ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith again trying to limit Free speech.

You stupid lying punk oath breaker. Use that same argument^^^ when you get pulled over by the police or defend yourself from driving under the influence. "DC, the mainstream media, and lunatics" made me do it, officer.
It's not the same corky

Reactions: 30CAT
You stupid oath breaking punk. You're a clueless idiot. What Jack Smith is doing is to prevent the courtroom from becoming a campaign rally/clown show. The court is not going to allow your orange jesus to use "fake media" as a defense, or "rigged election", or "I'm being persecuted". The court is only interested in relevant facts.
Sure....you pawn

It ain't his policies, moron. It's his criminal actions and absolute antiAmerican whiny dicatator wannabe stupidity.
A dictator (you spelled it wrong drop out) that let his presidency be undermined by his own federal agencies and a dictator that allowed an election to be stolen while he is in office.

That makes about as much sense as your unarmed insurrection moron.

• Haha
A dictator (you spelled it wrong drop out) that let his presidency be undermined by his own federal agencies and a dictator that allowed an election to be stolen while he is in office.

That makes about as much sense as your unarmed insurrection moron.
You're a liar and an idiot. trumptard.

Here is your chance, tell us how Trump is a dictator wannabe. Walk the walk and spell it out. You probably can't.
Sure. I'll just tell you what your orange jesus said that is captured on video if you or one of your stupid ilk deny it...

Tell us how you're not a stupid, lying, oath breaking, scumbag trumptard, anti American malarkey machine.

Sure. I'll just tell you what your orange jesus said that is captured on video if you or one of your stupid ilk deny it...

Tell us how you're not a stupid, lying, oath breaking, scumbag trumptard, anti American malarkey machine.
On day one he is going to be a dictator by closing the border and drilling. You are such a beta cuck.

You're such a lying god hating idiot trumptard unAmerican oath breaker. FACT.
record player spinning GIF by Red Bull

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT