ADVERTISEMENT

Joe 'mush' Biden will not win the next Presidential election

Republicans need to stop being pussies and need to make sure of it.

I think the problem here is how Greed defines votes. His definition is how many pieces of paper with Biden's vote printed on it can be loaded into a van and counted in the middle of the night with no observers.

The rest of us define vote as following the constitution and meaning a living person is behind the vote and personally selected the candidate of choice.

f2a80bf0-bf32-4b4e-80fa-111014e73046_text.gif

I absolutely hate it, but Biden will win again if Trump is the nominee. There are certain states that Trump simply can’t swing anymore.

I think the problem here is how Greed defines votes. His definition is how many pieces of paper with Biden's vote printed on it can be loaded into a van and counted in the middle of the night with no observers.

The rest of us define vote as following the constitution and meaning a living person is behind the vote and personally selected the candidate of choice.
You're a lying idiot.

If trumps the nominee he absolutely will be unless he croaks
Sit and home and don't vote. That will show 'em. You get Mush for years. Jesus you probably like Roy Cooper.

You have two choices: Mush Brain/leftist fill(Hyena is one step away) in or not. Trump is the way to go. Look at thw world we live in now and that is 2 years of Mush Brain.

Get off your ass and go vote.

They are already stuffing ballots. They will cheat, lie, steal, kill, spit, or claw and anything to win. They are becoming pure evil.

And, some of the Republicans who's vaginas are hurt over Trump need to get a clue.

Reactions: 19MU88
I absolutely hate it, but Biden will win again if Trump is the nominee. There are certain states that Trump simply can’t swing anymore.
I have read DeSantis is going to back out and not run.

Get over it and vote to stop Dems.

I don't buy that Biden wins. That's what the narrative is and they want us to believe it.

It's simple deductive reasoning for me. If they were sure they could beat Trump they wouldn't be throwing insurrection, phony indictments, classified info BS.

Been after him 6 years and they aren't doing it for the country or because they have anything. It's for wealth and power.

If Trumps unelectable they'd love him running just like 2016 until they realized the American People would elect him.

Nonstop for 6 - 7 years.

I don't buy that Biden wins. That's what the narrative is and they want us to believe it.

It's simple deductive reasoning for me. If they were sure they could beat Trump they wouldn't be throwing insurrection, phony indictments, classified info BS.

Been after him 6 years and they aren't doing it for the country or because they have anything. It's for wealth and power.

If Trumps unelectable they'd love him running just like 2016 until they realized the American People would elect him.

Nonstop for 6 - 7 years.
70% of Americans don't want mush brains to run, with 50% of democrats not wanting him to run.

Will a large chunk of those Democrats stay home and not vote for a dead man walking?
Will the Democrats just go vote regardless, due to the faux outrage media has created over Trump?

Biggest threat will be whether the Democrats can get away with cheating once again. You know they're going to cheat, but will the Republicans somehow prevent them from doing so? These cheaters are now running many of the swing states you have to have in order for Trump to win. Uphill climb for sure, but make no mistake about it. Democrats cheating is the biggest challenge to our democracy as a nation.

I don't see Biden making it to January 2025. I do know a Harris presidency would finish off the country rather quickly. Can you see her meeting with Putin or the chinks, and doing that word salad thing along with the cackling hyena thing?

I have read DeSantis is going to back out and not run.

Get over it and vote to stop Dems.

Of course I’m voting republican either way. My contention, though, is that there are simply too many people that won’t vote for Trump that would otherwise vote for another republican. Trump can’t win.

Of course I’m voting republican either way. My contention, though, is that there are simply too many people that won’t vote for Trump that would otherwise vote for another republican. Trump can’t win.
If we get a free and fair election with rules, I like the chances. This economy is teetering right now. Ass pain may really be here Q4 of this year. Real Ass Pain.

Trump is the way to go
Idiot^^^
They are already stuffing ballots. They will cheat, lie, steal, kill, spit, or claw and anything to win
Lying Snot^^^
Biggest threat will be whether the Democrats can get away with cheating once again
Lying Snotlicker
Democrats cheating is the biggest challenge to our democracy as a nation.
Lying idiot Snotlicker

Your idea of free elections being not allowing many democrats to vote that are legal to vote with various rules they apply.
Gee follow rules, vote once, prove who you are, fill out a legal ballot, follow laws. Gee that is asking too much. Sorry some states are cleaning up the books where dead people were still on the books and were able to vote in multiple districts and so on.

Gee follow rules, vote once, prove who you are, fill out a legal ballot, follow laws. Gee that is asking too much. Sorry some states are cleaning up the books where dead people were still on the books and were able to vote in multiple districts and so on.
That is not all they are doing and you know it. But even with their attempts to block legal voters they will be crushed because Trump is hated by most and the ruling on abortion was really their downfall.

You're a lying idiot.

Idiot^^^

Lying Snot^^^

Lying Snotlicker

Lying idiot Snotlicker
Here's the deal, man.

Joe 'mush' Biden will not be elected President in the upcoming Presidential election.

Wanna know why? Just ask someone smarter than you, which, of course, could be numerous people on this forum, but I can handle addressing this one. Just ask, good friend of mine.

Are abortions illegal??
This is correct. Instead of relying on feels to back a previous ruling SCOTUS relied on the law and constitution and that’s why Roe was nulled out and there wasn’t any accountability. There is no need for national abortion policy. The states are passing their own initiatives as was intended. If Florida wants a six week option, great. If blood thirsty Dems want 24 week option in New York, go for it.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Here's the deal, man.

Joe 'mush' Biden will not be elected President in the upcoming Presidential election.

Wanna know why? Just ask someone smarter than you, which, of course, could be numerous people on this forum, but I can handle addressing this one. Just ask, good friend of mine.
Same trumptard^^^that predicted an orange jesus win in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT