_10160126717701336_7535587978456050952_n.png

Lou Holtz, like you, is an idiot.
why do scientologists hate everybody from other religions? jews, catholics

how does that hatred work with you, since you're also practicing a secondary religion that your kind probably hates?

do they have snake handling churches out your way?

why do scientologists hate everybody from other religions? jews, catholics

how does that hatred work with you, since you're also practicing a secondary religion that your kind probably hates?

do they have snake handling churches out your way?

Lou Holtz, like you, is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT