ADVERTISEMENT

Kid Rock Leads in Early Michigan Polling

Extra actually you make a good point. Trump is used to being a CEO in companies where he calls all the shots. His opinion and say is final. Yes he may get counsel on his decisions but in the end his decision is the law in his companies.

This is something that gets him as President. He has been totally surprised by the fact that when he decides something that the buck doesn't stop there. The House and Senate gets to talk about it and sometimes the court. His inexperience in working within the government in any type of level has stymied him getting his agenda moving forward. Because he felt that because the GOP would fall in line behind him because he is a Republican President. It hasn't been remotely that way as a lot of Republicans have been as big of an obstacle as the Democrats.

But where I disagree with you extra is I do like his views on regulation and so do a lot of business owners CEOs even ones who are Democrats. We have created both Republicans and Democrats a regulation climate that cripples business growth. As a small business owner getting a small business loan can take 9 months how tidiculous d that and it's all due to regulations. Trump is actually working hard to lessen the regulatory noise and make it easier for business to do business in the US. So some of his business acumen has come across but then his lack of ability to understand how Government works overshadows some of the good he could be doing.

It is amazing to me Trump would run for POTUS and not bother to understand how shit works. It's bad enough most American citizens don't understand how shit works, but damn if you want the job maybe reading up on it is a good idea. Even watching some Schoolhouse Rock would have helped.

It is amazing to me Trump would run for POTUS and not bother to understand how shit works. It's bad enough most American citizens don't understand how shit works, but damn if you want the job maybe reading up on it is a good idea. Even watching some Schoolhouse Rock would have helped.

LOL!

You know what shocked me Raoul is I thought that Trump would depend on his experienced politicians more. Say look guys this is what I want to accomplish what's the best way to move this forward politically. I know everybody was happy that an outsider got to the Presidency but you do have to have some semblance of knowledge on how government works. But it seems that everybody that gives him advice has as little or less experience than he does.

Reactions: ohio herd
Organizational agility is not his strong suit.

LOL!

You know what shocked me Raoul is I thought that Trump would depend on his experienced politicians more. Say look guys this is what I want to accomplish what's the best way to move this forward politically. I know everybody was happy that an outsider got to the Presidency but you do have to have some semblance of knowledge on how government works. But it seems that everybody that gives him advice has as little or less experience than he does.
Please tell me you didnt actually think someone with the ego the size of trumps would actually listen to people that "know" more than he does.

Because he is also a Vulgarian.

I suspect Ferengi.

CNX5x41UcAAeE2P.jpg

I thought that Trump would depend on his experienced politicians more.

He ran against the political class. He shit(s) on politicians every chance he gets. This undercuts a lot of what could get done, and a major strategic error IMO.

He fails to acknowledge that "politics" has become it's own "industry/business". As an outsider, if you start rattling the cages of leaders in this "industry" in order to disrupt it, you are going to be alienated.

He ran against the political class. He shit(s) on politicians every chance he gets. This undercuts a lot of what could get done, and a major strategic error IMO.

He fails to acknowledge that "politics" has become it's own "industry/business". As an outsider, if you start rattling the cages of leaders in this "industry" in order to disrupt it, you are going to be alienated.

Totally agree Raleigh.

Extra actually you make a good point. Trump is used to being a CEO in companies where he calls all the shots. His opinion and say is final. Yes he may get counsel on his decisions but in the end his decision is the law in his companies.

This is something that gets him as President. He has been totally surprised by the fact that when he decides something that the buck doesn't stop there. The House and Senate gets to talk about it and sometimes the court. His inexperience in working within the government in any type of level has stymied him getting his agenda moving forward. Because he felt that because the GOP would fall in line behind him because he is a Republican President. It hasn't been remotely that way as a lot of Republicans have been as big of an obstacle as the Democrats.

But where I disagree with you extra is I do like his views on regulation and so do a lot of business owners CEOs even ones who are Democrats. We have created both Republicans and Democrats a regulation climate that cripples business growth. As a small business owner getting a small business loan can take 9 months how tidiculous d that and it's all due to regulations. Trump is actually working hard to lessen the regulatory noise and make it easier for business to do business in the US. So some of his business acumen has come across but then his lack of ability to understand how Government works overshadows some of the good he could be doing.

I'm aware that our view on policies is miles apart. That's usually a given between democrats/republicans. While his policies pretty much disgust me (not much more than any other conservative), cheetos being president insults me. And this nation.

LOL!

It's his ego, period. He wants yes-men around him, and demands he be the only star.

The first sign a man is wise is his willingness to admit he doesn't know something.

You and him have this is common

Vulgar things Trump does I do not do: attempt to fvck married women, fvck married women, brag about fvcking married women, marry women only to divorce them and get a younger one (like buying a car), call a POW that was tortured by the enemy and kept his mouth shut a loser, assume people are thieves and rapists based on the color of their skin, say a woman is menstruating if she doesn't agree with me, etc. And I am neither running for or in high office.

Vulgar things Kid Rock does I do not do: make music calling women bitches and pussy and using every bad word under the sun just to make a buck. I don't make music, but if I did that is not what I would do. I would probably cuss a little in my music, but not just appeal to the lowest common denominator (trash) in doing so. I know he has gotten away from that, but I still don't want that to represent the US Senate. He's still that guy that told everyone to suck his dick on his best selling album. And it's largely his fault country music sucks now and half sounds like rap.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Hey Cali, I posted "While his policies pretty much disgust me (not much more than any other conservative), cheetos being president insults me."

I should have put the word "policies" after the word "conservative" in that sentence above. Conservatives don't disgust me, just the policies.

Vulgar things Trump does I do not do: attempt to fvck married women, fvck married women, brag about fvcking married women, marry women only to divorce them and get a younger one (like buying a car), call a POW that was tortured by the enemy and kept his mouth shut a loser, assume people are thieves and rapists based on the color of their skin, say a woman is menstruating if she doesn't agree with me, etc. And I am neither running for or in high office.

Vulgar things Kid Rock does I do not do: make music calling women bitches and pussy and using every bad word under the sun just to make a buck. I don't make music, but if I did that is not what I would do. I would probably cuss a little in my music, but not just appeal to the lowest common denominator (trash) in doing so. I know he has gotten away from that, but I still don't want that to represent the US Senate. He's still that guy that told everyone to suck his dick on his best selling album. And it's largely his fault country music sucks now and half sounds like rap.
I know you are not vulgar. You use cussing as away to get points across. Trump's talking about women with other men was taken way too seriously. You do lean towards the left. Trump can cause that. Kid Rock has some good songs .You hate kid rock using women in his songs but rap music call women hoes and bitches. Kid rock is soft compared to alot of rap. .Kid Rock running for anything other than mayor of detroit is silly. Stay calm raoul..no f bombs for 1 week

Last edited:
Tyler childers to the rescue. Hometown biy is going to be a big star making his own style of music. Writing alot of songs about lawrence co ky where we both live. The cover of his new cd purgatory is a design which is the shape of Lawrence co. He was in Rolling Stone as an upcoming star. Hes too country for naahville. Lol

I like the governor of Ohio and Joe manchin who I hope runs for president. Seems like you all wasted money on classes on government and politics..I'm sure those classes cost in the thousands and you could have bought a library card for 5 bucks and come up with your own ideas instead of someone elses. Our country is in trouble case the democrats run the only person in america that couldn't beat trump.Those who see themselves as superior got their asses handed to them by uneducated hillbillies and constantly preach that. Figured u would be ashamed to tell that.

I like the governor of Ohio and Joe manchin who I hope runs for president. Seems like you all wasted money on classes on government and politics..I'm sure those classes cost in the thousands and you could have bought a library card for 5 bucks and come up with your own ideas instead of someone elses. Our country is in trouble case the democrats run the only person in america that couldn't beat trump.Those who see themselves as superior got their asses handed to them by uneducated hillbillies and constantly preach that. Figured u would be ashamed to tell that.
Ummm the governor of Ohio already ran and trump clowns voted trump.

And you are a dumbass. Kid rock owns six house across the nation. Just sold a Malibu house for 14 million couple years back. Like trump said "I love the uneducated".
hey goofy he said he lives in a doublewide.Nobody said it was his only property he owned. I know you cant read. He also owns a jet.

From the article. As a member of an elite club of top tier earners in the music industry, Kid Rock has opted to downsize his once lavish life that included multiple mansions in favor of a much more reserved and secluded life.

since you can't read maybe you can watch him say this in an interview with Dan Rather.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/07/i-live-in-double-wide-trailer-its-not.html

Last edited:
hey goofy he said he lives in a doublewide.Nobody said it was his only property he owned. I know you cant read. He also owns a jet.

From the article. As a member of an elite club of top tier earners in the music industry, Kid Rock has opted to downsize his once lavish life that included multiple mansions in favor of a much more reserved and secluded life.

since you can't read maybe you can watch him say this in an interview with Dan Rather.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/07/i-live-in-double-wide-trailer-its-not.html
No I got it covered. Like I said just go on believing he is just common folk. With middle class problems. I love the uneducated.

No I got it covered. Like I said just go on believing he is just common folk. With middle class problems. I love the uneducated.
Talk about uneducated. Like all libs you make up crap. Nobody said he was middle class. I just stated a fact- he said he lives in a double-wide. I never said he was poor. That's the problem with the left. You can't comprehend anything past a 6th grade education level of understanding. Go ahead and respond cause you are digging yourself in a hole

Talk about uneducated. Like all libs you make up crap. Nobody said he was middle class. I just stated a fact- he said he lives in a double-wide. I never said he was poor. That's the problem with the left. You can't comprehend anything past a 6th grade education level of understanding. Go ahead and respond cause you are digging yourself in a hole
He's going to win YUGE. Just say it three times and click your heels together.

Just like I said earlier trumps own campaign manager in Michigan is running against him in the primary. Doesn't stand a chance. But appreciate the process.

[QUOTE="sistersville, post: 467493, member: 650"You hate kid rock using women in his songs but rap music call women hoes and bitches.

And they can all do that if they want to, I just think it makes them unworthy of the US Senate.[/QUOTE]
To cut the bullcrap anybody that uses words like rap artist and Kid rock are not morally grounded to be a dogcatcher. Surprised they dont run the wife beater dr dre, piece of crap

Glad we cleared that up. Honestly Trump has caused himself more trouble tweeting and picking the worst bunch of people to have serving in his administration. Libs just had to have a freakin woman as president. I would never vote for a woman for president. Thats my right. Done well with no woman as the president. They would have to prove themselves to me.

And they can all do that if they want to, I just think it makes them unworthy of the US Senate.
To cut the bullcrap anybody that uses words like rap artist and Kid rock are not morally grounded to be a dogcatcher. Surprised they dont run the wife beater dr dre, piece of crap[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't vote for him, either.

ADVERTISEMENT