ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Manchin leaving the Democrats to Run as a Third Party For POTUS?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Democrats seem to be a little worried about a 3rd Party candidate and Manchin's name pops up. Will he do it? That would be interesting and why do Democrats fear it so much?

In other news, as I have stated, Trump is pretty much going to with the R nomination. 8 or 10 candidates in the field and that makes the odds increase. The way the R's elect their candidates is winner takes the delegates. The D's do it a little different with their super delegates.

That would be interesting. Mush vs Trump vs Manchin.

If there was ever a year for a 3rd party to make waves, it seems 2024 Trump v. Biden match up would be it.
1e5nym.jpg

Democrats seem to be a little worried about a 3rd Party candidate and Manchin's name pops up. Will he do it? That would be interesting and why do Democrats fear it so much?

In other news, as I have stated, Trump is pretty much going to with the R nomination. 8 or 10 candidates in the field and that makes the odds increase. The way the R's elect their candidates is winner takes the delegates. The D's do it a little different with their super delegates.

That would be interesting. Mush vs Trump vs Manchin.
God help us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT