ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Dillon

dangerousdaneerfan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2007
Why is the best high school football player in WV being recruited by Marshall to play basketball rather than football?

Not so sure about that. He has said he likes football better and that worries me.
He made those comments about playing football at the next level right after winning a state championship and the Player of the Year award. It would probably take a big football offer to get him away from Marshall basketball.

From what I've seen, and from what people who have watched him play more than me have said, he's a much better basketball player than he is a football player. And I don't say that as knocking his football abilities either.

He made those comments about playing football at the next level right after winning a state championship and the Player of the Year award. It would probably take a big football offer to get him away from Marshall basketball.

From what I've seen, and from what people who have watched him play more than me have said, he's a much better basketball player than he is a football player. And I don't say that as knocking his football abilities either.

He may be better at B'ball and that's great for us. Just saying if he likes football better and gets a D1 offer, especially from WVU, he's likely gone. Hope not though.

Blue and Gold doesnt run throw his veins at all. It will take a bigger offer than WVU for him to decommit from Marshall.

Just offer the kid. For the love of everything, with this team and the level of recruits it's pulling in from Thugida, almost anything is a step up.

He may be better at B'ball and that's great for us. Just saying if he likes football better and gets a D1 offer, especially from WVU, he's likely gone. Hope not though.
After talking to him, I think the comments he made regarding playing football at the next level were taken a little out of context.

I think a wvu football offer would definitely hurt though.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT