ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD JMU

How is it every team in the country has a better backup qb than we have period?

Huff and Co need fired immediately. Give the rains over to the DC for the remainder of the season and we can start our search now

We go through all the trouble of burning timeouts to get the ball back, only to run the same screen that we run 20 times a game and run straight into the locker room.

Bored Spongebob Squarepants GIF by Nickelodeon

For a minute, I thought someone kidnapped our players at halftime and replaced them with better players. After that last series, I see it is still our players.

We obviously aren't trying to get a first down. Why are we snapping the ball with 13 seconds on the clock!?

My wife asked why I wouldn’t bet against the herd tonight… and that is why. I just can’t bet against them (except against ND). A little slow to start. Fancier can do it… he just needs confidence and an understanding of the routes. He is mobile, sure… but he still needs to be able to get rid of it within 2 seconds…if that isn’t open through his reads then he can run.

Captain Obvious here. If our offense was is good as our defense we would be undefeated. Unfortunately the offense has to be so conservative and one dimensional because we can't throw the ball.

Reactions: herdfan429
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT