ADVERTISEMENT

It's a sad day today

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
No, not because the democrats will likely take an ass kicking, assuming they don't cheat again.

Today is the day Herd athletics has finally passed away. Queen's College? Get beat by some team that plays in a high school sized gymnasium in front of 3,000. Then there's the football team that can't score touchdowns anymore. I'll go to my grave trying to figure out how that bunch beat the Irish in South Bend.

Football is awful, basketball is horrid, and that all leads up to baseball, where the team doesn't even have a damn field.

AD Perkins will still shine a light on things, but make no mistake about it. . . Herd sports are circling the toilet and on the verge of being flushed.

How anybody can continue to put lipstick on this chimp is beyond me.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
This might be a good day for greed to come back to the board and straighten some people out over there on the free board. He's capable of that, as me and the people's moderator have witnessed.

If Marshall athletics get much worse, I might have to start following the MU Forensic Science Team. Didn’t they win a National Championship last year?

Men's soccer also shit the bed this week. What the fvck is wrong with our athletic department?

Marshall sports are a real low point. Football has been mediocre, with one or two good seasons since 2003. Basketball is a just a mess. After we won a NCAA tournament game it has been just ugly. Baseball? Hell, they probably should have just dropped it 20 years ago. But, I guess they have to have it as part of Sunbelt membership.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT