ADVERTISEMENT

Jan. 6 panel formally issues subpoena to Trump

My prediction?

316-Rbg1xlL._AC_SY580_.jpg

These people are hypocrites, and you'll see that played out in 3 months, once the GOP takes over.

Two impeachments, multiple investigations, using the DOJ to prosecute your political opponents. Just wait until they get a taste of their own medicine. They'll squeal like the pigs do over at Sistersville's house.

It’s funny because they wait till their last meeting to do this knowing that they don’t have time to hear him even if he just said “heck yeah, let’s go”.

As a matter of fact, I think he should call them and say he will be there Monday at 9:00am for a public hearing where he will testify. It would be Hilarious how quickly they would decline that.

Reactions: rvntx
It’s funny because they wait till their last meeting to do this knowing that they don’t have time to hear him even if he just said “heck yeah, let’s go”.

As a matter of fact, I think he should call them and say he will be there Monday at 9:00am for a public hearing where he will testify. It would be Hilarious how quickly they would decline that.
I hope he does run so can he lose this time instead of 4 million, then7 million and next time 11 million.

If I were Trump I would consider actually doing it. It would br grand theater and would further repose the rotten trash in DC

I know it sucks and is hurting our country. Now he is even thinking of having QANON nut Marjorie Taylor Greene as his vice president candidate. This man is so unfit for office.

Please post a link (if you know how to do it) to any source that says Trump is considering her for a running mate.

Please post a link (if you know how to do it) to any source that says Trump is considering her for a running mate.
You will stick up for this criminal in so many ways until he is proven guilty on all or most of them and then you will be like him and claim it was a conspiracy. This man is a con man. Why cant you like even some Repubicans see that.?

You will stick up for this criminal in so many ways until he is proven guilty on all or most of them and then you will be like him and claim it was a conspiracy. This man is a con man. Why cant you like even some Repubicans see that.?
you mean like RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA (fail)

or UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE (fail)

or the SDNY (fail)

what will he be proven guilty of? please, enlighten us with the next conspiracy theory of the mentally deranged left.

Sure.

Student loan forgiveness.
The first major climate change package in US history.
Bleeding Russia dry and embarrassing them in Ukraine while reasserting ourselves as the major player in global geopolitics.
A gun reform package.
CHIPS act.

you mean like RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA (fail)

or UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE (fail)

or the SDNY (fail)

what will he be proven guilty of? please, enlighten us with the next conspiracy theory of the mentally deranged left.
Wait and you will find out.

Student loan forgiveness.

By executive fiat that is subject to legal scrutiny???

The first major climate change package in US history.

Not sure that is something to celebrate... There is money to be made if you are connected and money to be lost if you are a consumer and/or taxpayer...

Bleeding Russia dry

embarrassing them in Ukraine

How many Democrats have been fighting Russians in Ukraine???

Really now, Trump is the guy that started arming Ukraine...

reasserting ourselves as the major player in global geopolitics.

Wake up, you seem to be dreaming... Meanwhile Biden says this...

A gun reform package.

Gun reform??? How about crime reform...

CHIPS act.

After being asleep while Joe Biden was in Washington for the last 40 years as US production decreased from almost 40% to less than 10%???

BCG-Finding-2_graphic.png

Did the Democrats somehow find that "magic wand"???

Keep trying...

Reactions: mlblack16.
That's all you and every other brainwashed liberal have on Trump.

About 10% of your claims against Trump hold any truth, and that's being generous.
they're 1 fer 1000 (2020 rigged election) against trump. "generous" is the understatment of the year.

Reactions: mlblack16.
i couldn't give a shit less about trump, i'm on the death santis train. i'm sure he'll be going to jail, too, amirite?
If you want a great depression again then De Santis is your man. He wants to tax even the poorest of the poor and end social security and medicare that would be the of our economy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT