ADVERTISEMENT

Good evening, assholes

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Been a busy week, so haven't been able to post. Janet Jackson stopped by a couple nights back, and Jermaine came along with her, but he only wanted to eat chicken and shoot some basketball. Helped greed put together a TV stand, but he wanted to put a made in communist China stamp on the back, so kind of pissed me off. Went to see a couple Mets games, and shared my hot dog with Kate. Did any of you see me on TV? Walked back to the hotel room with Babe Ruth, and ended up telling Michael Jordan about my stellar high school basketball career at Fayetteville High. Negro wanted my autograph after watching my YouTube videos.

Talk later.

What do you think about my $36k diamond chain that I just bought?

If I paid that much for a chain, I’d leave the price tag on it when I wore it.

Don’t worry. He will. They have a 10 day return policy of the tag is still on it.
Clearly, you have no experience with high end jewelry. They don’t have tags. And I doubt Yurman has any type of return policy. Considering I have four or five of their diamond bracelets and have purchased more for gifts, their registry should show them that a return policy isn’t needed.

You must be one of the poors.

Clearly, you have no experience with high end jewelry. They don’t have tags. And I doubt Yurman has any type of return policy. Considering I have four or five of their diamond bracelets and have purchased more for gifts, their registry should show them that a return policy isn’t needed.

Yurman return policy

As a Geologist, I prefer actual blood diamonds. Hopefully your necklace is blood diamonds. It’s important to know that there was lots of blood shed and despair that went into it when you are wearing a nice necklace.

Rifle.....you are still the biggest sucker on Herd Nation-----always bragging about yourself.

Hope to see you [unless it's beneath you to return when Marshall opens Jack Cook Field].....I'll be present to honor Coach Cook.....

Rifle.....you are still the biggest sucker on Herd Nation-----always bragging about yourself.

Hope to see you [unless it's beneath you to return when Marshall opens Jack Cook Field].....I'll be present to honor Coach Cook.....
Of course he will there.

He will be throwing out the first pitch to himself.

Then, he will join Kate Upton and her twin fun bags behind home plate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT