ADVERTISEMENT

JMU Line has moved to 13

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Started at 12. I know that JMU has looked good this season, but it's still pathetic that we are 13 point dogs to a team that was playing FCS ball last year.

Reactions: Jartard
Who is the member who donated 100k?? That was a waste!!!
Some guy named Tiny Tim (or something like that) came over to Pullman last week to point out his donation of 100K. Assume that's who you're referencing. We poors on Pullman were in envy of that feat. I could go further, but I need to abide by the sticky thread rules, so I cannot discuss further here. You can follow me on Pullman Square for great takes and insights.

Who is the member who donated 100k?? That was a waste!!!
Really? Giving money to Marshall is a waste? If the guy can afford to give that kind of money than more power to him. He should be congratulated. If I was wealthy I hope I would be as generous.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Really? Giving money to Marshall is a waste? If the guy can afford to give that kind of money than more power to him. He should be congratulated. If I was wealthy I hope I would be as generous.
pathetic comment really. as I recall the $100k was for baseball anyway.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
Not that I'm a betting man, but I have a friend who is taking the points and the Herd. The Sun Belt teams have been good to him. He took MU, App and GS to cover the first week. Last week he took GS to win by 7. JMU started out of the gate strong, but will hit a midseason wall. Conversely, the Herd has to step up here to begin to salvage the season.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I would defiantly lay the points. This game has blowout written all over it.
giphy.gif

Not twisting anything. Part of gambling. Goal is to win, considering the vig, 60% of the time, which I win way more than that. Still up four figures this year. Still very confident in the under 7 on season wins.

I really over-estimated JMU. Bought into the hype, rather than stay on the ground and understand that this is a I-AA team supplemented by a bunch of transfers who couldn’t hack it elsewhere. They had a flashy record until the cold douche of reality was applied. I should have known better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT