ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Needs a Giraffe Campaign Logo

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Ol' gaffey gropin' Joe Biden is the gift that keeps on giving. Guy should jump out in front of his reputation for saying dumb stuff & have a gaffe giraffe as his logo. Fresh off his "If you elect me, I promise to change & not grope girls" video, almost immediately after declaring his candidacy he tells the press he wants to make America "Ethical. Straight." - twitter enjoyed that. Then says he doesn't want Obama's endorsement because he has to earn it (or something) - which is just ridiculously dumb. Now he's repeating the lie that the Obama administration had not one whisper of scandal. I thought Joe would wait a little longer to jump in but i guess he's trying to get his name out there before the IG reports drop & it reflects badly on them.

If libs are freaking out that Kamala Harris owns a handgun & saying that somehow disqualifies her as a serious candidate, then wait till they read up on how Biden is against legalization.

I hope they keep ole joe around a little longer. They need to turn him loose. Not hide him the way Obumma did.

"Now look, Jim's not here, Jim Clyburn's not here but he sent one of his daughters, which is even better for me." - Creepy Joe Biden, campaigning in South Carolina

Now that you mention it, why is Biden not groping & smelling gays or minorities? Pretty closed-minded, Biden. Pretty closed-minded

The most well known accusation comes from Lucy Flores, who is very clearly considered part of an ethnic minority.

You fvcking deplorables are just too damn stupid to engage in any real discussion.

The most well known accusation comes from Lucy Flores, who is very clearly considered part of an ethnic minority.

You fvcking deplorables are just too damn stupid to engage in any real discussion.
You seem nice. Ignorant of Joe Biden's voting record, but you seem nice.

Reactions: 19MU88
You seem nice. Ignorant of Joe Biden's voting record, but you seem nice.

Thanks for cementing my point that your type is too stupid to have any rational discussion.

What does Biden’s voting record have to do with the post you made that facts easily refute or what I posted in response? Exactly - nothing.

But when you’re made to look even more like a fool, just throw some random, unrelated shit out there in an attempt to change the discussion.

Thanks for cementing my point that your type is too stupid to have any rational discussion.

What does Biden’s voting record have to do with the post you made that facts easily refute or what I posted in response? Exactly - nothing.

But when you’re made to look even more like a fool, just throw some random, unrelated shit out there in an attempt to change the discussion.
Watching you ask & answer your own questions is hilarious. This board has you figured out & it's great.

Watching you ask & answer your own questions is hilarious. This board has you figured out & it's great.

Still no explanation for your claim that Biden doesn’t “grope” or “smell” minorities even though the most publicized incident involved a minority? Keep trying to change the subject, stupid.

Still no explanation for your claim that Biden doesn’t “grope” or “smell” minorities even though the most publicized incident involved a minority? Keep trying to change the subject, stupid.
Keep pointing out more things about Biden, by all means...

Still too cowardly to explain your foolish claim. I’ll take that as you throwing in the towel and admitting your comment was stupid.

Now that you mention it, why is Biden not groping & smelling gays or minorities? Pretty closed-minded, Biden. Pretty closed-minded

RxsA4yJ.jpg

I'd like to know who these other 13 world leaders are (sans Margaret Thatcher) who have contacted Joe voicing their concerns about Trump. Especially if any are Ukrainian.

It is funny how liberals, such as Yagi and colemag, always run back to the race card or gay card. It is actually comical and sad.

So...because Biden does include minorities in his groping and sexually assaulting of females, that means it's okay?

I don't know why you're experiencing such outrage regarding whether or not Biden would fondle minorities. Oh, unless it's because you're not really mad, except for the fact that Biden is a creepy idiot, and he happens to be on your team? In that case, please proceed with your faux outrage.

One side a penis in the mouth is normal. Man to man that is. The other side views it as sickening and perverted. One side views anal sex as a gift from God while the other views it as bad a thing that could happen to a man. Some states outlaw that. Joe Biden will have those laws thrown out if he is elected. Dems usually go after gay issues first. Obama ran on no same sex marriages but lied the whole time. Why mention this? It's their biggest concern. It's all the demo leaders not the voting dems.They care more for people who engage in acts that God hates than for Republicans. Gay Republicans are viewed as better than straight Republicans. This country won't elect someone with a mental disorder like homosexuality.Not for 2 or 3 hundred years.

One side a penis in the mouth is normal. Man to man that is. The other side views it as sickening and perverted. One side views anal sex as a gift from God while the other views it as bad a thing that could happen to a man. Some states outlaw that. Joe Biden will have those laws thrown out if he is elected. Dems usually go after gay issues first. Obama ran on no same sex marriages but lied the whole time. Why mention this? It's their biggest concern. It's all the demo leaders not the voting dems.They care more for people who engage in acts that God hates than for Republicans. Gay Republicans are viewed as better than straight Republicans. This country won't elect someone with a mental disorder like homosexuality.Not for 2 or 3 hundred years.
Please for the love of god, step away from the keyboard

429 is a stick in the mud. Not a friendly guy but will toss your salad. Raoul hinted about that. lol

It is funny how liberals, such as Yagi and colemag, always run back to the race card or gay card. It is actually comical and sad.

Dear Stupid,

SpermSwimmer was the one who brought up the race issue in this discussion, not me or me.

So...because Biden does include minorities in his groping and sexually assaulting of females, that means it's okay?

I don't know why you're experiencing such outrage regarding whether or not Biden would fondle minorities. Oh, unless it's because you're not really mad, except for the fact that Biden is a creepy idiot, and he happens to be on your team? In that case, please proceed with your faux outrage.

That wasn’t what was questioned, now was it, moron? SpermSwimmer made a really stupid claim. I easily shot it down. He’s cowardly hidden from explaining his claim since then.

Weeks later, you and Her-man showcased your foolishness.

Dear Stupid,

SpermSwimmer was the one who brought up the race issue in this discussion, not me or me.

That wasn’t what was questioned, now was it, moron? SpermSwimmer made a really stupid claim. I easily shot it down. He’s cowardly hidden from explaining his claim since then.

Weeks later, you and Her-man showcased your foolishness.
Dear Thinks He Is So Smart:

So you brought up Pence and gays.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Obvious Typo Rule. You are the king of that. I am using it now. Mr Deflection, we need you to throw out a race card or gay card.

My comment had nothing to do with what is meant by the race card or gay card.

My comment was that outside of bigotry shown by the Pences, which just happens to be towards gays, nobody would even know they are alive.

The point wasn’t about a race or gay card. It was about Pence being hidden more than Biden allegedly was.

My comment had nothing to do with what is meant by the race card or gay card.

My comment was that outside of bigotry shown by the Pences, which just happens to be towards gays, nobody would even know they are alive.

The point wasn’t about a race or gay card. It was about Pence being hidden more than Biden allegedly was.
But, you just had to thrown in the gay card. You could have just state that Pence is a rather behind the scenes VP or not in the public eye. But, no, you had to throw the gay card out. That's the way libs work. Race Card, Gay Card, Illegal Alien card.

I forgot this thread even existed until today. But I could never forget Rifle no longer has a sense of humor.

Pence believes what the word of God says about homosexuality. You atheists believe the opposite based on nothing.THAT doesn't make Pence a bigot to no one but mindless lost atheists.

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT