ADVERTISEMENT

Jan. 6 panel formally issues subpoena to Trump

If you want a great depression again then De Santis is your man. He wants to tax even the poorest of the poor and end social security and medicare that would be the of our economy.
haha, because yore guy mush brain is just kicking the shit out of the economy, amirite?

yore statement shows just how damn gullible and eat up with liberal talking points lies that you are. frankly, you seriously - and i mean that: SERIOUSLY - are either the dumbest one son of a beyotch i've ever had the displeasure of conversing with . . . or yore a half decent troll.

@MichiganHerd is this you? that dumbfvcker can't be for real.

just fvckin use it already . . .

backwards-gun-ron-brown.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
If you want a great depression again then De Santis is your man. He wants to tax even the poorest of the poor and end social security and medicare that would be the of our economy.
I thought increasing taxes makes the country stronger according to most Dem logic??? You need to link us to where De Santis says he wants to end SS and medicare welfare. Otherwise, you're just full of shit...as usual.

haha, because yore guy mush brain is just kicking the shit out of the economy, amirite?

yore statement shows just how damn gullible and eat up with liberal talking points lies that you are. frankly, you seriously - and i mean that: SERIOUSLY - are either the dumbest one son of a beyotch i've ever had the displeasure of conversing with . . . or yore a half decent troll.

@MichiganHerd is this you? that dumbfvcker can't be for real.

just fvckin use it already . . .

backwards-gun-ron-brown.jpg
Compared to the rest of the world in general we are doing better than almost everyone. The stock market seems to have stabilized and for about the last three months food prices that I buy have stayed about the same. Raising taxes on the poor and taking away social security and medicare is about the worst thing a president could do.

Compared to the rest of the world in general we are doing better than almost everyone. The stock market seems to have stabilized and for about the last three months food prices that I buy have stayed about the same. Raising taxes on the poor and taking away social security and medicare is about the worst thing a president could do.
Good Lord. The market has been crushed. Food prices still the same? They are still high as hell.

just when people start thinking you couldn't be anymore stupid, you post and prove them wrong. stop listening to mush brain and CNN regarding the US' perfomance in comparison to the rest of the world and research it for yourself. yore/they're wrong.

old timer, it's no good going through life as an easily deceived fool, but hey, at least you've proven one can survive.

Good Lord. The market has been crushed. Food prices still the same? They are still high as hell.
Stock market was way overpriced. Multiples were unsustainable . This will be a buying opportunity as it always has been. Inventories are getting too large and housing prices are about to drop substansably this bodes wellI for inflation to come down . I suspect you are getting pay raises and probably doing very well for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Stock market was way overpriced. Multiples were unsustainable . This will be a buying opportunity as it always has been. Inventories are getting too large and housing prices are about to drop substansably this bodes wellI for inflation to come down . I suspect you are getting pay raises and probably doing very well for yourself.
Thanks, Oldie. I have only lost 200 grand in investments, not to mention the value of my dollar going down. Oh great the value of my house will go down as well. I feel much ****ing better.

Thanks, Oldie. I have only lost 200 grand in investments, not to mention the value of my dollar going down. Oh great the value of my house will go down as well. I feel much ****ing better.
How much did you make last year in Bidens first year in office. If you lost 200 grand you must still have a lot of money. Knowing you your house still has equity in it . You must be getting raises with this inflation. I think you might still live comfortably.

How much did you make last year in Bidens first year in office. If you lost 200 grand you must still have a lot of money. Knowing you your house still has equity in it . You must be getting raises with this inflation. I think you might still live comfortably.
You're a leach and a non-producer in the country. Of course you dont mind.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
You're a liar. Just click the link below.

Oldie is a misinformed illiterate

Medicare goes bankrupt in four years. Social Security goes bankrupt in 12 years,” Scott said. “I think we ought to figure out how we preserve those programs.
They have been saying that for years. Republicans want it to happen. If i does its bye bye stock market and the economy. I dont think it happens.

You're a leach and a non-producer in the country. Of course you dont mind.
What are you saying I should not live so long? I am almost 83 and worked and never drew any welfare ever. You want to take away my social security that I paid into ?I guess you think someone will hire me at my age?You talk more nonsense than anybody on this board.

I thought increasing taxes makes the country stronger according to most Dem logic??? You need to link us to where De Santis says he wants to end SS and medicare welfare. Otherwise, you're just full of shit...as usual.
Start reading real news of the world and you will see it has been said and repeated many times. But you would vote for any Reublican blindly that is why we got stuck with a criminal like Trump.

They have been saying that for years. Republicans want it to happen. If i does its bye bye stock market and the economy. I dont think it happens.
Why would Republicans want it to happen if they are the party of the rich (stock market).

Face it moron. There are no plans to end social (welfare) security. Google (you) can’t find anything that supports your claims. You’re a liar. Keep enjoying your welfare checks, we are paying for.

What are you saying I should not live so long? I am almost 83 and worked and never drew any welfare ever. You want to take away my social security that I paid into ?I guess you think someone will hire me at my age?You talk more nonsense than anybody on this board.
I’m saying you should have prepared better. Invested all those checks you got from big oil.

What?? You make no sense. Every claim or assertion you make blows up in your face. This one is dumber than most.
You are not even working and you are able and still young . What contribution are you making to our economy and society in general? I think none just mean posts on here.

You are not even working and you are able and still young . What contribution are you making to our economy and society in general? I think none just mean posts on here.
This is why you are a clueless dependent leach of a democrat. Who said I wasn’t working??? Just because someone “retires” (quotes were the hint) doesn’t mean they aren’t working and producing. To you “retirement” means doing nothing…as you are doing now with my tax money. (YOU’RE WELCOME)

I actually choose to work and make additional investments in businesses. I will ALWAYS be working because I want to remain active. Doesn’t matter whether I’m 50 or 80. I’ve got knowledge and skills that translate into value.

Start reading real news of the world and you will see it has been said and repeated many times. But you would vote for any Reublican blindly that is why we got stuck with a criminal like Trump.
name his crimes and convictions you moron.

What?? You make no sense. Every claim or assertion you make blows up in your face. This one is dumber than most.
the thing about being stupid is, well, you don't realize it when you are. this guy is a complete idiot that is confident in his stupidity. bad combo.

• Haha
This is why you are a clueless dependent leach of a democrat. Who said I wasn’t working??? Just because someone “retires” (quotes were the hint) doesn’t mean they aren’t working and producing. To you “retirement” means doing nothing…as you are doing now with my tax money. (YOU’RE WELCOME)

I actually choose to work and make additional investments in businesses. I will ALWAYS be working because I want to remain active. Doesn’t matter whether I’m 50 or 80. I’ve got knowledge and skills that translate into value.
If you are still working that means you are not retired so why did you say you were retired .You are not old enough to officially retire if you are not working .But you say you are working so you cant be retired. Let us see how much work you are able to do at age 80 if you make it that far.

Why would Republicans want it to happen if they are the party of the rich (stock market).

Face it moron. There are no plans to end social (welfare) security. Google (you) can’t find anything that supports your claims. You’re a liar. Keep enjoying your welfare checks, we are paying for.
They did not want it to happen in 1929 in the great depression or all the times when thay have been in office we have so many recessions and they would do it again if they do the things they want to do if elected . History always has a way of repeating itself.

If you are still working that means you are not retired so why did you say you were retired .You are not old enough to officially retire if you are not working .But you say you are working so you cant be retired. Let us see how much work you are able to do at age 80 if you make it that far.
Dear god man. You are a financial illiterate. I "work" because I choose to be active in business. I have enough money in my investments now paying me that I dont have to have a J.O.B. I work for ME based on choice.

They did not want it to happen in 1929 in the great depression or all the times when thay have been in office we have so many recessions and they would do it again if they do the things they want to do if elected . History always has a way of repeating itself.
Quit rambling. No one believes you.

I am retired and also still work.

Has this same Republican agenda in the past not caused many recessions and the great depression? I am stating facts and you know it but you still believe in that trickle down nonsense.
What has Biden's agenda caused? Biden was handed a situation where we were coming off a 2-year shutdown and out of a pandemic. He should have presided over the greatest economic recovery in history. Yet, here we are.

What has Biden's agenda caused? Biden was handed a situation where we were coming off a 2-year shutdown and out of a pandemic. He should have presided over the greatest economic recovery in history. Yet, here we are.
2021 was a great recovery. 2022 has had many things happen which are somewhat out of his control but he has done some good things that will help in the future.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT