ADVERTISEMENT

Keep it classy Georgia:

zebra-in-gold.jpg

nothing to see here boys.....just rhetoric to try and keep the african americans on the democrat plantation. they only want their votes no help for them

nothing to see here boys.....just rhetoric to try and keep the african americans on the democrat plantation. they only want their votes no help for them

I don’t think the African American vote needs help to keep from straying over to the right. It’s kind of simple when the right aligns itself with the President who has been openly supported by Neo Nazis and the KKK.

Reactions: countryroads89
Modern Day Racism-Current Event-In Pennsylvania

Golf course calls cops on its black members. And, guess what the guy that owns the place and got on them was a county commissioner.

The women — who are all members at the golf club — were told they were not keeping the pace of play on just the second hole by former York County Commissioner Steve Chronister, who claimed to be the owner of the club

They are apologizing now.

Now this was not in the heart of Dixie or down South. This was up North.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pennsy...ack-women-members-playing-slow-232231330.html

You just can't hide your racism. It just oozes out.

There was a war where confederate, rebellious states tried to overthrow the United States of America. It's called treason. They fought for the enslavement of other human beings. It is a very dark, shit-stain on our history. We shouldn't make heroes out of traitors. We shouldn't make heroes out of those who fought to enslave other human beings. And we shouldn't be having "holidays" to commemorate that bullshit.
You need to study the bigger picture. And, study the totality of the war and why it was fought. You are taking the easy way out, dumb ass. Lee and Jackson and others were smart men, educated at West Point and other fine institutions. They were not just some inbred morons who said let's go start shit.

There was a whole boiling point as to why the country was split in half.

Damn, Lincoln didn't even free the slaves until half way through and he probably would not have done it if the war could have ended and hand shakes without doing so.

You **** stick/ That was copied as part of the story from Nov 2017 to show how long it is gone.

You dumb bastard.

Nice try.

But this is the post you were responding to.

There’s a hell of a lot more than that those are just a few that stood out on the first page on google. These are all trump supporters I’m certain so I understand your willingness to defend them

You need to study the bigger picture. And, study the totality of the war and why it was fought. You are taking the easy way out, dumb ass. Lee and Jackson and others were smart men, educated at West Point and other fine institutions. They were not just some inbred morons who said let's go start shit.

There was a whole boiling point as to why the country was split in half.

Damn, Lincoln didn't even free the slaves until half way through and he probably would not have done it if the war could have ended and hand shakes without doing so.

The cool thing about posts like this and threads like this, it shows who the racists are.

Reactions: Marine03
I don’t think the African American vote needs help to keep from straying over to the right. It’s kind of simple when the right aligns itself with the President who has been openly supported by Neo Nazis and the KKK.
you are an idiot, but you have the rhetoric down

I think you meant to say competition, but I realize that's a pretty big word for a guy from Raleigh County. But yet, you called him a moron?

Yep you got me, bad spell check. You two win the grammar smack award for the day. How will you celebrate? A lynching, tar and feathering, or just taking the old AR’s down by the river for some quality shooting time?

And the uneducated one, Forrest, was probably the smartest of all Civil War generals.
Forrest was very good.

I think there was mutual respect for both sides among the Generals and war fighters. It is why we have such a kick ass country today. I think they let it go afterwards. The South today is one of the most patriotic regions in the country.

And the Civil War didn't even end until 1865. Keep it coming. I enjoy displaying your stupidity.
No shit, sherlock. Did I not say halfway through. Why didn't Lincoln just say we are fighting to free the slaves and do it to start with? Oh that is right. Maybe because Northern mothers and fathers didn't want to see the sons come home dead over a slave in the South? That might have been part of it.

Why do you think my relatives from dirt poor roots in western Virginia wanted to shoot Yankees? Because they owned slaves? Hell no, they barely had clothes, but they didn't want some Yankee from Ohio taking what they had. LOL

My point is wars are often complex and brew over time and different issues.

Forrest was very good.

I think there was mutual respect for both sides among the Generals and war fighters. It is why we have such a kick ass country today. I think they let it go afterwards. The South today is one of the most patriotic regions in the country.

The south certainly did not let it go. Who the fvck are you kidding.

The south certainly did not let it go. Who the fvck are you kidding.
I said the generals. Furthermore, I agree to some degree. But, in terms of the military they did. You ever serve with anyone from the South? They volunteered.

Why didn't Lincoln just say we are fighting to free the slaves and do it to start with? Oh that is right. Maybe because Northern mothers and fathers didn't want to see the sons come home dead over a slave in the South? That might have been part of it.

I am truly amazed at your stupidity. Please tell me you didn't attend Marshall.

Everyone knew the Civil War was mainly about slavery, from the very beginning. They had previously fought battles over slavery before the Civil War started.

i love the phony identity politics...

leftist puppets, stupid ones at that

Everyone knew the Civil War was mainly about slavery, from the very beginning.

In as much as slavery was the reason the South seceded and thus began the war, correct. However, Lincoln stated the fight was to save the Union, and it was. Abolition was not the majority position in the North, containment of slavery was.

As with most wars, it's complex. Unlike most wars, there's entire sections of American libraries dedicated to it. You could stand to pick up a few books on the subject.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I am truly amazed at your stupidity. Please tell me you didn't attend Marshall.

Everyone knew the Civil War was mainly about slavery, from the very beginning. They had previously fought battles over slavery before the Civil War started.
Hello, of course. The south was going to be economically ruined. So, yes they supported slavery which supported their economic way of life. But, if you think Lincoln said one day I am going to go fight a war against half the country to stop slavery then you are wrong. His goal was to keep the union in place. And, yes, the abolition of slavery was not a popular reason to go to war in the North. Remember states were though of much different then than now. Someone in NY was like ok SC has slaves. Why would I send my kid to go die to free a slave? The union did not want slavery to expand in terms of numbers of states. Look up the history of Missouri and even your home state of WV and to part of the reason it was split off. To even slave states versus no slave states after the war was won, settled, etc.

It was not a clear cut go down to South Carolina and Georgia and stop slavery. It was complex issue which includes economics, taxation, tariffs, state rights, and power in Congress among other things.

Forrest was very good.

I think there was mutual respect for both sides among the Generals and war fighters.

Forrest pushed his Calvary so hard and fast, I wonder if he imagined that one day there would be something faster than a horse that could be used in battle. We already had locomotives, so that would not have been far-fetched. Which is along the lines of the dummies who think the Founders never imagined guns better than muskets...bullshit, these were very smart people.

Every nations' armored divisions study Forrest.

I think generals, at least the tactical ones, have always had respect for their enemy peers. Patton and Rommel, Lee and Grant, Sherman and Forrest. It's master chess, and you can't help but admire the man who plays the game as well (or better) than you.

As odd as the KKK looking for “God fearing white men” to join their ranks while they testify in front of a burning cross?
Close

Golf course calls cops on its black members. And, guess what the guy that owns the place and got on them was a county commissioner.

The women — who are all members at the golf club — were told they were not keeping the pace of play on just the second hole by former York County Commissioner Steve Chronister, who claimed to be the owner of the club

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pennsy...ack-women-members-playing-slow-232231330.html
Well York did have a Mayor that was charged with murder stemming from his involvement in the 1969 race riot.

Playing a fivesome? Bitches should have been kicked out. I hate that shit. And women usually play slow anyway. Get off my lawn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT