ADVERTISEMENT

Judge acquits man who went into Capitol on 1/6

I am sure there will be more, I think it is unreasonable to expect every single person to be convicted.

Insurrection!! LOL
giphy.gif

I am sure there will be more, I think it is unreasonable to expect every single person to be convicted.

He choose a judge instead of a jury. Now, everyone will be try to do the same. That judges name will be famous, his life will be dissected, and he'll be labeled a white supremacist ally.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
He choose a judge instead of a jury. Now, everyone will be try to do the same. That judges name will be famous, his life will be dissected, and he'll be labeled a white supremacist ally.
I was thinking the other Judge's are going to be pissed over the increased workload.

No, no, no. It was all part of a well-organized, agreed-upon conspiracy among all of these morons people to overturn the election. They couldn't possibly have had individual ideas about what was occurring.

That judges name will be famous, his life will be dissected, and he'll be labeled a white supremacist ally.
This judge is already a famous judge that writes for the Federalist Society. Some would say he is an "activist judge", that thing conservatives claim to not like.

When I was younger I wanted to be a federal judge...then I realized the majority of them are political hacks that kissed enough ass to get appointed....that's how you end up with Chuck Chambers as a federal judge.

This judge is already a famous judge that writes for the Federalist Society. Some would say he is an "activist judge", that thing conservatives claim to not like.

When I was younger I wanted to be a federal judge...then I realized the majority of them are political hacks that kissed enough ass to get appointed....that's how you end up with Chuck Chambers as a federal judge.
You have issues with the judge's ruling. Shocker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan

Leftist, crybaby bitch^^^

The more federal judges from the Federalist Society the better.

I don't know anything about the man.
I guess you don't read the Federalist Society's blog page. Here, it should be right up your alley:

https://fedsoc.org/commentary
You have issues with the judge's ruling. Shocker 🤣
I have no opinion on this case.
Leftist, crybaby bitch^^^
Let the record show that Cat approves of both activist judges and judges that are appointed not on qualifications but how much ass they kiss....both of which are things conservatives used to condemn. What kind of a bitch does that make you?

I am also having problems understanding why a leftist bitch would complain that a Democrat federal judge got his position from kissing ass. Would you care to explain that? Perhaps therein lies the answer to what kind of bitch you are: a stupid bitch.
The more federal judges from the Federalist Society the better.
The more qualified judges that do not subscribe to either partisan side, the better. No partisan hack should be in a lifetime position.

We should probably revisit the notion of lifetime judicial appointments. The average life expectancy when we came up with that was like 40. I would also like to see mandatory retirement from Congress at 75. Feinstein's mental condition is sad, but she should not be in the Senate anymore. Perhaps do this for POTUS as well, you cons say Biden is out of it, and the Dems noticed Trump being out of it. Both are right.

If the Feds want a mandate than pass a law.

I've not seen anything about the judge being an "activist" outside of your allegation. Provide proof from an unbiased news source and maybe I'll reconsider.
You've not heard anything, yet seem to be aware of "biased" news sources saying he is :confused:

His comments in US v Doyle....last I checked, whataboutism is not part of federal sentencing guidelines.

On the case you posted above, I would have to read more...but his comments in the article you used are concerning. The defendant's own video shows blaring alarms, but there is reasonable doubt he didn't know they were breaking into a restricted area? LOL! If it were not a case about a politically charged event I'd chalk that up to him just being a nut....given the case, it reeks of a judge's version of jury nullification...which is judicial activism.

Which party has been more active in judicial activism???
Over the history of our nation, no party has the lead. Poor decisions against legal precedent or law are an issue on both sides of the ideological coin, today included. Hell, if poor decisions didn't exist, why the fvck do we need appeals courts and the Supreme Court?

I would say conservatives bitch about it more, and thus conservatives think it is a liberal problem....hence, your post. Conservatives are VERY GOOD at coordinated bitching. But conservatives also have set themselves up to increase the number of "activist" judges on their side, which is hypocrisy. Liberals really don't have a Federalist Society to groom ideological lawyers and judges...I mean, who the hell actually belongs to the American Constitution Society?

• Haha
Liberals really don't have a Federalist Society to groom ideological lawyers and judges...

No, they only have the American Bar Association and countless liberal law schools across the country...

Wow...

Here is but one link for you to ponder on...

"Before this, it was already well known that law school professors were disproportionately liberal—both when compared to the public at large and when compared to the overall legal profession.10 A study using 2013 data found that only 11% of law school professors were Republicans, compared to 82% who were Democrats."

Reactions: alphasig1053
Over the history of our nation, no party has the lead. Poor decisions against legal precedent or law are an issue on both sides of the ideological coin, today included. Hell, if poor decisions didn't exist, why the fvck do we need appeals courts and the Supreme Court?

I would say conservatives bitch about it more, and thus conservatives think it is a liberal problem....hence, your post. Conservatives are VERY GOOD at coordinated bitching. But conservatives also have set themselves up to increase the number of "activist" judges on their side, which is hypocrisy. Liberals really don't have a Federalist Society to groom ideological lawyers and judges...I mean, who the hell actually belongs to the American Constitution Society?
Liberals control nearly every college, including law school, in the country.

I throw someone a batting practice pitch and the lefty does this...

Swing-and-a-Miss.jpg

You've not heard anything, yet seem to be aware of "biased" news sources saying he is :confused:

His comments in US v Doyle....last I checked, whataboutism is not part of federal sentencing guidelines.

On the case you posted above, I would have to read more...but his comments in the article you used are concerning. The defendant's own video shows blaring alarms, but there is reasonable doubt he didn't know they were breaking into a restricted area? LOL! If it were not a case about a politically charged event I'd chalk that up to him just being a nut....given the case, it reeks of a judge's version of jury nullification...which is judicial activism.
So no proof, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
The ABA is as useless as tits on a hog and exists only as a way to make money.

Hmmm, maybe because they have decided to become a liberal advocacy group instead??? Get woke, go broke...

Why did you conveniently not respond to the second part of my post that the majority of US law schools, and per the one study 82% of law professors are Democrat, but yet you can fixate on The Federalist Society? That's almost a "But Trump" moment.

If there was political balance at the ABA and in the law schools, there would likely be less of a need for an organization like The Federalist Society to even exist. Cause and effect...

So no proof, huh?
Citing a case isn't good enough for you? How the hell else would someone answer that besides naming a case?

Hmmm, maybe because they have decided to become a liberal advocacy group instead???
The ABA has been useless for a long, long time.

Why did you conveniently not respond to the second part of my post that the majority of US law schools, and per the one study 82% of law professors are Democrat
Most of your professors were Democrats...using your logic, you are a liberal.

If there was political balance at the ABA and in the law schools, there would likely be less of a need for an organization like The Federalist Society to even exist. Cause and effect...
And if Eisenhower wasn't a closet Commie, there would have been no need for the John Birch society to exist.

The ABA has been useless for a long, long time.
So, it's been liberal for quite some time, since at least before 1982??? Thanks for proving my point 😉👍

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_Society¹

"The Federalist Society was founded in 1982 by a group of students from the Yale Law School, Harvard Law School, and University of Chicago Law School who wanted to challenge the liberal or left-wing ideology that they perceived to dominate most elite American law schools and universities."

Now before you start splitting hairs please consider this...

"The ABA's most important stated activities are the setting of academic standards for law schools"

Reactions: alphasig1053
FVCKING FOUR SEPERATE REPLIES? ARE YOU INSANE?

"The Federalist Society was founded in 1982 by a group of students from the Yale Law School, Harvard Law School, and University of Chicago Law School who wanted to challenge the liberal or left-wing ideology that they perceived to dominate most elite American law schools and universities."
Can you image what a liberal law professor was in 1982? "We should require the police to tell the truth on the stand."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT