ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith again trying to limit Free speech.

If they can’t beat him, they’ll do whenever they can to tire him up in appeals court

Reactions: 30CAT
Shred the constitution.

This country is ****ed. Like Trump or hate him, he's exposed the fact the will of the people is gone. They select candidates they can control with lobby money or out right bribes.

Thanks to Trump we can all start wondering about the last 6 decades or so. They took out jfk. They probably set up Nixon who had just won landslide. Reagan was good but rest puppets from both parties until Trump.

If you have a brain, the reaction to Trump the last 7-8 years from our ruling class and federal agencies they have corrupted should wake your ass up even if you don't like him or his policies.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Thanks to Trump we can all start wondering about the last 6 decades or so. They took out jfk. They probably set up Nixon who had just won landslide. Reagan was good but rest puppets from both parties until Trump.

Amazingly true. Don't forget they shot Reagan also.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
It's all good until the idiot riles someone up enough to kill someone. Then we have one or more dead people because a lying idiot can't stop his whiny lying.

Oh you mean like the shooter at the congressional baseball game.

Stick to picking your nose and licking windows retard.
Well, maybe you'll have the good fortune of that one person being killed is someone you care about. trumptard oath breaker.

Well, maybe you'll have the good fortune of that one person being killed is someone you care about. trumptard oath breaker.
You didn't seem to care when that lib was shooting at republicans at the baseball game.

Shred the constitution.

This country is ****ed. Like Trump or hate him, he's exposed the fact the will of the people is gone. They select candidates they can control with lobby money or out right bribes.

If you have a brain, the reaction to Trump the last 7-8 years from our ruling class and federal agencies they have corrupted should wake your ass up even if you don't like him or his policies.
It ain't his policies, moron. It's his criminal actions and absolute antiAmerican whiny dicatator wannabe stupidity.

Big govt and Democrat cheaters fixing an election again. Anything to keep power.

Big govt and Democrat cheaters fixing an election again. Anything to keep power.
You stupid oath breaking punk. You're a clueless idiot. What Jack Smith is doing is to prevent the courtroom from becoming a campaign rally/clown show. The court is not going to allow your orange jesus to use "fake media" as a defense, or "rigged election", or "I'm being persecuted". The court is only interested in relevant facts.

You stupid oath breaking punk. You're a clueless idiot. What Jack Smith is doing is to prevent the courtroom from becoming a campaign rally/clown show. The court is not going to allow your orange jesus to use "fake media" as a defense, or "rigged election", or "I'm being persecuted". The court is only interested in relevant facts.
Except those are relevant

Then use them as a defense the next time you get pulled over by police. You stupid lying punk.
If I get pulled over by the police it won't be the same thing as DC, the main stream media, and other lunatics such as yourself getting mad that Trump beat Hildabeast in an election.

For that reason alone is why they started hating Trump and trying to destroy him at any cost.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
It's all good until the idiot riles someone up enough to kill someone. Then we have one or more dead people because a lying idiot can't stop his whiny lying.
Like the soldiers killed in Afghanistan because of a political, publicity stunt?

Or how about the thousands upon thousands killed because of Pedo-Joe's open border policy and bowing to China?

Stop being a fool, judgey.

If I get pulled over by the police it won't be the same thing as DC, the main stream media, and other lunatics such as yourself getting mad that Trump beat Hildabeast in an election.
You stupid lying punk oath breaker. Use that same argument^^^ when you get pulled over by the police or defend yourself from driving under the influence. "DC, the mainstream media, and lunatics" made me do it, officer.

Like the soldiers killed in Afghanistan because of a political, publicity stunt?

Or how about the thousands upon thousands killed because of Pedo-Joe's open border policy and bowing to China?

Stop being a fool, judgey.
Like invading Iraq to look for WMDs that didn't exist.

Like invading Iraq to look for WMDs that didn't exist.
Congress approved that, right? So I guess everyone trusted the intelligence they received.

Now back to Pedo-Joe's withdraw from Afghanistan, defying warnings not to and his open border policy, defying our Constitution. Care to defend or ridicule that, or are you a true, toe-the-party-line, America be damned, bleater I pegged you for?

Congress approved that, right? So I guess everyone trusted the intelligence they received.

Now back to Pedo-Joe's withdraw from Afghanistan, defying warnings not to and his open border policy, defying our Constitution. Care to defend or ridicule that, or are you a true, toe-the-party-line, America be damned, bleater I pegged you for?

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Ole @extragreen (extradumbass) refuses to comment on Pedo-Joe's withdraw from Afghanistan, despite warnings from his own military leaders not to and his open border policy that is killing thousands of Americans.

It shows how loyal he is to a party, America be damned.

Ole @extragreen (extradumbass) refuses to comment on Pedo-Joe's withdraw from Afghanistan, despite warnings from his own military leaders not to and his open border policy that is killing thousands of Americans.

It shows how loyal he is to a party, America be damned.
Here's a factual comment. You're a lying idiot.

Here's a factual comment. You're a lying idiot.
Care to comment on Pedo-Joe's open border policy that is killing thousands of Amercans?

How about his devastating withdrawal from Afghanistan, much to the dismay of his military leaders, which killed several American soldiers? Also that left behind billions in American artillery to terrorists?

You thoughts on those?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT