ADVERTISEMENT

Jan. 6 panel formally issues subpoena to Trump

You dont have a clue
kettlepot.png

This is just not Bidens economy. Corporate profits are at 50 year highs.It is called price gouging.
costs are passed to the customer. Cost of doing buisness is higher. Layoffs will likely be coming, especially into q1 of 2023. Inflation will temporarily boost profits, but not long term as cost goes up and consumer slow spending.

costs are passed to the customer. Cost of doing buisness is higher. Layoffs will likely be coming, especially into q1 of 2023. Inflation will temporarily boost profits, but not long term as cost goes up and consumer slow spending.
Why should it boost profits unless they intentinally raise prices to make more money. Yes they will lay people off and get the so called mean and lean and then they will make more money in the future and then stocks will recover quickly to the upside.

Why should it boost profits unless they intentinally raise prices to make more money. Yes they will lay people off and get the so called mean and lean and then they will make more money in the future and then stocks will recover quickly to the upside.
That's the point..the consumer pays for it. Govt artificially put money into the system..also the war on energy triggered a lot of it. Increase supply of oil and energy and that would help some..Biden and his folks were idiots and we are paying for it.

That's the point..the consumer pays for it. Govt artificially put money into the system..also the war on energy triggered a lot of it. Increase supply of oil and energy and that would help some..Biden and his folks were idiots and we are paying for it.
i was both parties that put more money in the system. Both voted for it in the pandemic and Trumps tax break for the rich also put more money in the system. There are many oil leases that the oil companies can use now but are not.

i was both parties that put more money in the system. Both voted for it in the pandemic and Trumps tax break for the rich also put more money in the system. There are many oil leases that the oil companies can use now but are not.
Unbelievable. According to liberals like you, people keeping more of the money they earn created inflation. You are a seriously demented liberal. You don’t have any problem collecting checks from the govt I’m paying for. You are a scumbag leach.

Unbelievable. According to liberals like you, people keeping more of the money they earn created inflation. You are a seriously demented liberal. You don’t have any problem collecting checks from the govt I’m paying for. You are a scumbag leach.
I am thinking you are more of the leach because you got money from criminal of many crimes Trumps huge tax breaks from the rich which stole from money that should have went to help older and disabled people. You are one selfish self centered no account typical Republican .End of discussion with the likes of an ignorant man like you. Yes I called you names and you deserve them. No more posting to you ever.

I am thinking you are more of the leach because you got money from criminal of many crimes Trumps huge tax breaks from the rich which stole from money that should have went to help older and disabled people. You are one selfish self centered no account typical Republican .End of discussion with the likes of an ignorant man like you. Yes I called you names and you deserve them. No more posting to you ever.
You mean I got to keep more of MY MONEY I earned and that makes you mad. Bothers you doesn't it, liberal leach?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT