ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala in Puerto Rico

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Once again the foreign press doing the jobs the US mainstream press won't...

Contrast the silence to Dan Quayle and "potatoe"?

Daily Mail – Bias and Credibility​

MBFCLow.png

Daily Mail – Bias and Credibility​

MBFCLow.png

you do this over and over and the only thing you've proven is you're too stupid to pick out factual information presented versus what is biased or non-credible. facts aren't biased, facts are credible. obviously, that elongated neanderthal looking skull of yours has only created additional unused space.

you do this over and over and the only thing you've proven is you're too stupid to pick out factual information presented versus what is biased or non-credible. facts aren't biased, facts are credible. obviously, that elongated neanderthal looking skull of yours has only created additional unused space.
Plus ya know. AI bots editing the video and all make it fake. They were actually saying how they loved Kamala until Russian bots dubbed over

I've shown that part of the reason you morons are so misinformed is your source of news. Wondering which is the biggest reason...poor news sources or your love of lying.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

What is biased is the mainstream US media selective, and slanted, reporting of items such as this. There are countless examples of this, both recent and not so recent such as the Quayle "potatoe" episode I referenced.

Reactions: ohio herd
I've shown that part of the reason you morons are so misinformed is your source of news. Wondering which is the biggest reason...poor news sources or your love of lying.

as if your feeble neanderthal looking head isn't guided by the left leaning news sources you suck the teet of, you hypocritical sheep.

Reactions: ohio herd
That unused space is an air cavity. It's a defense mechanism his species possessed in prehistoric times and how he survived the great flood when Noah wouldn't let him anywhere near the Ark.

as if your feeble neanderthal looking head isn't guided by the left leaning news sources you suck the teet of, you hypocritical sheep.

ooooooooo, copy/paste. sums up your over size cranium and neanderthal intelligence, or lack thereof.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ooooooooo, copy/paste. sums up your over size cranium and neanderthal intelligence, or lack thereof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT